Players 2,428 405
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,232,914 1,434
Generated 655,906 93
Captured 1,189,720 106
Bred 6,387,196 1,235
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Other Fiction > Blistering Chances (Wings of Fire)
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
GalaxyFerret
Level 38
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 20
Posted: 9/7/2017 at 10:45 PM Post #1
Yeaaah... this might be a story that i'll write out of sheer boredom...

Buuut it involves Blister after she died, and some WoF Great Spirit things come and give her a second chance at life, but with a price.

She must help the cursed Icewing, Everest.

Everest was cursed at birth with a parasitic twin, giving him a second pair of useless arms and a frostbreath so powerful it could kill him every time he uses it.

Will she save Everest from his terrible demise, or lead him down the path of evil?

Current Character Bio

Name- Blister
Gender- Female
Tribe- Sandwing
Description- Pale yellow sandwing with black diamonds running down her back. Has blackened scales on her front talons due to the burns she obtained when she died from electrocution.
Personality- Snarky, sassy, rude, secretly cares about her friends/allies
Special Ability- Extremely Smart and Cunning

Name- Everest
Gender- Male
Tribe- Icewing
Desciption- Icewing with a pale greenish tint on his scales and pale green scattered across his wings, and mint green eyes. Has a second pair of arms dangling from under his wings due to parasitic twin. On his chest is a series of stray green lines, like veins.
Personality- Tries to act brave, but he doubts every choice he makes greatly.
Special Ability- Supercharged Frostbreath = It is 3x more powerful than normal frostbreath. However, he has trouble containing this power, and it hurts him greatly when he uses it.

Name- Tempest
Gender- Female
Tribe- Skywing
Description- A pale orange skywing with a yellow gold underbelly. Her wings are of orange and yellow, giving the illusion of a sunset. Her eyes are a bright amber. She has a scar running from her left ear to her left shoulder.
Personality- A RUDE LITTLE PUNK.
Special Ability- Master Thief

MINI BIO!!!
Dismay- demon that appears in Blister's dreams as a viper wrapped around her neck, reminding her about 'how evil she is' and 'how she needs to use Everest to retake the throne'.

Yeah, if anyone starts ranting at me about this, I might cancel it. But to be honest, I AM a good writer, and Blister is my favorite character (Next to Whiteout the awkward child), so I decided to write a story with her in it, and I swear everyone will have a developed personality and won't be Firestars. And besides, a lot of people have shipped their ocs with canon and gotten away with it!

I'll even draw the characters in something other than MS Paint! ^-^
Edited By Meagara233 on 9/10/2017 at 12:11 AM.
GalaxyFerret
Level 38
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 11/5/2017 at 12:33 PM Post #2
(I have decided to actually start this fanfic. LET THE HATE BREW!!! :D)

White.

There was nothing BUT white.

White and scorching pain.

Then nothing.

Nothing at all.

Blister found herself in a place, no, a VOID of white. The Sandwing looked around, feeling numb. Her head swung around, catching something in the corner of her eye. A dark figure stood there, staring at her.

"Who are you?", she called to the figure.

The figure didn't respond, continuing to stare.

"Where am I?" she called again, trying to get a response out of the figure.

"Arth thou Princess Blister of the Sandwings?" The figure asked, it's mouth not opening, yet it's voice booming in and outside Blister's head.

"I-i" Blister started, but the figure stopped her.

"We, the Spirits of the Fallen, have heard of thee, Princess. Of thou cunning and ruthlessness. Of thou heartlessness." The figure rose, spreading it's wings. Blister gasped.

The figure was a mix of every single tribe. It had the frills of Rainwings, the narrow head of a Icewing, luminescent markings like that of a Seawing's, the horns of a Mudwing, and the scorpion point of a Sandwing. The figure was a stunning ruby red, with the wing membrane mirroring a sunset, laced with starry Nightwing scales.

"What... what are you?" Blister asked, stunned at the figure's majestic look.

"Princess Blister, we, I, am the Prophet. I am all dragons, yet none. I lived in a time before the tribes, before scavengers, before Phyrria." The Prophet stated, folding HIS wings to his sides, staring at her with murky brown eyes.

"Princess, the spirits of the fallen ones tell me you have no soul. No heart. That you slaughtered innocents and kin with glee. You have been judged to be guilty and should be sent to the Darkness." The Prophet said quietly.

"But..."

"But what?" Blister asked, tears forming in her eyes. Her mother had told her of the Darkness, where only the most wicked of dragons go when they die, a place full of pain.

"But, I see a path for you. A path of rebirth."

"Rebirth?" She asked suprisingly. Why WOULD she get another chance? After all she's done?

"I sense a lonely spirit in need of guidance. That spirit needs guidance. To see the light. The power within him could save many, but could also end himself." The Prophet glared at Blister sadly.

"Help him, Blister. He is so much like you. Help him, and you will help yourself."

"And if I don't?" Blister stated snarkingly,"What if I choose to retake my throne with this 'rebirth'?"

The Prophed glared at Blister.

"Do whatever you wish, but remember this: You and the other's souls are twined. Whatever you do, he shall always follow after you. You doom yourself, you doom him."

The whiteness around Blister suddenly began to swirl up, rearing like vines around a jungle tree, and gripped her pale yellow scales. As she was dragged down into the whiteness, the Prophet opened his mouth and shot a golden flame, illuminating the whiteness. He opened his wings, spreading them to their full lengths, until all Blister could see was the sunset, with stars dancing in the violet horizon.

She closed her eyes, and felt nothing but numbing coldness consume her.
Zeldonyx
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 11
Posted: 11/16/2017 at 4:17 PM Post #3
this. is. AWESOME! are you planning on more?
GalaxyFerret
Level 38
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 11/16/2017 at 5:02 PM Post #4
Most likely, until i get attacked by a Anti OCxCanon person. Glad to see that someone enjoys this!

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.