Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Aglacier
Level 33
Threads: 9
Posted: 9/14/2017 at 9:50 AM Post #1
DISCONTINUED

Chapter One: Help From The Griffi
The forest was getting cold and snow was starting to turn to ice. Where was she? The only thing keeping her awake was cold, which bit deeply into her paws like angry Draeyl. She turned to face the mountains. She needed to get help, she needed to pass the mountain range.

Night slipped into the morning as she yawned and got up. The snow had stopped, but the morning air was as cold as ice. Her bones felt fragile, like little crystals, whenever she moved them. She fell into the snow quickly. A little Griffi and, what she presumed was her trainer, flew down to her.

"What are you doing here?" The trainer held out her paw and pulled her up.

"I'm lost," she said.

"What's your name?" asked the smaller Griffi.

"I don't have one."

"Oh! My name's Icicle and this is Diamond," the smaller Griffi said as she pointed to her trainer.

"We need to get you a name," Diamond said, "And to get you medical help."

"For now we'll call you Scar."

Scar was freezing. She flapped her wings, only to realize the feathers were starting to freeze up. Her paws were covered in scratches, and a large scar was running from her neck to her flank.

"We'll help you," Icicle said, holding out her paw.

Chapter Two: Rise In The Mountain Tops

"Woah, we haven't had a Lupora here in thousands of years. Blizzard was the last to see a Lupora around this kingdom," Polar told them. "Anyway your scars are healed up."

"Bring her to Duchess Tundra."

---

"Hello Polar, what's happening?"

"Hi! I'm-"

"Yeah, you look like a Coconut or Cream or something. You're a Lupora, so how about Hail or Echo. You look a lot the Lupora Queen, Hazelnut. Maybe you could be a Coconut. Yes, I like that, you'll be Coconut."

Coconut shifted her wings. "Okay?"

"You do look remarkably like her, same frosted patterns and colours. You have the same eyes and snout too. You have the king's green eyes though," Polar said.

"We must get you-" Duchess Tundra's sentence was cut off by a large booming sound echoing through the palace.

Chapter Three: The Ryori Kingdom

Coconut hurried to a corner of the throne room. She pushed herself against the wall and fell backward. She kept falling until she hit a rocky floor, Coconut was lucky that she fell in an empty nest. Until she realized with a sudden jolt, she was in the land of the Ryori.

Something bit down on her ear and dragged her through the underground. It was dark and a bit too quiet for Coconut's liking. Something else hit her in her head and she blacked out.

-
When she woke up she was looking at Royal Emerald. Coconut noticed she was blind. She had milky green eyes that glowed when a torch flared up. She was so yellow that she almost blended in with the throne behind her and markings looked like eyes.

"Who is this?" Royal Emerald looked at her deputy commander.

"This is a Lupora, we believe she's from Queen Hazelnut's royal lineage," he told her, adjusting himself to a more comfortable sitting position.

Coconut sat up. "I have-"

"Lock her up," Royal Emerald yawned, pointing slightly away from a door that was decorated with small engravings of teardrops.

Coconut wondered about what was going to happen for a bit until she slowly drifted to sleep.
-

When Coconut woke she was chained to something going through the wall. There was a small hole about the size of a mouse where it trailed off. She crouched down and heard a small growl come from the other side of the wall. She peered through the hole as much as she could until she saw a Ryori's foot.

This Ryori was different, it had two claws. One seemed to be ripped off as if it were in a huge battle. Coconut looked a little more through the hole to see her chain was attached to the Ryori's foot. She backed up, a grumble from the other side of the wall.

Coconut yanked on the chain. A growl came from the other side of the wall. She could use this.

"Who are you?" she asked as she crouched back down.

"It doesn't matter," said a male voice from the other side of the wall.

"I'm sure it does matter," Coconut growled, yanking the chain towards her. She heard a small howl of pain from the other side.

"Fine, but only if you tell me yours."

"I am Coconut."
Edited By Aglacier on 9/19/2017 at 9:41 AM.

This Page loaded in 0.006 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.