(air)

(shadow)
Kaeari
Level 60
Aspiring Gladiator
Threads: 14
Posted: 8/21/2013 at 5:09 PM Post #2
@Cerberus,
I'm not quite sure how you've set up your points. I'm assuming (just out of personal experience) that you've put 50/50 level up points in both health and agility? And all profs in health? I do recommend that you change some of your armour, though. For your wind tanks, you may want to give them legendary Assassin armour rather than Myrmidon. It'll give them that extra boost in agility which might not seem as good, but definitely counts when you're winning by the skin of your teeth (*cough*Malgron*cough*), at least when I'm fighting. Critical hits never seemed to appear often with my tanks. For your shadow tank, use Illusionist armour. Try not to use Disciple or Crusader for any of your tanks unless you really have to, or you notice that it's working better for you with one or two pieces equipped.

Even better, when you've saved up enough marks, you can buy the stuff in the gladiator shop, which is much better than the regular legendary stuff and is only surpassed by mythical armour.

Also, switch your tanks around a LOT. I wait until I have to use a Mend on the first pet (usually when they're at a little less than 3/4 health), and switch them on the same turn.

If you're REALLY having trouble with the pets, you can always train up some new pets with better stats. Enhanced generated work well, and so do bred pets if they have excellent stats at level 0. I personally chose pets with their agility at 23 or more at level 0.

If you're having trouble with a certain fight specifically, there are a few threads in the arena discussion that can help. Timing is key, as well.

I hope all of that helps. D: Arena fighting is tricky until you get the hang of it.
Cerberus
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 167
Posted: 8/21/2013 at 6:09 PM Post #3
On oogran and get him to 32% thanks for the tip

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.