Players 2,428 405
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,232,914 1,434
Generated 655,906 93
Captured 1,189,720 106
Bred 6,387,196 1,235
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Find Roleplayers > Pack Of The Fallen Stars (lupora RPG) si...
Page 1 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Elii
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 328
Posted: 7/21/2017 at 11:46 PM Post #1
In the middle of a moon light night, the howl of a lupora is heard throughout the valley...
It is not a happy howl, but one of tragedy and loss...
Her entire pack, including the pups and egglings had been captured by humans...
Only she had escaped...

-All are accepted upon entry. But, should I, Emberfall777, and whomever becomes the betas and alphas all find that you are disobeying pack and forum rules, or should multiple players complain about you, or the moderators of this game mention something to us, you will be banned from this RP. We want everyone here to be able to enjoy the RP, have fun, and feel safe.-

Welcome to the Pack Of The Fallen Stars, where the misfits and outcasts are welcomed, and those who seek to harm them are banished. It was created by the Luna, whose name is Eclipse, after her entire pack was captured and tamed by humans and fairies. She had traveled from pack to pack, finding no refuge with anyone, for she was shunned for failing to protect her family. Seeing how so many others who were different, much like her, She decided to create a new pack, one where all were welcome, no matter their history, no matter what they looked like.

If you wish to be one of the ranks that say "open", please send me a PM explaining why you think you should be granted this rank, and how you will help improve the RP and the pack. If i receive to many letters for one rank, i will pick the top 4 and do a random selection.

Alpha- (Emberfall777)
Luna- (Skyfallthesaberwolf)
Beta Male-open
Beta Female-open
Delta Male-Open
Delta Female-Open
Warriors-Unlimited
Hunters-Unlimited
Elders-Unlimited
Healer (male)-Open
Healer (female)-Open
Newcomer-Unlimited
Pups-Unlimited

Signup:
Name:
Markings:
Mutations:
Why banished/abandoned?:
History:
Personality:
Crush:
Mate:
Pups:
Other:
Picture/Description:
Edited By Skyfallthesaberwolf on 7/22/2017 at 5:52 PM.
Daughterofthemoon
Level 21
Threads: 32
Posted: 7/22/2017 at 12:42 AM Post #2
name: Shadow
species: lupora
markings: shadow, maned wolf
mutations: battle scars
why banished/abandoned: she was abandoned after a fire formed in her pack, she was trying to save them and after they were saved her pack left her in the fire to die. she escaped to find her pack gone.
History: she was born to a loving family, after her parents died she had to learn to live on her own until she found a little pack. she stayed loyal to her pack and won a ton of battles for the pack. she was surprised when her pack left her just so they would live after all she done for them. she then left to find a new, more loving pack.
personality: she is energetic and kind. she can be a rebel and is very protective. she is loyal to her pack and will die for their safety.
crush: none yet but open
mate: none yet but open
pups: none yet but open
Other: none
picture/description:
Draconmaster
Level 28
Threads: 3
Posted: 7/22/2017 at 1:10 AM Post #3
Name:Frostspell
Species:
Rank:Warrior Since she was a little pup she has always wanted to lead but she was barely even noticed but as she got older people began to pay more attention because she was smart, fast, and a great warrior so she decided to lead you had to be the best
Markings:
Mutations:
Why banished:Because she was always ignored and she grew tired of being ignored so she killed the leader out of spite but has regretted doing so because deep down inside she is a good person
History:Her parents died when she was only one. Scince she was a little pup she has always wanted to lead but she was barely even noticed but as she got older people began to pay more attention because she was smart, fast, and a great warrior but still to this day she doesn't have any friends or family
Personality:Shy but deadly and weird but smart but once she gets to know you she gets really hyper and energetic
Crush:Open really wants a perfect someone
Mate:Open really wants a perfect someone
Pups:none
Other:hates snakes and spiders loves dragons
Picture/Decription:
Edited By Draconmaster on 7/22/2017 at 4:19 PM.
Emberfall777
Level 60
The Artistic
Threads: 46
Posted: 7/22/2017 at 11:23 AM Post #4
(Thanks For Letting Scar Be Alpha!)

Name: ScarFang (Scar)
Species: Lupora
Markings: Many Scars
Mutations: Dragon Wings and Scales On Face
Why banished/abandoned?: Abandon as a young hatchling, he and his sister pretty much raised themselves
History: His history is a deep dark secret that he hides from everyone but his sibling
Personality: Can be rude, and tends to keep to himself, but he cares deeply for his pack, more so than he cares to admit. His past has hardened him so he can appear unapproachable, but he will listen when others speak and he has a deep respect for his pack-mates
Crush: Eclipse
Mate: None
Pups: None
Other: Sister is Flame
Picture/Description:

Name: FlameFlower (Flame)
Species: Lupora
Markings:
Mutations: Dragon Wings and Flowers
Why banished/abandoned?: Abandon as a young hatchling, she and her brother pretty much raised themselves
History: Her history is a deep dark secret that she hides from everyone but her sibling
Personality: Friendly, but sly and clever. She is quick and smart. She may not win by strength like her brother, but she wins by smarts. She is an excellent hunter from her time with only her brother, when they had to fend fo themselves at a young age
Crush: None
Mate: None
Pups: None
Other: Brother is Scar
Picture/Description:
Elii
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/22/2017 at 4:17 PM Post #5
Hi, can you put her down as a warrior, at least until more people sign up so everyone has a fair chance at getting their wanted rank. Also, please PM me a letter explaining why she should be beta female.
Elii
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/22/2017 at 4:18 PM Post #6
Its no problem! once more people sign up, I will start the RP itself, and have Eclipse pick Scar as the alpha male.
Draconmaster
Level 28
Threads: 3
Posted: 7/22/2017 at 4:21 PM Post #7
I don't know what you mean by pm a letter
Elii
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/22/2017 at 4:30 PM Post #8
Private message me, and write out why you think your character should be beta. Click on the scroll button by the button that shows if you have pings.
Daughterofthemoon
Level 21
Threads: 32
Posted: 7/22/2017 at 5:44 PM Post #9
am i accepted so i can rp
Elii
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/22/2017 at 5:46 PM Post #10
There is no RP page set up just yet, due to the small amount of players. Once I get enough, I will set up the page. And everyone is accepted upon entry, unless I and the chosen betas and deltas decide that a player is either not dedicated enough to the RP or disobeying rules of the forum and pack.
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.