Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Grim Reaper Challenge
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 106
Posted: 11/4/2017 at 2:52 AM Post #31
Signups have ended and it's time to begin. You will start out with two choices but then you move on to four depending on your original choice. Two choices per choice. let's begin

You wake up
You have no idea why you're there or how you got there but when you wake up you see a dark figure standing in front of you.

" you're awake. I'm the grim reapers Apprentice so don't try to cross me while you're here"

" what's this you don't remember anything well let me summarize what has happened you died... well not fully your soul is dead and if you can beat the Grim Reaper challenge then you'll be granted freedom to return to your body. But if you fail you will forever be trapped here"

" I was once in your shoes but now I know I have raised to Greatness and power and respected by all. But word of advice be careful who you trust. This world is dangerous and maybe we will meet again"

" now let me give you your choices travel down the forest path or travel down the valley path"

What will you choose to travel down the forest or the valley ( by the way I don't want to see you all go the same way)

She thanked the grim reapers apprentice, dipping her head before bounding down the valley path, giving a sharp eye out for suspicious things
Edited By IvyCat on 11/4/2017 at 2:53 AM.
Goldentigercat
Level 66
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 33
Posted: 11/4/2017 at 1:44 PM Post #32
Forest path

You decide to head down the forest path and head into the forest it's quite a beautiful Forest at first but the more you travel down it the more scarier it becomes and darker.

You feel the presence of eyes on you

What do you do

Shout out or keep moving

Valley path

You head down the valley path where it seems surprisingly dead nothing much to look at just dead grass

But as you travel the path starts to become fainter and fainter until finally it disappears. In the distance you can see a flower

You approach the flower it's a beautiful flower the most beautiful you've ever seen and it seemed to Glow

what do you do

Pick it or ignore it
Edited By Goldentigercat on 11/4/2017 at 1:55 PM.
Griffinquill
Level 60
Ghost Writer
Threads: 124
Posted: 11/4/2017 at 2:30 PM Post #33
I keep moving.
Kujou
Level 65
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 39
Posted: 11/4/2017 at 2:58 PM Post #34
shout out
Glitterthesylveon
Level 60
Fright Master
Threads: 138
Posted: 11/4/2017 at 5:06 PM Post #35
I would much rather keep moving, the less attention the better.
Smoothcriminal
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 9
Posted: 11/4/2017 at 6:12 PM Post #36
Although the strange occurrence of the seemingly breathtaking flower in a dead, deserted area, I pick the plant.
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Threads: 113
Posted: 11/4/2017 at 7:23 PM Post #37
Keep moving
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 106
Posted: 11/5/2017 at 2:10 AM Post #38
Valley path

You head down the valley path where it seems surprisingly dead nothing much to look at just dead grass

But as you travel the path starts to become fainter and fainter until finally it disappears. In the distance you can see a flower

You approach the flower it's a beautiful flower the most beautiful you've ever seen and it seemed to Glow

what do you do

Pick it or ignore it

Ignore it, but keep an eye on it
Goldentigercat
Level 66
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 33
Posted: 11/5/2017 at 7:08 PM Post #39
(Sorry of this coming up so late)

Shout out

You decide to shout out and that dark figure steps out. He has bright yellow eyes

" you must have noticed I was watching you what brings you to my territory"

" I see you have to travel down this road to challenge the Reaper make sense my name is Shadow lion it's getting quite late why don't you come back with me to My Den and have a nice rest"

What do you do

Go to his den or decline

Ignore it

You decided to ignore and keep going after a while the sense of it stops but by that time it's hard to see you can't see in front of you behind you or anywhere

you are lost

What do you do

Set up camp or wander Through The Dark

Pick the flower

You picked the flower. A sharp pain seem to have run through you. It makes you wishing mediately you didn't. but you can't drop it

After second or two of the pain it stops the flower seem to have died. But as you notice they're sharp Burns all over you

" I see you have picked the magic the death flower" Said a figure behind you

"You should be careful about what you pick up that definitely has caused some pain and it has probably slowed you down if the effects don't wear off it will slowly kill you I recommend you find an antidote to the poison that went through you"

"I should also warn you those are the Angel of Death favorite flower. I don't think she'll be very happy you picked it but I don't know never met her but they do say you meet her in your dreams"

What do you do

Ask about the antidote or thank the sorcerer and continue on your way

Leave it alone

You decide it's not worth it and walk away only to run into a figure in the middle of the valley

" someone new haven't seen you around before"

" I see you're here to complete the challenges of the Grim Reaper well let me give you some advice the Grim Reapers Apprentice is key"

What do you do

Ask why she's key or ask about the flower
Edited By Goldentigercat on 11/5/2017 at 7:15 PM.
Glitterthesylveon
Level 60
Fright Master
Threads: 138
Posted: 11/5/2017 at 7:36 PM Post #40
I set up camp, unwilling to be clueless in the darkness.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.