Author Thread Post
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 11/20/2017 at 10:24 PM Post #1
Closed

Deerlick: Mississippi 00:00

I don't have long...they found us again. How long can we keep running before our luck runs out? God if they get their hands of these kids. We are headed south for the coast maybe we will lose them in the boat. There is something you need to know. These people they aren't right, they aren't human. I think their mutants. I wasn't paid to put up with this! God I'm such an idiot! Either way they offered me more money not to tell. My lips are sealed. Whom ever is reading this please know that if you are I'm dead. If the children are here-get them to the coast at all costs. Repeat-at all costs.

One year earlier-

The day was Tuesday, the time 10:45 am. It was another day, the same school. Everyone was in class though it was almost lunch hour thus every child was restless. The teacher was blabbering on and on about something that had to do with math or the likes when the bell blared overhead releasing the children into the courtyard. This is how it was everyday. It may seem normal though these kids were far from it. Each has their own power, all are different in some way. It was peaceful, normal. But that was about to change, a storm is coming. It's gales will tear everything apart, leaving nothing behind but destruction. No one will be spared, only the strongest will survive.

~*~
So um not much to tell. This is a X-men mutant role play in which we play as mutants (aging 8-65 wide range I know) that are escaping the mass execution of mutants. The school will be attacked in one to two days time from the start of the role play so it will move pretty quick. Please only play one character, and ask to play a normal human that will help them of possible. I will be playing two characters the guide and a child (please don't be mad at me!). Please use your own characters, don't use like Wolverine or Xavier, same goes for powers try to make your own. I understand some are common but don't use (example) a girl with claws like Wolverine's. And DONT (repeat DONT) make your character too strong such as everyone they look at dies instantly, EVERY power has its weakness. Okay so I lied that's a bit to read but it covers the basics and to make sure you read it I want you to put the word redrum spelled backwards in your form under other.

Fourm-

Use complete sentences please.

Name:
Power:
Power weakness:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Personality:
Backstory (optional): I would recommend you add one
Kin:
Other:

Name: Darci Owens
Power: she is able to produce blade like structures from her wrists that measure 12 inches in length
Power weakness: she can only use the blades in a time of extreme emotional destress such as when she is frightened or angry. Her wrists bleed as well when she used the blades though the wounds heal fairly quickly it still hurts like hell.
Strengths: she is fast on her feet due to her size and is use to staying hidden from sight. Darci knows her way around most towns and knows how to navigate to stay clear of crowded areas. This girl is street smart and can hold her own in a fight if it means living another day.
Weaknesses: Trusting people is hard for her to do even when it is her only option. Despite being street smart she lacks the ability to learn most normal skills such as reading and writing. Most of the time she tries to be emotionless though she tries to hard thus she causes more attacks to happen. She also has trouble controlling her anger making her a very dangerous person to be around.
Personality: Darci is really a sweet child despite all that has happened to her. She cares about her companions and likes to have a few people as company. She may be a bit soft spoken at times but she will let her voice be heard if it will benefit others.
Backstory: When she was little her parents loved her with all of their hearts though when they found that she was a mutant they literally threw her away. In a hope that she would just die away so no one knew what happened they drugged her, tied her up, and drove her the some odd miles to the next town where they threw her into a dumpster and left her. Awaking panicked she easily cut her binds and freed herself. No one in the city knew whom she was, and many just didn't care. The few whom did were scared away when the blades came from her wrists. For years she roamed the streets learning to steal and hide from the cops. Then she met Myles. He offered her a place where there were many like her and he wasn't afraid of her power, in fact he had a power of his own. He brought he to the school where she made friends and could live normally without fear. That is until now.
Kin: she cares not for her parents, and sees Myles more like a big brother despite him not being related to her.
Other: all she wants in life in a family that loves her. Redrum=murdeR

Ping list:
Shayni, Thisbyofthessally, Deidriel
Edited By Hawkeye on 11/21/2017 at 9:39 PM.
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Threads: 164
Posted: 11/20/2017 at 11:12 PM Post #2
Save me a spot, please!
Nvm
Edited By Shayni on 11/20/2017 at 11:13 PM.
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Threads: 164
Posted: 11/20/2017 at 11:23 PM Post #3
Name:
Harper Williams

Power:
Animal-based Shapeshifting

Power weakness:
Cannot shift for over twenty minutes and there is a cool-down like period (half an hour) where she cannot shift.

Strengths:
She is intelligent and good at using her powers. She is a quick thinker and can act on short notice. She's skilled in combat with weaponry.

Weaknesses:
Harper cannot fight without a weapon. She gets very dizzy and tired after using her powers for even a short period of time. Along with this, she is not the type of person to work well in a team.

Personality:
Careful and independent. Has a sense of self superiority. Can be loyal and protective if you get close to her, however.

Backstory:
WILL ADD SOON

Kin:
No known ones, but open.

Other:
She has seen murder before??? (XD I tried)
Edited By Shayni on 11/21/2017 at 12:07 PM.
Thisby
Level 20
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 74
Posted: 11/21/2017 at 6:27 AM Post #4
Amie Berwald

Female

Plant manipulation

She doesnt fully understand how to utilize it and it makes her pretty tired

She can fit into small spaces, and is pretty agile.

Saskia is pretty shy and skiddish, as well as crying easily, as she is a child.

Shes very sweet even thought she takes a while to warm up to people. She doesnt fully understand some things that are more mature.

Her mother and father were going through an pending divorce, but when they found she was a mutant, her father became abusive, causing her mother to run away with Saskia to another city

Anna Berwald (Mother)

I'll try to find one

murdeR
Edited By Thisbyofthessally on 11/21/2017 at 2:28 PM.
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 62
Posted: 11/21/2017 at 7:29 AM Post #5
Thanks for pinging, I'll be submitting August and Nicholas as soon as I get the opportunity.

(I'll also be sending a PM your way to let you in on a few things about Nick just to be sure that they are allowed in the RP.)

Name: Augustus (August) Julius Lysander

Power: Emotional sensing and communication (a specialized form of telepathy)

Power Weakness: Makes it difficult to focus especially when in large groups of people. Often results in him experiencing the emotions of other people against his will. Can cause headaches, nausea, severe mood swings, etc. Vulnerable to other telepaths of any kind, just being near another telepath while they are using their powers can cause problems for him.

Strengths: Intelligent and above average athletically though not superhuman in the slightest. Extremely analytical.

Weaknesses: Extremely shy and quiet. Doesn't do well in public.

Personality: August is an outwardly very shy individual mostly due to his powers. He is hesitant to approach people and can sometimes have a rather negative view of humans. He gets along well with animals and is accompanied by a therapy dog named Minnie (husky mix)

Backstory: His father left without explanation when he was only six (presumably his father was a mutant as well as his mother is a normal human) This caused obvious difficulty in his emotional development which was only aided by the early emergence of his mutant powers shortly after his father left. Unable and unprepared to deal with the hardships of having a mutant son, his mother left him to live at the school and turned over her parental rights to the headmaster. August has been at the school for the past ten years now and is fairly comfortable around the other students.

Kin: Mother (estranged) Father (estranged/missing)

Physical Appearance: August's mutations caused some physical changes as well. He is around 5'7" with extremely unruly fire red hair that seems to grow rather more quickly than most people. His eyes are intensely green, almost artificial looking belying his mutation. His skin is slightly tan and freckled from being out in the sun.
I happened to stumble across a picture that looked a lot like a slightly younger (like... 13?) August, if someone put some serious time into taming his hair.

Maybe he would look like this on a special occasion but most of the time his hair just does whatever it wants.

Other: His powers emerged earlier than most but are still developing. He could very well be a full fledged telepath in the future. Harbors quite the grudge against his family, especially his parents. Secretly wants to find his father and learn if he is a mutant too, though he isn't yet sure if he would be able to forgive him or not. Redrum=murdeR

Minnie:
Edited By Deidriel on 11/21/2017 at 12:06 PM.
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 11/21/2017 at 8:01 AM Post #6
(Double posting to avoid hitting the character limit)

Name: Nicholas Ulysses Lysander

Power: ???

Power weakness: ???

Strengths: He is an experienced survivalist and an adept marksman with his weapon of choice a custom Ruger P95. He also seems to have some medical training as well. It isn't clear where or when he gained these skills.

Weaknesses: He is a rather large man and can be a little clumsy if he gets flustered. He isn't the best at dealing with people since he has spent so many years alone.

Personality: He seems to be a quiet yet caring man who will passionately defend what is most important to him.

Backstory: August's father. He left when august was only six. Nothing is known past this, though he seems to be in hiding for some reason.

Kin: Augustus (son)

Other: May or may not be a mutant. Seems not to remember anything before eight years ago. Redrum=murdeR

Appearance: From pictures August has seen from when his father was younger he looks a lot like August but with slightly darker hair, a broader build, and some amount of facial hair.

(Hair colour is more red though. Neither Nick nor August have curly hair, it just floofs.)
And with a tired, rough expression and eyes that seem twice as old as he is.

Name: Crow

Species: He's actually a raven.

Image:

Description: This wild raven is very affectionate towards Nicholas and refuses to leave him alone (despite nick's best efforts). He is intelligent and playful. He loves scritches, but if he doesn't like you he will bite. He will fiercely defend his human to the best of his ability. His adorable feathery ability...
He also cuddles...

(Me and my animal companions... sigh... They will mostly just sit there quietly and react to the situation.)
Edited By Deidriel on 11/21/2017 at 12:05 PM.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 11/21/2017 at 11:34 AM Post #7
All accepted though your all missing something in your other slot. Please read the rule section again! I have it in my form as well.
Thisby
Level 20
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 11/21/2017 at 11:51 AM Post #8
Fixed!
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 11/21/2017 at 12:06 PM Post #9
Whoops-a-doodle! I'm bad at remembering to do things.
Thisby
Level 20
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 11/21/2017 at 12:07 PM Post #10
Question: is it ok if Amie sees Nicholas as a sort of father figure?
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.