Players 2,295 397
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,268,857 2,365
Generated 656,515 8
Captured 1,192,327 512
Bred 6,419,920 1,845
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > Vampires, Werewolves, Dark Angels and As...
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Luna85echo
Level 34
Threads: 23
Posted: 8/7/2017 at 10:16 PM Post #1
WARNING: If you can be offended VERY easily, pass this roleplay! I do NOT want anyone whining about something i said. I will use my First Amendment the whole way. Thank you!

My character is the Assassin. Her name is Fatality or Fate. Her nickname is LadyDeath because so far she hasn't failed an assassination. She is dark but polite, wont take any stuff (i cant say what she actually wont take. Its a "bad word") she has a very smart mouth which means if you anger her, she can make you feel VERY unhappy or sad enough to cry. She can stand up for herself and others. She is cat-like but normaly keeps it to herself. She wears a black t-shirt under her black leather jacket, and black jeans. Her hair is silky black, her eyes a beautiful crimson red with dark dark brown flecks, almost black flecks. She carries a dagger on her hip, as well as a 45 colt Ruger Vaquero. She has two samurai swords she carries on her back and when she decides to show off, she carries a beautiful black longbow that has a crimson skull and crossbones in the middle of the bow.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Rules: On discussion page.

Discussion
--------------------------------------------------------------
May the signups BEGUIN!

----------------------------------------
Name | Age | Gender | Link to player
Vampire ranks
Leader: Morta Fox | 23(h) 7(v) | female | Luna85Echo
Leaders mate:
Deputy male:
Deputy female:
Lead Warrior:
Lead Assassin: Kailani (Kai) Sylt | 20 | female | Shayni
Lead Hunter:
Warriors:
Assassins:
Hunters:
Low-ranks:

-------------------------------------
Werewolf ranks
Alpha Female: closed
Alpha Male: closed
Beta Female: reserved, luna85echo
Beta male: tbd
Healer:
Healer Apprentice(0/2):
Delta Female:
Delta male:
Lead Warrior:
Lead Hunter:
Lead Assassin:
Warriors:
Hunters:
Assassins:
Apprentices:
Omegas:
Lilly Grace | 20 | female | Omega, Werewolf | Katelynn4545
Demoted omegas:
Queens:
Pups:
Elders:

Exiled:
Tal'Kuma Redmist | young adult | Female | Thisbyofthessally
------------------------------------
Assassin ranks
Lead Assassin: Fatality "Sky" Rose
Second Assassin: tbd
Third Assassin:
Assassin trainer:
Assassins:

-------------------------------------
Dark Angel ranks
Lead Dark Angel: tbd by luna85echo
Angel Beta: tbd
Angel Delta:
Dark Angel Assassin, Lead:
Dark Angel Guardian, Lead:
Dark Angel Human Guardian, Lead:
Dark Angel Assassins:
Kiba Ubaru | 14 | female | Tokyoghoulfan6
Dark Angel Guardians:
Dark Angel Human Guardians:
Dark Angels:

-------------------------------------------------------
Edited By Luna85echo on 8/17/2017 at 7:58 PM.
Thisby
Level 20
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 74
Posted: 8/17/2017 at 8:06 PM Post #2
Tal'kuma wandered, confused of what to do. As an exile, she was useless. She had to fend for herself, something she wasn't taught to do.
Luna85echo
Level 34
Posted: 8/17/2017 at 9:08 PM Post #3
Morta Fox
Female | Vampire | 23y | Lead Vampire | Crush: none | Location: her house> alleyway behind Fates apartment | Tags: Fatality, open | Mentions: none

Morta awoke from her bed, putting on a form-fitting black dress that went to her ankles. She also put on a black hooded cloak, for the sun could burn her. She grabbed both her daggers, a sheath on both hips, and walked out of her door, her wallet hidden in her bra. She started walking past an apartment building when she saw a clear Assassin. "Why, Fate! Its nice to see you here!" she said, stepping into the shadows where she could flip the hood back and reveal her pale face and crimson lips, with silver eyes. "Its nice to find a fellow cross-breed of my kind. What brings you here?" she asked.

Fatality Sky Rose
Female | VampirexDark Angel | 26y | Lead Assassin | Crush: none, closed until further notice | Location: an alleyway behind her apartment | Tags: Morta, open | Mentions: none

Fate had just exited the apartment when she heard her nickname. She whirled around to find Morta, leader of the vampires. "Hmmm, Morta. It's nice to finally see you, again.... and not on such... grave circumstances." she said with a slight hiss. "Why do you ask?" she says instead. "I like to know things." Morta replies and Fate sighs. "A target of mine is in this town." she replied. She began to walk away, only to be followed by Morta, who flipped her hood back up. Fate tried to ignore the vampiress, thought it was difficult. She was already holding Shama's hilt in her hand, though Shama was still sheathed.
Thisby
Level 20
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 8/17/2017 at 9:11 PM Post #4
Tal'kuma smelled something: a town. Perhaps if she was sneaky, she could get in. She crawled into all four legs, and tried to sneak into by the outskirts of town, where she heard two people talking.
Tokyoghoulfan6
Level 29
Threads: 6
Posted: 8/17/2017 at 9:50 PM Post #5
Kiba woke and yawned. She put on her usual clothes, a black shirt made of feathers with matching shorts. She washed her face then went into the kitchen to make some food for herself. She yawned and flapped her wings as she made pancakes for herself.
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Threads: 164
Posted: 8/18/2017 at 12:36 PM Post #6
(Hi Luna, can you add a ping list? :D)

Kailani stretched, smiling even before she opened her eyes. The smile wasn't one you'd usually see- it was... there was no word that could exactly describe it, other than sinister. She blinked her glowing green eyes open, and got out of her bed.

Silently, she dressed- her usual black tank top and leggings, finished with her dark red leather jacket and black leather boots. She was young, no doubt, but she did her job.

Her job. "My, I wonder- who's my target today?"
Thisby
Level 20
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 8/18/2017 at 12:39 PM Post #7
"Hello?" Tal' Kuma called
Luna85echo
Level 34
Posted: 8/19/2017 at 10:36 PM Post #8
Morta Fox
Female | Vampire | 23y | Lead Vampire | Crush: none | Location: her house> alleyway behind Fates apartment | Tags: Fatality, Tal' Kuma | Mentions: none

Morta chuckled. "Better not be one of my vampires." the vampiress hissed with irritation. She stopped when she heard a young voice call 'hello' and turned her eyes to a wolf. "What the hell is a shifter doing in wolf form?" she hissed, bringing out her daggers. Vampires and werewolves had never been the bestest of allies in the first place. "And why didn't i smell you?" she asked the wolfess.

Fatality Sky Rose
Female | VampirexDark Angel | 26y | Lead Assassin | Crush: none, closed until further notice | Location: an alleyway behind her apartment | Tags: Morta, Tal' Kuma | Mentions: none

Fate sighed. "Morta, shut up." she hissed, then slowly walked to the wolfess. "Don't worry about Morta. Shes all bark, no bite." she said.
Thisby
Level 20
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 8/19/2017 at 10:42 PM Post #9
"No! Wait! I can explain!" Tal 'kuma said, shaking. "I can't transform back! I'm a shame to my pack! I-i..!"
Tokyoghoulfan6
Level 29
Threads: 6
Posted: 8/20/2017 at 6:11 PM Post #10
kiba ate her food slowly. She decided to see what Fatality was doing that day.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.