Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Pet Marketplace > Buy one get one free
Page 1 1, 2, 3... 49, 50, 51 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Greatturtlejinx666
Level 60
Threads: 37
Posted: 10/23/2017 at 6:01 AM Post #1
Welcome says the sign on the door. Next to the sign it says, " Buy one, get one free. Look at the parents and find out what pet you want."

you open the door to see a colorful mural on the wall and a small desk and few chairs. you ring the bell on the desk and head to a seat near the desk. A sprightly young woman walks through one of the doors behind the desk.

"good morning! My name is Natasha. Sorry i wasn't up here. We had a new delivery of babies come in" she says to you, holding up her basket full of babies. "How may I help you?"

you tell her that you would like to look at some of the pets for sale and you tell her about the sign on her door.

"Ah yes. That is still going on. We will show you some of our breeding pairs, they are there so You can ask for the offspring, not the actual parents. You can buy up to 5 free pets but you have to get 5 pets at normal price. Ok. Were would you like to visit first" she asks.

As you follow Natasha, you notice a man feeding some sylestias.

He looks up and smiles. "hello! My name is Wade, i am the manager, I hope you find the pets that you want. we have a bit of a problem with space right now and it would be great if you left donations as well. These donations will help us buy more stalls and food for are lovely pairs. It would be great to expand and allow more pets space. though we don't aspect it we surely appreciate it. I hope you have a great day."

PRICES

Purebred theme: 3,000

Normal: usually 100-300

Ferrikke purebred theme: 30,000

Ferrikke normal: 15,000

for ferrikke i will allow a free if you get atleast another Ferrike, since they are quite new they will be a deal on themselves. If you want a purebred you will have to buy a normal to get it for free. This deal will be changed at a later time.

Regen puffs: 1,000

Any Fabled (Also Luns and Kelpys): 1,000
Edited By Greatturtlejinx666 on 6/7/2018 at 4:43 PM.
Greatturtlejinx666
Level 60
Posted: 10/23/2017 at 8:44 PM Post #2

"This is Sweeney Todd and Nellie Lovett. They were named after a musical called Sweeney Todd and let me tell you it is one of my favorites."

"This pair is named Skinwalker and Windago. Don't be fooled by there name though, they are big sweethearts. they are named after mythical creature. you should check it out!"

" This is Blue Moon and Spring Flower, they are quite the catch and are beautiful in coloration"

"They are both named Fallen Angel, They are special. Our boss had a witch make them, didn't she do great!"

"This is Reedfeather and Whispering creek. Unique in there own ways"

"this is Kelp and Sea Breeze. they are new here. they are very special and very spirited."

"This sweet couple is Snowbell and Snowball. They love to cuddle"

"This is Sol and Star. they are out of this world. they make beautiful babies that inherit there mother's jems."

"This is Midnight and Frost. These two are one of are nocturnal animals. The sleep all day and then wake up at night. they can make very interesting offspring though it doesn't look like it."

"This is Spot and Emerald. Emerald was one of our first Draeyl we got from a shelter. She and spot are now mates and there offspring our quite extraordinary"

"This is Voraco and Valentine. these to look intimidating but trust me they are snuggle bugs"

"this is Valient and Volcano. Valient and Volcano were paired up after finding him in the woods"

"This is RoseBlood and Roseblood. They are nocturnal as well but they seem to be pretty active today"

"This is Frill and Grayc. they love to run around and play outside. These are one of the most playful pairs we have."

"This is Snowy Night and Snowy Night. yeah are names aren't that creative. These two are nocturnal as well."

"This is Demon of the deep blue and demon of whispers. They are mysterious to us as they appeared out of know where"

"This is Forest and Sandy. Alright. so they have produced females most of the time and only one male. so now we are selling the females as well, also since these guys are new they will be higher in price than normal. they will be 15,000 and that is still less than most"

"this is acorn and pinecorn, they are very sweet and will cost 30,000 because they are purebred. the female was given to me by skyfallthesaborwolf"

"This is Galactic Danger and Galactic Lover. They were provided by skyfallthesaborwolf and credit for there design goes to them"
Edited By Greatturtlejinx666 on 5/30/2018 at 5:35 PM.
Greatturtlejinx666
Level 60
Posted: 10/24/2017 at 7:51 PM Post #3

"This is Nora and Noran. They both love to cuddle and they will sleep everywhere"

"This is Peppermint Twist and Candy cane. they are the sweetest, no pun intended, they have unique marks that might show up in later offspring"

"This is Enchanted and Nebula, They love everyone they meet. There offspring are so pretty and usually some weird offspring show up."

"This is Peacock and Winter Peacock. They love the winter and fall, they usually hibernate in the summer and spring"

"This is Hamilton and Eliza. We named them after the famous musical and founding father."

"This is Twist and Cosette. One of are Volunteers loves the musical Les Mis, so she named the female after we got the male."

"This is Ron and Hermione, named after the power couple of Harry Potter."

"This is Simba and Nala. Named after the famous Couple of Disney's the Lion King. They are very amazing and they love other people. They are also in a pride with the next lighira. Unlike normal lions, Lighira allow other males in there pride and mate for life. "

"This is Glow and Petal, They honestly are so sweet and not aggressive. They love to sleep."

"This is Max and Elana. They are very lazy but they love to play with the other Lighira."

"This is Eren and Levi. They are male and female but this is another Volunteer who ships these guys hehe"

"This is Erik and Emily, They have some hidden traits that shows in the offspring. It is sad because not a lot of people want to adopt them so we have to release them back into the wild. they are very sweet and the babies are even sweeter."

"this is chocolate strawberry and cream puff. they love sweets and are active during the day"

"This is Hot Chocolate and Coco. They are very active in the winter and they usually hibernate in the warmer seasons."

"This is Anthony (pronounced Antony) and Johanna. They were also named from the famous Broadway musical Sweeney Todd."

"this is Rio and Marietta. they love cotton candy, this creates the pigment on there skin."

"This is Frost and Winter. They also hibernate in the warmer seasons."

"This is Victor and Emily. They were named after the Tim Burton Movie called The Corpse Bride. another Volunteer shipped these two instead of Victor and Victoria"

"This is joker and Harlequin, they are quit mischievous"
Edited By Greatturtlejinx666 on 7/31/2018 at 12:06 PM.
Greatturtlejinx666
Level 60
Posted: 10/25/2017 at 8:37 PM Post #4

"This is Mystic Manage and Mystic Manage, they are pretty calm but they are full of magic."

"This is Haruhi Fujioka and Tamaki Souh, they are named after a ship one of our volunteers likes"

"This is Raoul and Christine. I am a huge phantom of the opera phan"

"This is Thunder and Bolt, they are trained to help people with there fear of storms, there offspring are trained by them well"

IF THESE GUYS ARE BRED AS RE-GENES THEY SELL AT 1,000

Edited By Greatturtlejinx666 on 4/21/2018 at 10:49 AM.
Greatturtlejinx666
Level 60
Posted: 10/26/2017 at 2:58 PM Post #5

Edited By Greatturtlejinx666 on 4/20/2018 at 3:49 PM.
Greatturtlejinx666
Level 60
Posted: 10/27/2017 at 9:23 PM Post #6
As you see the last of the parents, you see a place called "hatchery". You look at Natasha and ask "so these are the pets I am adopting?" Natasha smiles and nods. "Yep!" You and Natasha hear a crash and look to your left to see a girl.

"Oh hi Natasha! I just tripped. I was on my way to get the cubs from yo... Oh a costumer! I am summer, the breeder. I breed the offspring you buy! Sometimes we end up with accidental breeding or expirements breeding that we will put here. These ones are special and they are limited, usually one in stock each. I will show them below. They are the normal prices but not apart of our breedings"

This week's expirements breeding is:

This is accidental valiant and Emerald

This mix of unnamed babies
Edited By Greatturtlejinx666 on 7/15/2018 at 6:30 AM.
Beckh0und
Level 67
Trickster
Threads: 74
Posted: 10/27/2017 at 9:27 PM Post #7
PetID: 3484742 & 3477773 Please?
Greatturtlejinx666
Level 60
Posted: 10/28/2017 at 5:39 AM Post #8
I'm sorry but those 2 are not for sale, I ran out of room for them in my other stables. And you can only buy 1 pet for free. But let me know of you would like another one instead.
Beckh0und
Level 67
Trickster
Threads: 74
Posted: 10/28/2017 at 11:46 AM Post #9
Is 3477773 free? It's in the ''Sale'' tab.
Greatturtlejinx666
Level 60
Posted: 10/29/2017 at 8:39 AM Post #10
No. The ones that don't have the sales sign near them aren't the free ones. They are for other purposes like breeding and stuff. If you would like I can reserve an offspring for you
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 49, 50, 51
This Page loaded in 0.015 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.