Players 2,411 375
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,241,199 1,270
Generated 656,170 19
Captured 1,190,409 63
Bred 6,394,525 1,188
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Battle Discussion > Damisus(Whatever his name is) Can't...
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Navisparkles101
Level 65
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 32
Posted: 9/28/2017 at 5:22 PM Post #1
Hey, I need some help.

After I defeated that annoying Zombeh horde, I had to beat King Damisus(I don't know how to spell his name). Thing is, I can't. I understand how the seals work, yet I can't seem to remove Alacrity and Courage. Therefore, it makes it impossible to defeat him.

Yet, I got him to about thirty percent before I got eliminated.

Any tips?
Dragonnadder
Level 71
Nature Walker
Posted: 9/30/2017 at 12:55 PM Post #2
You seem to have a pretty good party setup; however, you might want to try attuning Tangerine to a Water element instead, to add some physical damage to your party.
Try looking at this thread for help with the seals.
But your gear layouts... agh. 75% of Tangerine's gear is Disciple, same for Ivyshade's, and Kovu's gear is also very unhelpful. Higher rarity gear also makes for better stats, so if you send high-level pets on Hard or Very Hard missions in the Sanctuary of Saerielle, you might have better gear.
Starting with Tangerine.
If you're sticking with Light for her, switch her gear out for some gear that boosts Intelligence and Agility (the Illusionist set) more than Strength and Dexterity. All of it. Disciple gear is very unhelpful and boosts stats that you don't need, and Myrmidon is Strength and Dexterity-based, exactly the opposite of what you need. If you're switching to Water, base your gear on Strength and Agility bonuses (the Assassin set). Make sure your Proficiency Points are allocated to these stats as well.
Ivyshade is also mostly Disciple gear. Her gear for the Shadow element should be Intelligence and Agility as well (still Illusionist).
Kovu. His Dominating Elven Band is made for a Sylesti half his level, but it's got the right stat attunement. If you can, get better gear. Always go for higher-level, higher-rarity gear. The rest of his gear is Assassin (Strength and Agility), Myrmidon (Strength and Dexterity), and Disciple. If you don't switch Tangerine to Water, you could switch Kovu to Air to get more Physical damage out of him, which appears to be what you're going for. With that, you could repurpose Tangerine's Myrmidon gear temporarily, until you get better gear. Fire doesn't do great when fighting only one opponent. You can manage, and succeed, but it can be easier with a battler that goes for single-target damage. If you stick with Fire, however, go for Intelligence/Dexterity-boosting gear (the Evoker set).
This should help.
Navisparkles101
Level 65
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 10/13/2017 at 4:55 PM Post #3

Thank you for the tips!

I have most of the armor, however, I don't have a lot of Evoker gear that is in Kovu's level. Is there any other gear I can equip him with besides the Evoker set?

Dragonnadder
Level 71
Nature Walker
Posted: 10/14/2017 at 12:53 PM Post #4
As long as you stick with Intelligence-boosting until you get suitable Evoker gear, you should be fine.
Sakura
Level 75
Majestic Sculptor
Threads: 77
Posted: 10/19/2017 at 2:25 AM Post #5
use potions during battle, and have top quality equipment

only some potions can be used during battles, btw
Sylestiafan123
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 51
Posted: 2/16/2018 at 11:24 AM Post #6
Yeah I am also having trouble with the kingat the forgotten tomb but unlike Navisparkles101 I barely got any damage on him.

Does anyone have any super tips for me?

This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.