Forum Index > Bug Reporting > I Keep Getting Kicked Off
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Articu
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 146
Posted: 9/8/2017 at 11:54 AM Post #1
This just started today. Every time I have got on today, everything was as it should be. Everything was working fine, nothing bad or unusual was happening. And then... I got kicked off. I got the error message you receive if you move to a different Internet location. You know, the one about IP address change. I though nothing of it at first, so I logged back on. Sure enough, half an hour later, I got booted again. And again. The last one happened 10 minutes ago. I'm not sure if it's something with the site or if it's just a bug, but it is kind of annoying. And I'm also not sure if something like this was already reported or anything and I just didn't see. But I'm on my high school's Internet, and I haven't gone to a different source. So... yeah. It might just be the school, but I thought I should say something just in case.
Krinadon
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,116
Posted: 9/8/2017 at 5:13 PM Post #2
You can go to Account -> Settings and disable the IP safeguard. It will no longer kick you off if your IP Address changes.

This Page loaded in 0.006 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.