Forum Index > Artwork Trades > Art Store
Page 74 1, 2, 3... 73, 74, 75... 86, 87, 88 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Shouruu
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 2
Posted: 6/22/2018 at 2:57 PM Post #731
* sits here staring at the Sylestia forum layout * I'm used to different forum formats now . . . ack! xD

~ ~ ~
@IvyCat

I may not be able to do that. Here lately I have been debating shutting down the commissions shop thingie for a long time, while, or permanently. I haven't been very active on Sylestia and have another game I am obsessed over. Plus, I've just been getting lazy with completing commissions. (My hard drive on my computer crapping itself once again not helping any.)

So I may not be opening the Art Store again. I may open it on the other games site, and change a lot of things. So maybe I will come back here and re-open an Art Shop. Though, if I do shut down the Art Shop, I'm sure we can work something out to get you that commission. Once I complete all the commissions already in wait, though.

If I do close the forum and open it back up at a later date, prepare for lots of changes on the looks of it. :)

~ ~ ~
@SkyRaven

Dear god . . . I really have been slacking on getting commissions finished. I'm very sorry about that . . Don't worry about ever paying me for that commission as it's been a year.
I remember throwing out sketches for you to look at . . but apparently either A. I didn't ever post it and am going crazy, or B. you never responded to it. I have a feeling it's A. xD Well, I can throw the sketch over to you, or we can scrap your current commission and replace with the new one. The current commission may take a good while, to be honest . . .

~ ~ ~
@Reakeda

Shoooooottttt . . . Don't worry about paying me then. I'll work on it immediately. Hopefully, I can get it complete today. (And get it correct.)

~ ~ ~
@Queenie

Please go back and read the first post on rules and the status of the Art Shop. I would be glad to take that commission once the Art Shop has opened back up again. (Provided it does.) If you would like, I can place you on the ping list so I can notify you of the shop opening back up again, or if I remake it. :)
SkyRaven
Level 70
Sylestiologist
Threads: 72
Posted: 6/22/2018 at 3:33 PM Post #732
It's alright, would you mind starting on another? I didn't know you had sketches for the other ^^

But if you are interested, the new one would be 3 OCs, probably some simple not too detailed chibis ^^ (but it'll be from description, so artistic license is welcome)
Shouruu
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/22/2018 at 3:37 PM Post #733
Throw it at me. I wouldn't mind any.
Queenie
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Threads: 26
Posted: 6/22/2018 at 4:07 PM Post #734
Yes please, I would like to be on the ping list!
Shouruu
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/22/2018 at 4:16 PM Post #735
Alrightie. I put you on there.
Queenie
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Threads: 26
Posted: 6/22/2018 at 4:30 PM Post #736
Thank you!
Vigy
Level 65
Trickster
Threads: 127
Posted: 6/22/2018 at 4:49 PM Post #737
Hey

hows my

stuff

going
Shouruu
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/22/2018 at 5:08 PM Post #738
Pretty decently. I haven't gotten too much of a start on the animation, but I have worked on the lineart some for your first commission request. :)

I can work on it some more after I get some sketches sent out and completed for someone else, as I am working on theirs at the moment. (It was due May.. ahah... :S)

Quick question, do you like really realistic types of art?
Shouruu
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/22/2018 at 6:10 PM Post #739
I think I need a new mouse . . . it's getting finicky . . Dang it!

Brought to you by my cats sleeping paw twitches and farts. Enjoy them. :)

Okay, to the point. Eheh. Too much chocolate and candy today . . . Go away, dentist!

~ ~ ~

**NOTE - - -
These sketches are the basic body of the dragon. These are really just sketches of the pose, frame of the dragon, and how it is built, and etc. The fur/fluff/etc will get added later, and I will send you the sketches of the different styles of fur/fluff/etc once you have chosen the pose you like.
Also, note that these are just sketches. Some may be more cartoon-like, and others, more realistic. Realistic ones may have more defined muscles, while cartoons are pretty basic and flat. Though, regardless of pose and what type of line art is intended for them, you can always say if you want a certain pose more cartoon-like or realistic.

One last thing... the numbers are there to say that the sketches below it until the next number are only variations of the same base. Some numbers may only have one change to one part of the dragon. If you like a pose, but want more variations, lemme know. Note that you can combine certain pictures.
Example:
1-A Has a split tail.
1-B has Ram horns
You can combine the two, even though the picture probably won't have the two together. ;)

Here are a bundle of sketches. Any you like? Anything you want to be changed? More sketches?

This one does not have the required amount of legs, I know..
(Eughh.. uploading the pictures to be seen are a pain.. xD)

The same as 1 when it comes to the variables. Only it has the correct amount of legs.

More cartoon-like one. Well, more chibi-like, really. It can have the same variables as 1 can.

**NOTE - - -
Ahah.. I love 1s designs a whole bunch. So don't be surprised if in the future you may see more drawings using that base or even a possible species. (Things will probably be changed drastically if made into a species.)
Reakeda
Level 69
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 94
Posted: 6/22/2018 at 6:34 PM Post #740
I am assuming the sketch post is to me even though I wasn't pinged? If I am assuming correctly let's go with

2A as base because legs, with the tail from 1F and the head with rams horns from 1H If that is possible.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 73, 74, 75... 86, 87, 88
This Page loaded in 0.015 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.