Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Find Roleplayers > Nothing Is As It Seems {Sign Ups}
Page 1 1, 2, 3 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Scarwings
Level 18
Threads: 2
Posted: 9/18/2017 at 3:16 PM Post #1

(I got the idea from Twilight but I actually hate Twilight {Team Jacob though! Don't hate on me!} So here goes)

Moonblood is a place where Vampires and Werewolves live in harmony, sorta. Moonblood is a small town with lots of forest and cover for the supernatural residents. The neighbors are nice and the school is hidden under a canopy of trees. The founder of this wondrous place was a Vamp/Werewolf mix. Of course everyone thought he was human. The Vamps and Wolves mingle and learn together. But, they have to disguise that they are what they are. Why? Because they go to human high school and live in the human world. Very few humans know of their secret but before long they are changed into either Vampire or Werewolf. (Open for Plot ideas!) In the small town Moonblood things are not always as they seem.

|Rules|
1. Follow all WCO rules and guidelines
2. No Mary Sue's or Gary Stu's
3. No swearing
4. Sorry no hybrids
5. You can be Vampire, Werewolf, or Human to be changed
6. Please include full name in Form
7. If you are a Human to be Changed you CANNOT know about people being a Vamp or Wolf right away
8. Put the number I missed in the 'Code' section 1234578910111213
9. No Bella-Edward-Jacob copies ok?
10. Please keep OOC chatting to a minimum.
11. Questions? PM me.
12. Put 'got' after the number I missed (EX #GOT)
13. Please Pm me if you have any plot ideas
14. You can have as many OCs as you can handle.
15. You can have any pets except wolves or dogs.
16. If you have a mystical pet only Vamps and Werewolves can know you have one. HTBC's can only have domestic pets
17. Please delete all words in parentheses
18. You can be an adult
19. No young marriages
20. You cannot marry/date your own OC
21. Romance is allowed but keep it PG
22. Your can be siblings with your own OC
23. Hate the OC not the OOC
24. I give second chances not third or fourth or fifth, you get the idea
25. Please ask to be related to someone or in a relationship with someone else's character
26. Only a total of 4 packs are allowed in Moonblood, PM me if you'd like to be a Leader of one. School cliques do not count
27. Please try to be active.......
28. Put 'me not' after the other codes

Vampires
Werewolves- Nico Gardener
Humans to be Change (HTBC)

Vampire Form
|Name (First and Last)|
|Age|
|Looks (Links accepted but description would be preferred as well)|
|Personality (TBRPed is NOT accepted)|
|Backstory (Optional)|
|Spouse or GF/BF |
|Sexuality|
|Pet?(Optional)|
|Other|
|How Active Are You? 1-10, 1 being hardly ever|
|Code|

Werewolf Form
|Name (First and Last)|
|Age|
|Human Looks (Links accepted but description would be preferred as well)|
|Wolf Looks (Links accepted)|
|Backstory (Optional)|
|Pack or Loner|
|Mate|
|Sexuality|
|Pet?(Optional)|
|How Active Are You? 1-10, 1 being hardly ever|
|Code|

HTBC Form
|Name (First and Last)|
|Age|
|Looks (Links accepted but description would be preferred as well)|
|What are you going to be Changed to?|
(Please make a form for a Vamp or Werewolf as well!)
|Backstory (Optional)|
|Spouse or GF/BF |
|Sexuality|
|Pet?(Optional)|
| How Active Are You? 1-10, 1 being hardly ever|
|Code|
My Form:

|Name|
Brittany Welsh
|Age|
|Human Looks|
She is naturally a bronzish color and her hair is brown with the ends dip-dyed blue. Her shirt and beanie are electric blue and she usually wears loose skinny jeans with Nikes
|Wolf Looks|
|Personality|
She can be caring but can be merciless when need be. Growing up with a rough backstory she guards her heart with a stone shell. She is extremely friendly but can be wary too. She is fierce and awesome with battle tactics. She is also stubborn and is over protective.
|Pack or Loner|
Pack
|Mate|
Open
Heterosexual
|Pet|
A named Fury
|How Active Are You|
|Code|
i already know dis
Edited By Scarwings on 9/19/2017 at 8:14 PM.
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Threads: 164
Posted: 9/18/2017 at 5:27 PM Post #2
My werewolf:

|Name: Nicolette Gardener, most call her 'Nico', even though it's kind of 'boyish'|
|Age: 16|
|Human Looks: Blonde hair, dark green eyes. Her hair is usually messy and she doesn't bother to tie it up.|
|Wolf Looks: Wolf|
|Personality: Playful, carefree, enjoys nature and having time to herself. She loves to play sports, and is quite the tomboy.|
|Backstory: Daughter of two werewolves, her father was killed by another werewolf and she was hidden away with her mother from then on.|
|Pack or Loner?: Loner, with her mother, although he mother is extremely sick, so she wants her to join a pack.|
|Mate: None yet|
|Sexuality: Heterosexual|
|Pet: A cat named Ivy|
|How Active Are You?: 8.5|
|Code: 6 got me not|
Edited By Shayni on 9/18/2017 at 5:30 PM.
Scarwings
Level 18
Posted: 9/18/2017 at 5:30 PM Post #3
:) you got it!
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Threads: 164
Posted: 9/18/2017 at 5:30 PM Post #4
Thanks! ;)
Sc0ut
Level 74
Fright Master
Threads: 81
Posted: 9/18/2017 at 10:51 PM Post #5
Carter Lane Smith (People call her Howlite)

I will give you more detail. Her hair is not bleached, she actually has white hair. Also, try to imagine her without makeup, as she would sooner die before putting any of that... Gunk... On her face.

Her wolf form is pure white with almost grey eyes. She has black paws, ears, and tail tip, with 'veins' of black, mostly along her spine and shoulders, also running from the black into the white.

TBRPed (KIDDING) She is very quiet, though don't mistake her for shy. She is very confident and loud, although her job sort of restricts that part. She is a quick thinker, though intelligence isn't always her strong suit. She fights with agility, skill, and strength. Despite her thin appearance, she is immensely strong, and, she is a sociopath, meaning that she is unable to feel empathy. This makes her a ruthless adversary. She can do more than fight as a wolf. She knows several kinds of self defense, and prides herself on being an amazing killer for hire.

She never talks about her backstory. Both of her parents were werewolves, and it is RUMOURED, though not proven, that she killed her family to avoid pack life.

Loner

None

Asexual Aromantic

~8

6 got me not
Lilly3340
Level 60
Threads: 16
Posted: 9/19/2017 at 2:05 AM Post #6
|Name (First and Last)| Kine Higherson
|Age| 18
|Looks (Links accepted but description would be preferred as well)| Navy hair, emerald green eyes
|Personality (TBRPed is NOT accepted)| Calm, Sly, Skilled, Swift
|Backstory (Optional)| He was grown up as an orphan, he had grown to become stronger and seemingly human.
|Spouse or GF/BF | Non, open
|Sexuality| Straight
|Pet?(Optional)| Non
|Other| Even though hidden as human, at night he goes in killing sprees, sucking blood and killing many.
|How Active Are You? 1-10, 1 being hardly ever| well I guess 8, remove one due to class and remove another due to time zone difference.
|Code| 6 got me not
Edited By Lilly3340 on 9/19/2017 at 6:33 PM.
Scarwings
Level 18
Posted: 9/19/2017 at 4:48 PM Post #7
:) YERP
Scarwings
Level 18
Posted: 9/19/2017 at 4:48 PM Post #8
All you need is the codes
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 9/19/2017 at 5:17 PM Post #9
Name: Rafe Tolliver
Description:He is about 6' 1, with light drown hair that he keeps pulled back in a ponytail. His eyes are a brilliant green color to match the green button up he normally wears along with a pair of dark blue jeans, of course when he isn't wearing the armor that was handed down from his father to him. Rafe is a strong built man, physically and mentally strong. His face also sports the start of a beard which he refuses to shave. His wolf form is just a bit taller than he is with a white belly and dark brown fur, the eyes of the animal are green just like him.

Personality: Rafe is a kind and caring person whom really acts like a dog. He loves attention and often seeks it by doing tasks to help others without being asked. Most of the time he is overly excitable to the point he runs about happily until he tires himself out. Over all Rafe is very active and loves a game of chase.
Loner for the time being
Mate: none (open)
Sexuality: heterosexual
No pet
Activness? 7
Code: 6 GOT me not
Scarwings
Level 18
Posted: 9/19/2017 at 5:22 PM Post #10
Accepted !!!!
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.