Players 2,378 347
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,249,188 796
Generated 656,304 9
Captured 1,190,741 49
Bred 6,402,048 738
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Pet Sharing and Design Discussion > Opinions wanted for Emperor's Dragon...
Page 1 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Xavion
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Threads: 434
Posted: 11/25/2017 at 9:26 AM Post #1
As successful as the Fire and Ice Dragons have been, I'm wanting to cover all of the elemental proficiencies with my Maxed Stats Emperor's Dragons! :)

For reference, the ones I already have completed are:

Frost Dragon

Fire Dragons

Sky Dragons

Dream Dragons

Still need:

Earth
Shadow
Light Decision made :)
Air Decision made :)

The designs I'm considering will be posted below. If you see something you like, please leave a comment so I can keep track of the design's popularity! I will greatly appreciate it as it helps me provide a better pet for players who are looking for some beautiful battlers! :)

I may be going a little "abstract" on the ideas for the colorschemes, especially the light and shadow one. For example, for a "light" pet I'm using a colorscheme I've called "Divinity" which is meant to look like some sort of awesome holy-powered entity. Not to mention "Divine Dragon" sounds pretty awesome... >.>

As much as I would love to make every last one of these designs I'll be coming up with, ultimately I will only choose one for each element. Feel free to like as many as you like, though! Even if it happens to be all of them :)

For sales of the projects I've already completed, please refer to the sales thread:
https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=46125

*Designs are not up here for other players to use; they are mine. I wish I didn't have to make this little disclaimer note but I've had designs stolen from forums and the generator far too often to not make the statement. :(
Edited By Xavion on 12/6/2017 at 1:55 PM.
Xavion
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Posted: 11/25/2017 at 9:26 AM Post #2
Earth

Sakura Dragon v1

Sakura Dragon v2

Woodland Dragon
Edited By Xavion on 12/6/2017 at 1:59 PM.
Xavion
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Posted: 11/25/2017 at 9:27 AM Post #3
Shadow

Revenant Dragon v1
(Yep, the colors are based on the Ghostly Revenant Faelora; the fae was my design.)

Revenant Dragon v2

Shadowflame Dragon

Hallowed Dragon
(Will be turned into a Halloween-centric Holiday Special. :3)
Edited By Xavion on 11/27/2017 at 8:03 PM.
Xavion
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Posted: 11/25/2017 at 9:27 AM Post #4
Light

Divine Dragon V1 (silver robe, pale yellow)

Divine Dragon V2 (black robe, pale yellow)

Divine Dragon V3 (black robe, bright yellow)

Divine Dragon v4 (sliver robe, bright yellow)

Dream Dragon v1 (purple robe)

Dream Dragon v2 (blue robe)

Light Dragon
Edited By Xavion on 11/25/2017 at 8:01 PM.
Xavion
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Posted: 11/25/2017 at 9:27 AM Post #5
Air

Sky Dragon has been chosen! :D
Edited By Xavion on 11/27/2017 at 7:05 PM.
Rissada
Level 75
Collector of Souls
Threads: 27
Posted: 11/25/2017 at 1:53 PM Post #6
I am not a huge fan of Zolnixis, that said, they are all gorgeous designs.

For the Earth designs I like the Sakura v1 and Earth Dragon v2 (natural; brown) best. Between those two I would say the Earth Dragon v2 would better signify the Element.

Shadow designs: I think the Revenant v1 is most appropriate to the Element. I also like Shadowflame but it does have an element of ice to it. The Hallowed design is also very nice. It looks very close to some of the Halloween color schemes already in game.

Light designs: I really like Divine v1 and v4, both of the Dream designs, as well as the light design. I find it had to pick just one as most appropriate. I think Divine v1 or Light may be most appropriate.

Air designs: I like both Wind and Storm v2. Either of these would be appropriate for the Element depending on which aspect you are going for.
SkyRaven
Level 70
Sylestiologist
Threads: 72
Posted: 11/25/2017 at 3:13 PM Post #7
I looked down this thread and my jaw dropped :O

However, after a second look or so, I have picked ones that I prefer for each one ^^

Earth - as much as I love the Sakura idea, I think the natural brown is best for earth, (I was debilitating over the last three, I was thinking the first was a bit too bright and fairylike, namely the reddy-pink, and the green one makes it a little too green, given it's chest and paws are also green)

Shadow - In love with the Shadowflame design. Hands down the best, except it doesn't fit the shadow theme too well ^^'
Revenant v1 is a close second, I feel like v2 is a bit too white and not shadow-y enough ^^

Light - Divine Dragon v1 I think. It gives more "light" vibes, with the pale yellow and silver robes, rather than bright yellow or black robes. The Dream Dragon v1 is also gorgeous, reminds me of parma violets c:

Air - Sky Dragon :o I also love the Storm Dragon design, but I feel that is kind of a navy version of the frost ^^'
Xavion
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Posted: 11/25/2017 at 6:45 PM Post #8
Thanks for the input! :)

(And yeeaah I know the shadowflame one is a little far on the abstract. >.> I just liked it too much not to include it, lol)
Mikazukichan
Level 75
The Artistic
Threads: 313
Posted: 11/25/2017 at 7:55 PM Post #9
Xav.... I have to say, the original theme for this restricted set is far from my favourite, but I adore what you've done with the traits in new colour palettes. They are so gorgeous! That said, I'm going to try to pick only one colour scheme for each idea (though it's going to be super hard XD)

For earth, while it's not immediately 'earth' like, I so adore that Sakura v2 that it has to be my pick. Even if it doesn't become the mascot of earth, I really need one of those lovely pink nixis in my life XD

For shadow, it really has to be Revenant v2 for me. I love how the blacks and whites play so well with the reds here. V1, by comparison, seems somehow dull, maybe because of how much grey there is?

For light.... I have to give my vote to the Light Dragon colours, just because as soon as I saw them I went 'yes!', but.... I also adore Dream v1 so... in this case, I just want them both XD Same feeling as the Sakura above: I need these nixis in my life XD

And for air? Definitely the Sky Dragon colours. It's just so summer sky to me. I love it!

I know, my reasonings are mostly "I want it! So this one" XD, but I can't help it. I saw this thread and went 'want it, want it, want it, omg want it' XD
Xavion
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Posted: 11/25/2017 at 8:02 PM Post #10
Thanks for the input! And don't worry - I love your reason for your choices!

My intent is to gauge the popularity of what people would want the most, after all, so actually wanting them is great! :D
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.