Players 2,422 378
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,239,928 1,189
Generated 656,151 22
Captured 1,190,346 61
Bred 6,393,337 1,106
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Player Guides > A Guide For Restricted Trait Disruptors...
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Theafy
Level 75
Snow Wars Champion
Threads: 58
Posted: 9/8/2017 at 9:46 PM Post #1
Hallo all~

This is a guide how to use Restricted Trait Disruptors(aka RTDs), as the title says.

This Thread is under construction.
Please do not post yet!

~*~Contents~*~

1: What are Restricted Traits and RTDs?
2: How Restricted Trait Disruptors Work
3: How to get the Specific Restricted Trait you want
Theafy
Level 75
Snow Wars Champion
Posted: 9/8/2017 at 9:46 PM Post #2
-What are Restricted Traits?

Restricted Traits are Special Traits that are mainly made for Majestic Pets on Seasonal Festivals, or some Wheel Pets. Some Themed Pets have the same Restricted Trait Set but are a different Theme. The younger Restricted Themed of the set are known as "Secondary Themed Pets".

Some Restricted Themes do not have Restricted Trait Disruptors. During 2016 Week of Love and Fortune Festival, the Lovely Mutator and Lucky Mutator were released. These mutators were used like a Greater Genetic Mutator(aka GGM) except they only allowed one to mutate on Tamed pets with *Valentine and Luck inspired Traits.

-What are RTDs?

Restricted Trait Disruptors(aka RTDs) are special Disruptors that allows one to disrupt a single restricted trait in a Tamed, Offspring or an Exclusive Pet. Once disrupted, they **cannot be un-disrupted unless they are a Tagged Themed Pet.

*Valentine and Luck inspired Traits.

--The Valentine Traits are,
Angelic Runes, Angelic Armor, Angelic Wings, Angelic Halo for Puffadore.
Lovely Hearts for Bulbori.
Valentine Lace for all Sylesties.

--The Luck Traits are,
Lucky Runes, Lucky Dust for all Sylesties.

**cannot be un-disrupted unless they are a Tagged Themed Pet

--The reason for this is because, Tagged Themed Pets can be disrupted with normal Trait Disruptors, which are called "Philter of Trait Disruption(Themed)". Although, this is the only non-restricted disruption philter so, we cannot use them on Tamed and Offspring Sylesties.
Edited By Theafy on 9/8/2017 at 10:34 PM.
Theafy
Level 75
Snow Wars Champion
Posted: 9/8/2017 at 9:46 PM Post #3
-How Restricted Trait Disruptors Work

RTDs, as I mentioned earlier, only work on Tamed, Offspring, and Exclusive Pets. They do not work on Starter or Generated Pets.

There are requirements/rules for using a RTD.
You must have at least a single visible trait to allow the Disruptor to work on your pet.
You cannot un-disrupt a pet unless it is a ***Tagged, Themed Pet

Once used, the RTD will remove a visible trait from the pet and replace it with a random trait of the Restricted Trait set.

For example, I used a Water Dragon Trait RTD on a Tamed, 1 visible Sylvorpa.

It removes the already existing visible trait, and replaces it with Water Dragon Fins.
The possibility of getting any of the four Restricted Traits are all equal. I could have gotten Water Dragon Runes, Water Dragon Wings, or Water Dragon Horns but RNG had picked Fins for me.
Edited By Theafy on 9/8/2017 at 10:05 PM.
Theafy
Level 75
Snow Wars Champion
Posted: 9/8/2017 at 9:46 PM Post #4
-How to get the Specific Restricted Trait you want

This is only possible to do so on Offspring. Sad reality, is it not?

Although, you can possibly get the specific trait you want on Exclusive and Tamed Pets.....if you're incredibly lucky.

This is from my RTD'd Sylvorpa.
She originally had these traits.

Thankfully, I did not like the Water Dragon Horns with her colors, and she had Naga Helmet in the Mutation 3 slot. Why am I being happy over this?

This is another rule for RTDs--the Pet cannot have a carried trait in the trait where you want your Restricted Trait to be.

Now, hang on there, if your head is spinning and you're staring at this thread like what in the name of Sylestia is this person talking about. It's about to get easy ;)

So, this happened when I RTD'd my Sylvorpa--

She got the Water Dragon Wings.
Under this condition, she could have possibly gotten Water Dragon Runes or Fins instead of the Wings.
However, there was absolutely no chance she could have gotten the Water Dragon Horns.
Why? Because she had a carried trait in the slot of which Water Dragon Horns exists.

-How to EXACTLY get the trait you want
On times, you will have to breed the pet to achieve the exact trait you want. Or, if you have a legendary pet, this could work as well.

Here is an example.

These are the traits what our example Sylvorpa has--

Under these conditions, she can only possibly have the Water Dragon Fins.
--But why?

The reason is, in all trait slots, which the set of the Water Dragon Trait set--which are in slots G3, M1, M2 and M3--the only one which does not contain a carried trait in the slot is the trait slot M1.
Edited By Theafy on 9/8/2017 at 10:28 PM.

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.