Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Eevee17
Level 51
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 26
Posted: 10/22/2017 at 2:00 PM Post #1
CLOSED

In this thread please do not enter anything in if u would like to comment on it please go to Click And Find Out, not all the characters will come up in the first 2 chapters. Spread the word about this story, it's actually my first story I have ever written. So please spread the word.

this thread is now closed
Edited By Eevee17 on 2/24/2018 at 11:09 AM.
Eevee17
Level 51
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 10/22/2017 at 2:35 PM Post #2
Chapter 1

One morning I woke up to the sound of my alarm, I stumbled out of my hammock and turned off my alarm. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes, I saw a plate of doughnuts on my desk, I went over to the plate and saw a note, it said, "Do the dishes and laundry then when you are done you may take five dollars when you are done. Your mother." I grumbled bitterly, "You mean step-mother." After I was done eating, I got ready for school and left on my bike. On my way to school, I saw my friends, Clik Pennykettle, April May, and Emily and Henry Johnson. When we got to the school I noticed no one was there and groaned, "I forgot today there was no school." Clik said, "How about this, first we go to the treehouse where we can train, then we can head over to Sam's place and hang out." It was agreed, we headed to the treehouse.

~~~~~~~~

When we got to the treehouse Laurie met them out there and said, "April, you forgot your lunch!" April said, "That's okay Laurie, I forgot today there was no school today anyway." They started training right away, Clik took off her dragon ring and set it on the ground and started making it move and talk, Emily went over to a stream and started controlling and manipulating the water, Henry went over to a clearing and dug out a lighter from his pocket and started controlling and manipulating the fire, April started controlling nearby plants and animals, and I started turning into animals. When we were done we had a small snack and started heading to the edge of the forest where we left our bikes. All of a sudden we were hit with a barrage of darts and we fell to the ground, I saw men in black suits before fading into unconsciousness.
Edited By Eevee17 on 11/14/2017 at 12:29 PM.
Eevee17
Level 51
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 10/22/2017 at 2:45 PM Post #3
Chapter 2

When I woke up, the first thing I noticed was the hospital-like room I was in, then the door opened up and two men in black suits walked in, one was older than the other. The older man had gray-speckled black hair and had steely gray eyes, the younger man had jet black hair and piercing blue eyes. I asked, "Where am I, who are you?" The older man said, "We ask the questions around here, not you!" the younger man said, "Agent J calm down, you'll have a stroke!" Agent J took a deep breath then let it out before saying, "You may call me Agent J and him Agent O, you are in a CRU facility, CRU stands for Central Research Unit." "Where are my friends?" I asked. "In separate rooms." Agent O said. Agent J said, "How did you and your friends get your powers?" I didn't answer in words, but in action, I turned into a wolf and attacked them then I escaped. I went to a random door and flung it open, I found Clik standing over two unconscious agents. "Sam, you found me!" Clik cried. We hugged each other and ran to a random door and saw plants creeping out. "April," we said usion. We threw the door open to find two agents wrapped in vines struggling to get out of the tangle, the moment we saw April we ran over to her then hugged her. After we found April went to two random doors beside each other, we flung the doors to find Henry and Emily cowering under the agents interrogating them. We attacked the agents and we ran to the exit. To Be Continued...
Edited By Eevee17 on 10/22/2017 at 2:56 PM.
Justbecool
Level 23
Threads: 14
Posted: 12/5/2017 at 4:22 PM Post #4
Hi eve its Justbecool from school. I love ur story. write more PPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLZZZZZZZ!
Eevee17
Level 51
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 2/24/2018 at 11:15 AM Post #5
Hey guys, so the reason I'm pinging you guys is because this thread has been closed.

Here is the link to the new rp https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=58044&page=1#1
Edited By Eevee17 on 2/24/2018 at 11:18 AM.

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.