Forum Index > Fan Fiction > right place, right time
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Laurelley
Level 69
Ghost Writer
Threads: 7
Posted: 10/2/2017 at 6:51 PM Post #1
hi. this is just a story I thought of when I tried to think of a fan fiction, and not a fully developed plot and character set up. tell me if you like it, but you don't have to. What you do have to do is tell me if I should keep going. I will only add one chapter at a time to make sure I'm not boring anybody. I only need one person to ask for more, but I'm not adding until someone does. Ping me or I might not see it.

THIS DID NOT HAPPEN
Edited By Lauralley on 10/2/2017 at 7:07 PM.
Laurelley
Level 69
Ghost Writer
Threads: 7
Posted: 10/2/2017 at 7:02 PM Post #2
Prologue

I've never felt like I belonged. Even when my parents were alive I would sometimes wonder if I was a changling a fairy had left in place of their real child. It got worse after the car accident. The state put me in foster care. Since then I've changed foster families about once a month. Nowhere has ever felt like home.

In school I'm the quiet, ordinary kid who sits in the back of the room. I'm not the best student, nor am I the worst. I'm not the one who picks on smaller kids, the one who stands up for them, or the one being picked on. I'm simply not.

The only thing keeping me from seriously considering suicide is my online life as Regna in Sylestia. Regna is latin for kingdoms, which is why I picked it. On Sylestia I can comment on threads and be a part of the community that I've never felt like I was part of. I never even considered that it was all real.

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.