Players 2,407 367
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,242,961 1,762
Generated 656,182 12
Captured 1,190,474 65
Bred 6,396,210 1,685
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Fan Fiction > The Adventures of Night Song and the Ban...
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 74
Posted: 11/6/2017 at 9:52 AM Post #1
A group of young Ny'vene were banished from their group and seek out adventures. They were outsiders and now they are their own family. They get along together and seek out adventures and joy. What will happen to them? What is their story?

Characters:

If they have a child version and an adult version it means they start out as a child
Main:
Name: Night Song
Adult version:

Child version:

Name: Nebula
Adult Version:

Child Version:

Name: Neo
Adult version:

Child Version:

Name: Ice Heart
Adult Version:

Child Version:

The story begins

Edited By Sapphirethewolf9339 on 11/6/2017 at 9:56 AM.
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 11/6/2017 at 9:58 AM Post #2
Other Characters:
(Will progressively add characters)

Name: Elder Ny'vene
Appearance:

Dark Creatures:

Name: Fox Fang
Appearance:

Name: Blood Seeker
Appearance:

Name: Thorn Blood
Appearance:

Name: Toxic Bite
Appearance:

Name: Acid Fang
Appearance:

Name: Demon Claw
Appearance:

Name: Radiated Demon
Appearance:

Name: Ice Shard
Appearance:
Edited By Sapphirethewolf9339 on 11/7/2017 at 10:08 AM.
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 11/6/2017 at 10:45 AM Post #3
CHAPTER 1

Nebula let out a hiss. Her parents forcing her to back out of the cave. "Stay back! Please! Please stay back!" Nebula pleaded. She backed out of the cave. She saw her friends Night Song as well as Neo and Ice Heart being forced from their caves. The other Ny'vene were shouting at them and she got into the center of the crowd where she was forced to go.

Night Song looked at her and noticed that she was shaking. Neo was hissing at the other Ny'vene and Ice Heart was being calm. Night Song then saw the elder Ny'vene coming out of his cave. Why was he coming out?! What was so important for the elder to be coming out!

The elder Ny'vene roared and the other Ny'vene went silent then he looked up them. "We all find that you will not make it here with us. We find that it is best to banish the weak and pathetic. So I hereby banish you from our tribe! Go before we top you apart!" The elder Ny'vene roared.

Nebula gasped in shock. The Ny'vene hissed at them. They all ran away together. Night Song looked at Nebula who looked extremely afraid. She had always been a more gentle Ny'vene but not the rest of them. Neo was one of the best fighters he knew and Ice Heart was an excellent hunter. He shook his head. They ran out of the Tribe's territory. Nebula tried to catch her breath while they looked at her.

"Are you going to be okay Neb?" Ice Heart asked. Nebula looked at him and she was on the verge of tears. "It'll be okay. We'll survive I'm sure of it." Ice Heart said with a smile. Nebula smiled back weakly. Night Song sighed.

"Where shall we head?" Night Song asked. "North maybe?" Neo nodded and Ice Heart agreed. Nebula nodded nervously. "Okay let's go!" Night Song said proudly. There was something watching them. It kept silent and smiled. It blended in with the shadows. Night was soon to fall and creatures of darkness would come out. It just had to wait. They headed off towards the north.

"Night... What if we come across something dangerous?" Nebula asked. Neo laughed.

"Let me take care of that problem! I can fight off anything!" Neo boasted. Night Song laughed and they continued on. They took off into the sky to cover more ground. They kept a steady pace in the air. The sky getting darker and darker by the minute. They had to land due to them being younger. "We should find some place to rest. It's only safer that way." Neo said.

"Agreed." Ice Heart said. Nebula nodded. She was getting quite tired from all the flying they had been doing. They noticed a forest in front of them not too far away. They started heading towards it hoping to find shelter in the trees. The dark creatures were starting to stir. Nebula looked around fearfully.

"It's going to be okay Neb! We're not going to get hurt." Night Song said comforting her. Nebula nodded still not believing it. She continued to look around. She heard the rustle of grass and the howls of wind. She shook her head telling herself it was nothing.

But from the shadows there were creatures watching them. She felt a sense of being watched but didn't tell them. She was sure they would tell her it was nothing. But she was sure it was something.
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 11/7/2017 at 10:08 AM Post #4
CHAPTER 2

They entered the forest but then all of them got the sense that something was watching them. "Maybe we should head back? Maybe it'll be safer?!" Nebula said. She was so nervous and scared. Neo shook her head and looked at her. "Please! I don't like it here!" Nebula cried out. Suddenly, there was a hiss of annoyance.

"SHUT UP RADIATED! YOU'RE GOING TO GET US CAUGHT!" A creature shouted. Suddenly, a ryori went tumbling out. It stood up and then noticed the Ny'vene. He jumped up shocked. Other ryori came out then gasped at the sight of the young Ny'vene. "Radiated you got us caught!" A smaller female ryori complained.

"Shut up Fox Fang! You're the one who shoved me! It's not my fault! You're at fault!" A green and black ryori said. It was the one who had went tumbling out. Nebula got inbetween them. "Get out of my way Ny'vene!" Radiated Demon said.

"Stop fighting!" Nebula shouted. The ryori froze looking at her. "You are all in trouble for following us! Now why were you following us!?" Nebula demanded. They shook themselves. Fox Fang looked at Nebula.

"We thought we could snatch any left over food you caught! We were all banished from the shadow realm and we haven't been able to catch anything to eat..." Fox Fang said. Nebula sighed and nodded.

"Will you help us?" A blue and black ryori asked them. Neo smiled and Ice Heart nodded. The Ny'vene weren't about to let any living creature starve. "I am Ice Shard! The ones who were causing all the trouble were Fox Fang and Radiated Demon." The ryori said.

"I am Demon Claw and this is Acid Fang." A red ryori said. The green ryori next to it nodded. Nebula smiled at them. "You're not like these Ny'vene at all or the other Ny'vene." Demon Claw commented.

"No she is not. I am Blood Seeker. The leader of this group of ryori. We also have Toxic Bite and Thorn Blood. They are the more silent of the group." The ryori said. The other ryori were sitting down watching the endeavor.

"It's nice to meet you all! I am Night Song. The Ny'vene you're talking about is Nebula. Then the green Ny'vene is Neo and then there is Ice Heart." Night Song said. Nebula stepped out of the way of the ryori. Fox Fang and Radiated Demon were in awe of Nebula. Most of the Ryori were curious about Nebula and her different behavior. She was no where near like other Ny'vene.

"Come on let's get them some food! I'm hungry too!" Nebula said. Ice Heart nodded and went off. He was silent as he looked around for food. He was a great hunter. Neo sat down and yawned.

"It's nice to meet you all!" Neo said. Her voice a bit louder than Nebula and Night Song's. Nebula saw the ryori jump in shock of her voice. Then they relaxed. They nodded in agreement.

This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.