Players 2,440 389
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,234,189 1,275
Generated 655,955 49
Captured 1,189,822 102
Bred 6,388,320 1,124
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Other Fiction > The stories of Darkla Ravenshadow(writte...
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Luna85echo
Level 34
Threads: 23
Posted: 7/16/2017 at 8:28 PM Post #1
Chapter 1: An Unexpected Visit

One bright summer Sunday morning, a black haired girl awoke in her bed. It was mostly a red and black look. She crawled out of her bed, her gown was black with red lining. She immediately went over to a small blanket that was draped over something cylindrical. She gently removed the blanket, revealing a female raven in a large bird cage. "Hello, Doriel." the girl sang cheerfully to the raven. Suddenly there was a clank at the kitchen. "Darkla, breakfast! Scrambled eggs, buttered toast and bacon!" she heard her mother call. "Coming Mom!" she replied, before quickly shutting the window to her room, locking it. The lock was very intricate, because Doriel was very smart. Then she hooked up a Master Lock lock to the window's hoops that Darkla screwed into the frame. "Now you be a good girl, okay Doriel?" she said as she unlocked the cage and opened the door. She then got clothed in a pair of Wrangler jeans, a blue t-shirt, and socks with jack-o-lantern patterns. She walked down a spiraling staircase, the railings held a magnificent carved image of a wolf battle. Meanwhile, Doriel flew around in Darkla's room, not daring exit the room unless Darkla said so. Darkla went straight for the kitchen table, sitting at the head of it in a wolf-like chair. A wolf's head was carved into the head of the chair, paws as the two front legs and ends of the two chair arms. The wolf's tail was a wide single leg, spread across the floor in a fan. It was made of oak, a very strong wood. Darkla smiled as her mom placed the plate of scrambled eggs, toast and bacon in front of Darkla. "Thank you mom." she said respectively. She began to eat, enjoying every bit of her meal. Suddenly her mom placed her hand on Darkla's shoulder. "I need to go to town for groceries. Do you think you will be okay here for a few hours?" she asked. Darkla nodded. "Yes, i think i'll be alright. Can you get some apples for Starlight and some mice and crikets for Doriel please, mom?" she asked. Her mother nodded and with that, she was in the red corvette in the garage and headed for town. Darkla smiled, running upstairs and into her room, startling poor Doriel. "Sorry, Doriel." she apologized before grabbing a little black laptop. She opened it up and went to her favorite roleplaying site, ChickenSmoothie. Suddenly there was a loud knock at the door. She slowly opened the door. "Hello?" she asked. An elderly man with a long stick decorated with fine carvings and a large blue orb in the tip. (End of chapter 1)
Luna85echo
Level 34
Threads: 23
Posted: 7/16/2017 at 8:28 PM Post #2
Chapter 2: The adventure begins.

Darkla looked at the man. He nodded his head in greeting and smiled. "Darkla! It is nice to see a familiar face again. Oh, you dont remember me. My name is Glamdark, the wizard that made you seem human. Believe me or not, you are a shape-shifter, but i made sure you couldn't shape-shift until you were ready." he said. Darkla stared at the man. "Wizard? Shape-shifter? Okay dude, you are obviously mentally challenged." she said. But the elder just chuckled and shook his head. "Think about your favorite animal." he said. Darkla did so and suddenly, dark magic flowed over her, around her, making her into a raven. She jumped back, and suddenly her world was seen through that of a raven's. "You made me into a raven?" she cawed. Glamdark shook his head. "No, Darkla, you made yourself into a raven." he said. He smiled. "Now think about being human again." he said. Darkla did so and was shifted back into a human. "Thats so.... wierd." she said. "What if my mom finds out?" she asked. Glamdark shook his head once more. "She is a dark fairy, your father was a dragon shifter." he said. Darkla stared at him again. "Okay....... that explains everything." she said. Glamdark turned, but he remembered something. "Um, Darkla, how much of an adventurer do you think you are?" he asked, turning back to her. Darkla thought a moment. "Well, quite a bit. I love to adventure, if it gets me and Doriel out of this house." she said. Glamdark nodded and walked away, bidding the girl farewell. Darkla closed the crimson door and walked back to her computer. "That was weird." she said to herself.
(end of chapter 2)

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.