Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > The Dragon Cave PET Shop
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
MysticDragonFairy
Level 62
The Perfectionist
Threads: 83
Posted: 10/11/2017 at 8:53 PM Post #1
A small glittery green fairy you are talking to replies, "hi! You're looking for a pet, you say? Well I know just the place! Travel through the evergreen forest, through the golden plains fields, by the sea, along the looming mountain range. In the heart of the mountains at the base of the tallest mount you'll find the Dragon Cave. Inside lives the Dragon Fairy. Seek her out and you may find the pet you're looking for. Good Luck on your journey!"

After your travels you come to the mouth of an enormous magical cave, so large it contains it's own mini sky and weather patterns inside. You see a gigantic, ancient wooden door a little ways into the cave. You stand on your tippy toes to reach the knocker and bang it back against the door. You do this a couple times. No answer. You start to wonder if you should go or open the door, but you notice the handle is too high above your head to reach. Before you make your decision, the door creaks open slowly. You peer inside but see no one. You are drawn inside by the warm inviting feeling and glowing lights coming from inside. Without even thinking you take a few steps inside. You feel warmth radiating down on you from above like steam on a summer day. As you look up you see an enormous Dragon with glowing eyes and scales peering down at you. This is a bit startling, but before you could think to run, you hear "Hello there! Welcome to the Dragon Cave, to my pet shop! It seems you've traveled a little ways to come here, sit down at the table here and allow me to refresh you from your journey." This coming from A glowing fairy with shimmering wings and shoes that give off tiny little flickering flames. As you sit at the table she hands you a plate of cookies and a glass of milk. You notice as she sits the plate down and looks the other way the Puff in her arms steals a cookie and grins sheepishly at you.

She smiles and says to you,"So you're looking for a pet? Well come with me and we'll take a look around the cave. There are some boxes in this room you might take a liking to. Or there are other rooms off through the tunnels connected to this room where you may find a pet also. Whichever you pick, they are my gift to you and very loved beautiful/fierce/cute/cool pets. Take good care of them! If you take one, make sure you want to keep it and not just sell it for profit. They are priced as cheap as I can, with the higher cost being for higher value pets. You must pay the cost of the pet before opening the box. No refunds at this time on paid pets.You can have 2 pets per restock. If you get a breed you just aren't into you may ask for it to be put up on this post to see if anyone wants to trade. If you open a free box and do not want what is inside and don't want to trade either, you may post here or message me that you'll pass on that one, you do not have to take it if you don't want to. It's perfectly fine to not want a pet. You may come back another time to get a different pet."

"Well, go ahead and have a look around!" :)

(Please Ping Me or I may, not on purpose, never see your post! I reserve the right to deny a sale for any reason whatsoever especially if I feel nervous for any reason.No complaining or being unkind or you may be banned from my shop.Rules subject to change at any time via my discretion. If you can't afford a pet but it seems like it might be your dream pet you may make an offer of various things or currency or ask if I could work something out. I may say no but it doesn't hurt to ask; I will try to help where I can. They may already be priced really low for their value/worth to me though. Pets may be in any stage of development-eggs through adults. I hope you find a pet you like!) :)

Ping List for RESTOCK:
Dragongem23

Sylesties up for Trade: none currently

Currently all the boxes in this room are free! :)

BOXES in the room:
1 a plain little box with a tuft of blue fur -TAKEN
2 you see a bit of tan fur laying on this box --This box won't count as one of your 2 pets this restock. If you pick this box you can pick 2 more boxes also.
3 a gray tail peeks out of this box at the top -TAKEN
4 a turquiose and gray feather floats near this box-TAKEN
5 this box is green and sits in a puddle of water --This box won't count as one of your 2 pets this restock. If you pick this box you can pick 2 more boxes also.
6 this box is sort of muddy in color and sits in a puddle of water --This box won't count as one of your 2 pets this restock. If you pick this box you can pick 2 more boxes also.
7 a lock of hot pink hair is sticking out of this box --This box won't count as one of your 2 pets this restock. If you pick this box you can pick 2 more boxes also.
8 it looks like hoof prints lead up to this bright purple box
9 you spot a silky light blue scale on this white box -TAKEN
10 this box is covered in vibrant red and blue scales -TAKEN
11 this box is very large and has hot pink scales on it
12 this box is dark blue in color and has claw marks on it

There are tunnels leading off from the main cave room. You may choose to take a tunnel if you'd like.

TUNNELS:
All tunnels are currently free!
North Tunnel is light and has a warm breeze blowing.
West Tunnel has carnival music playing.
East tunnel has green grass growing and is very bright.
South Tunnel is dark and you see a light orange glow comming from down the tunnel.
Tunnel 5 is dark and you think you see a faint light down at the end. -TAKEN
Tunnel 6 looks very short and you see a grassy meadow right up ahead.
Tunnel 7 left a dark pathway opening to stars against a night sky ---TAKEN
Tunnel 7 right is a dark pathway so dark you can hardly see.--TAKEN
Tunnel 8 is a clear path where you can hear water running.
Edited By MysticDragonFairy on 10/12/2017 at 8:12 PM.
MysticDragonFairy
Level 62
The Perfectionist
Posted: 10/11/2017 at 9:22 PM Post #2
(claims spot in case I need)
Amberfur
Level 70
Guardian
Threads: 91
Posted: 10/11/2017 at 9:53 PM Post #3
May I have number four please?
MysticDragonFairy
Level 62
The Perfectionist
Posted: 10/11/2017 at 9:59 PM Post #4
Hope you enjoy! :) Feel free to come back anytime this restock if you'd like.

MysticDragonFairy
Level 62
The Perfectionist
Posted: 10/12/2017 at 10:10 AM Post #5
bumps
MysticDragonFairy
Level 62
The Perfectionist
Posted: 10/12/2017 at 3:46 PM Post #6
bumpity
Enderswolfpack
Level 38
Trickster
Threads: 15
Posted: 10/12/2017 at 4:35 PM Post #7
Box 1 and 3 please? I'm trying to get a puffadore and these two seem most likely..... Wish me luck!
MysticDragonFairy
Level 62
The Perfectionist
Posted: 10/12/2017 at 4:59 PM Post #8
wishes you luck ;)

Box one:

Box 3:

Feel free to come back if you wish after the shop is restocked. I am fond of puffs so there will be more puffs in future if this does well! Hope you enjoy :)
Edited By MysticDragonFairy on 10/12/2017 at 6:37 PM.
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Threads: 164
Posted: 10/12/2017 at 5:08 PM Post #9
Can I take tunnel 7?
MysticDragonFairy
Level 62
The Perfectionist
Posted: 10/12/2017 at 5:16 PM Post #10
(edit typos haha)

certainly . . . .
You decide to walk down tunnel 7 it's quite dark but you can still make out the tunnel just a dark cave. Then you come to a cross roads. The path on the left seems to brighten and you can see stars against a night sky. The path on the right seems to grow even darker and you are not sure how you will see down this path. The Dragon Fairy says" Would you like to take the left path, right path, or go back to the main room?
Edited By MysticDragonFairy on 10/12/2017 at 5:16 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.