Forum Index > Pet Marketplace > [Pets for Sale] Aizar's Vale
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Aizar
Level 70
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 35
Posted: 10/7/2017 at 8:03 PM Post #1
(Sylesti for sale! For a TL;DR, links to my Hatchery and Stables are halfway down. Pictures of available pets are at the bottom of the post.)

Tucked in a little corner of Sylestia is an arid mountain valley called Aizar's Vale. Though the mountains are reputed to be filled with wild Lupora and Vulnyx, the valley itself is peaceful, with Qitari and Sylvorpa romping along the meadows and rivers. The center of the valley sports a log cabin called the Lodge, which is open to all seeking refuge.

The dust blowing off the nearby canyons doesn't quite cover up the warning carved into the Lodge's lintel: Beware all evil that enters here, for thou are crunchy and good with mushroom paste! Before you can put much thought to this ominous warning, the Keeper of the Vale greets you merrily.

"Good morning! Or is it afternoon? Just so long as it's not midnight! (That's when the twiddlywinks get restless, don't cha know.) Are you interested in giving homes to some of my Sylesti? If you follow either of the below links, I can get you started!"

You're not sure what a 'link' is, but sure enough the Keeper magicks up some shimmering words in midair, and assures you only have to poke them to see what Sylesti are available for sale:

The Stables
The Hatchery

"Or, if you want to browse, let me show you around! We have all kinds of Sylesti who find their way here. For most we only ask a modest fee, under 1,000 gold, to help pay for the medicines and feed of the others who stay here. Some of the fancier Sylesti are a little more persnickety though, and might ask you for more. Just let me know if you want to haggle!"

She assures you the images you are about to see are 'previews'. From her long overly-complicated explanation, you get the idea that these are only illusions of some the Sylesti available, and to buy them you most go back and poke the magical 'links' she left for you earlier.

As you enter the Vale, you find some curious Sylesti...

Watching from the Sandstone Bluffs...

Hiding in The Crags...

Splashing in the Running River...

Racing across the Sunfire Prairie...

Peeking from The Flowerbeds...

Waiting in the Lodge, for someone like you...

Edited By Aizar on 10/7/2017 at 8:08 PM.

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.