Players 2,437 399
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,235,311 1,122
Generated 656,000 45
Captured 1,189,917 95
Bred 6,389,302 982
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Fan Fiction > My Sylesta Fan-Fic- Runes of the Shadows...
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Sonrisa
Level 75
Ghost Writer
Threads: 253
Posted: 8/10/2017 at 7:23 PM Post #1
Going to start working on this fan-fic. here is a basic outline of the story.

Shanya, a young Ryori, is caught stealing from a food cart to feed her mother and two younger brothers. Being put on trial is not the least of her worries however, as a shocking secret is revealed to Shanya before her trial. She flees to complete the prophecy about herself, but is purseud by a dark force known as the Shadowlings...

Tell me if you would like to be on the Ping List-
Terrakittens
Edited By Destinyflight on 8/19/2017 at 3:22 PM.
Sonrisa
Level 75
Ghost Writer
Posted: 8/10/2017 at 7:43 PM Post #2
Chapter One-

Shanya raced through the crowded streets with her head down, a small bag of stolen fruit bumping agaist her side, as if urging her to run faster. Her blue eyes darted from Sylesti to Sylesti, wondering if anyone had seen her casually bump the grapes and apple into her pouch, but no one seemed to pay attention to the young Ryori. Smoke rose from some of the tent-like salls, and the cobbled streets were filled with different sylestis. A brilliant orange Aurleon flapped past her head, and a Zolnixi adorned with jewels flounced past shanya, her proud pink head raised high. She took a deep breath and her tension vanished, but was quickly replaced when she saw the Guard passing her on the street.
The Guards were various powerful species that kept an eye out for thieves and trouble-makers on the busy streets of Farenmoor, the bustling capitol of the world of Sylestia. This particular Guard was a black Griffi with red eyes and a long pink scar running down his cheek and near his lip. Shanya nodded to his and tried to quickly walk past, but the Guard stepped in front of her, making her fall down and spull the contents of the pouch on the dusty cobblestones of the street.
"What do we have here?' the Guard snarled, picking up the grapes with one clawed paw.
"I bought them."Shanya replied, her voice cracking.
"Did you now?" the Guard asked, and out of the shadows stepped a angry Aerdini, the owner of the shop Shanya had just stolen from.
"Oops." Shanya whispered, then spun around an darted into the crowd.
The sylestis seemed to swirl around Shanya, like a erratic river. A buzz of conversation, from the soft, almost silky voices of the Zolnixis, to the powerful, yet kind voices of the Faelora, almost covered the shouts of the angry guard that was after her. Almost.
"Get that Ryori!" he screamed, and the crowd of shoppers turned to look at Shanya. She tried to run, but a green Drayel swooped from the sky and held her fast in his talons. She twisted and squirmed, but he held fast. The Drayel brought her down in front of the Guard, and he sneered in her face.
"You're gonna be in prison soon, little thief." he snarled. Shanya spat in his face.
"You little brat!" he roared, and clawed her cheek. Shanya felt drips of blood from the cut, but didn't try to resist as she was carried off to the dungeons.

(Yeah, first chapter done! Will try for more soon.)
Eots
Level 61
Fright Master
Threads: 10
Posted: 8/13/2017 at 10:02 PM Post #3
Excuse me for putting a post after your chapter, but I thought I'd let you know that there's a whole sub-forum dedicated to Sylestia fanfictions. You'd probably get more interest there.
Faiona
Level 75
Nature Walker
Site Administrator
Threads: 472
Posted: 8/15/2017 at 2:16 PM Post #4
This thread has been moved to: Fan Fiction.
Sonrisa
Level 75
Ghost Writer
Posted: 8/15/2017 at 4:48 PM Post #5
Thanks!
Terrakittens
Level 36
Threads: 48
Posted: 8/19/2017 at 2:53 PM Post #6
Can I be on the ping list?

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.