Players 2,356 329
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,254,335 1,023
Generated 656,427 16
Captured 1,190,988 63
Bred 6,406,825 944
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Mission and Quest Discussion > Level 35: Noble Deeds? *SPOILER ALERT*
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Tarasalem
Level 60
Threads: 2
Posted: 8/14/2013 at 10:40 PM Post #1
So Kayani the Herbalist gave me flowers to put on graves in the Garden of the Magnates, but I have absolutely no idea how I'm supposed to do that. D: I've tried fighting zombies and was hoping that might have the quest proceed, but that's not the case, and I have yet to stumble across any graves in the half hour that I've been fighting in the garden. >.< I'm really clueless on what it is I'm supposed to be looking for on this quest...
Cranberry
Level 60
Holiday Caroler
Threads: 20
Posted: 8/14/2013 at 10:58 PM Post #2
No, that's pretty much it. You keep fighting and every so often, you'll come across a grave and it will ask if you want to put flowers on it. (Yes. Yes you do.) But I swear, that quest takes for-ev-er. Seriously. I was on it for at least an hour one day, and then just as I wondered if the game had forgot that I was on the quest, I came across three graves, like, in a row. It was very strange. So you're doing it right, it just takes a metric ton of patience.
Edited By 4181 on 8/14/2013 at 10:59 PM.
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 8/15/2013 at 8:20 PM Post #3
@Tarasalem, yeah, it takes nigh on forever. It seems like all the quests do. ;w;ll Since it's on random chance and stuff.

You don't have to go into battle all the time. In fact, when I do it and an enemy comes up, I ALWAYS click Retreat (or whatever that red button says). This doesn't change the rate of how random finding graves will be though, so it doesn't matter whether you do it or not (in fact, this just bolsters my case, keep retreating lol).

Keep retreating from battle events and wait until you get one of those regular events that lead to either the random encounter (Jinxie found something, say NO and keep exploring) or the grave encounter (you find a grave, say yes and lay flowers c: ).

That's how I do missions and it's the fastest when you have pets that are a higher level than the area, since the success rate for running away is higher.
Tarasalem
Level 60
Threads: 2
Posted: 8/16/2013 at 9:43 AM Post #4
Yup, I finally got two in a row, and then three more between fifty other battles. XD But it definitely does take a long time, and if they offer another quest like that again, I'm not sure I'd wanna take it... >.<

That's actually a good idea Flute, and I think I'll use that if I do try another quest like that~! <3 I honestly wish I had thought to do that sooner instead of put up with all of that battling. XD Thank you for that advice~! I don't think I would have actually considered fleeing as an option if you hadn't mentioned it, especially since it doesn't work sometimes. But my party is a higher level than all of the wild animals and undead in that area, so I probably could've gotten away with it...

But I will most certainly keep this in mind in the future, and thank you so much to you both~! :3
Edited By 3265 on 8/16/2013 at 9:48 AM.

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.