Forum Index > Other Fiction > A Pokemon Journey
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Eevee17
Level 51
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 26
Posted: 11/17/2017 at 5:52 PM Post #1
Hey guys, Eevee17 here! This will be my 2nd story written by me, it will also be my 1st pokemon story. I hope you guys like it. No comments on this thread, if u would like to comment go to Click And Find Out. Oh and this may take a while and i will try to add as many chapters as fast as possible
Edited By Eevee17 on 11/17/2017 at 5:53 PM.
Eevee17
Level 51
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 26
Posted: 11/18/2017 at 12:17 PM Post #2
Chapter 1

One night I heard my parents fighting. "John, we can't let Eevee go on her pokemon journey, we never went on ours so it should stay the same." "But June, she will find out and leave, or worse run away." I had heard enough, I started packing and climbed down the tree by my window. I started my walk to the pokemon place where I would get my starter pokemon. When I got there I had already come up with my fake name, when the woman at the desk asked my name I said, "Luna Van Dam." after I told her my name she led me to the back and told me to pick a pokemon. There was a Pichu, a Charmander, and a Eevee, I chose the Eevee and left and started my pokemon journey.

When I was out of the town and in the forest I let out my Eevee. "E-Eevee?", it said, "Hi, I'm your new owner, my name is also Eevee." Then Eevee rubbed against my legs like a Meowth. After we got to know each other I got out my sleeping bag I had packed and got into it, when I got in it Eevee jumped into the sleeping bag with me. The next day when I woke up I saw one of my pokeballs, and started to reach for it, before I got to it I saw a wild Leafeon trot up to it and touched its nose to the pokeball. After Leafeon had caught herself I let her out, to feed her and Eevee some pokepuffs. Soon we were on our way and Leafeon and Eevee flanked my sides, after a little bit I got my headphones and started just walking aimlessly down the road and didn't notice I was walking in the path of someone else until I ran into him. "Sorry about that I wasn't paying attention." "No it was my fault." When I saw him he said, "Hi, I'm Dash Silver." "I'm Eevee Van Dam." I replied.

This Page loaded in 0.006 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.