Forum Index > Breeding Discussion > [LF] Male and Female Lighira Breeders
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Kaeari
Level 60
Aspiring Gladiator
Threads: 14
Posted: 8/23/2013 at 9:42 AM Post #1
So I've looked in the pet search, and I came up with nothing useful available for breeding, so I'm going to post this and hope that I get some help.

I need mates for these two kitties:

Now, because they're both matching in general colour scheme but they're half-siblings, I need mates for them so I can hopefully make pretty multi-vis kitties from their kids. I'm looking for a dark Colour One, a Colour Two that's lighter than Colour One, and most (if not all) gene and mutation colours to be a combination of blue, grey, or white. I also want to fill out their missing gene slots for maximum output of visibles in the long run. I'd say I wasn't picky with the colours (usually I'm not) but right now I've got projects that need the dyes more than the Lighiras.

Malik needs:
- Gene Slot Three
- Mutation Slot Three (Quad Horns preferred)
- Bengal in Gene Slot One and/or Two (optional)

Layla needs:
- Gene Slot Two (Tiger preferred, Bengal otherwise)

What I DON'T want:
- Appaloosa
- Deinonychus
- Blue Pangan
- Flame Wings (MAY make an exception)
- Ornate Crest

Any genes that they already have are always welcome. If I haven't listed a gene here, I'll still take it. I just need Bengal and Tiger the most. The more genes your Lighiras have, the better.

They must NOT have Indira, this boy (for Malik only), or Tigran the Lunar Shadow (for Layla only) as parents, because they'd be related.

Once I've got the male and female offspring that I want, you're more than welcome to use Malik or Layla until you get offspring that you like. Heck, I'll even hand over a multi-vis of your choosing, if I get the pair I need.

Sorry about being so picky. @_@
Kaeari
Level 60
Aspiring Gladiator
Posted: 8/26/2013 at 10:26 AM Post #2
Bump! Still looking. I have a male of my own in reserve, but I really don't want to use him unless I have to. D: He's too bright.
Sylvette
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 91
Posted: 8/26/2013 at 10:41 AM Post #3
@Kaeari,

I've got many ligirias for 1g breeding (male and female) and some at 150-250g breeding :3 It's first come first served though, but I do have an entire stable full of ligirias if you chose to use them :3
Kaeari
Level 60
Aspiring Gladiator
Posted: 8/26/2013 at 11:38 AM Post #4
@Sylvette,
Sorry, Syl, I didn't see any in that stable that I could use. D: They're all real pretty, though, especially Morphy. XD
Sylvette
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 91
Posted: 8/26/2013 at 11:48 AM Post #5
XD Ty

just got too many of them.... ;A; ;u;

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.