Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > Orphanage Service
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Ingiman1
Level 40
Threads: 37
Posted: 10/3/2017 at 10:29 PM Post #1
On a daily bases I buy pets that are about to be released and try to find them a good home! So I figured might as well make a serviced out of this. Here I'll post all the pets that are up for adoption. Each pet will be tested and made to look pretty before being put up. The purpose of this is to find a home for pets.

To adopt a pet it is completely Free, simply tell me which one you want and I'll set it up. If you have a pet that you cannot keep you can ping me with a link to it and I'll buy it, I would prefer it if they are up for 1g (as this is a non profit service) but any price is okay as long as it's below 5k.

Rules
1. I have the right to refuse someone a pet if they do not have enough room to hold it or other pets.
2. Please do not tell me that this idea is stupid or other stuff like that on this thread. you can crtisize and make suggestions but maybe add something on how to improve it?
3.The idea of this is to get a home for the pet so I would prefer if you do not buy just to release I understand that I have no right to tell you not too, it's your pet. But that sort of defeats the purpose of this service. If you bought a pet and later down the line intend to release it if you could instead return it to me that'd be great.

Adoptable Pets

Donations
Donations are greatly appreciated as they help this service function. Donations can be either gold, diamonds, pet dyes (both lesser and greater) genetic Mutators (Both lesser and greater) and even philters of Amnesia.

List of donations
Edited By Ingiman1 on 10/3/2017 at 11:05 PM.
Asphodels
Level 70
The Perfectionist
Threads: 63
Posted: 10/3/2017 at 11:13 PM Post #2
Hey guys!

If you're part of Releasers of Sylestia I'd like to alert you that adoption places like this are off limits for our little contests and such.

People found releasing from here will be disqualified for the remainder of whatever contest we have~

3 strikes, and you're out of the group.
Thank you!
Ingiman1
Level 40
Threads: 37
Posted: 10/8/2017 at 12:56 AM Post #3
Thanks again Ebony!

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.