Page 1 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Amethelia
Level 60
Threads: 9
Posted: 7/15/2017 at 11:25 AM Post #1
I am not overly fussy when it comes to roleplays but I do have a few rules <:

1. Please follow all rules and guidelines set up for forums
2. That being said, please respect other roleplayers. Some writers may not be as experienced as others and I do not want anyone being discouraged
3. While inexperience is okay, try and write more than three words and double check if you are uncertain about spelling. I am not overly fond of chatspeak, so please kindly try and avoid using it c:
4. Most importantly, have fun!

The setting is in Viridian Meadows. I will start in a new post c:
Amethelia
Level 60
Posted: 7/15/2017 at 12:07 PM Post #2
The meadows were peaceful; the kind of peace that came after the pall of battle. The crimson stain of the fallen no longer covered the dry stalks of grass yet the stench of it remained. It tickled at his sensitive nostrils, a soft snort being the only response one could utter when their nasal passages were drenched with death.

Golden eyes were harshly set against the earthy tones of his face, his equine ears pivoting like individual satellite radars, taking in each unique sound. He had them memorized by now, what with having spent most of his time trying to survive the harsh realities of the meadow's current fate. Large wings were in a state of repose on muscular shoulder blades, the feathers tickling his flank occasionally. This caused the reaction of his fiery silver tail to swish and swat at himself subconsciously, his large body shifting on slim and powerful legs.

Not seeing anything worth his attention, Daijer lowered his head, velveteen lips picking and sifting through the brittle strands of flora beneath his hoofs.
Elii
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 328
Posted: 7/15/2017 at 11:52 PM Post #3
(accidental double post)
Edited By Skyfallthesaberwolf on 7/15/2017 at 11:55 PM.
Elii
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/15/2017 at 11:54 PM Post #4
Eclipse slowly and nervously padded through the meadows, her fur matted and ripped in places. She had been traveling for the longest time, trying to flee the horde of zombies that flooded her home, and killed her family. Unable to continue any further, she collapsed in a pile of grass with a soft thud, her sides heaving as she tried to catch her breath.
Amethelia
Level 60
Posted: 7/16/2017 at 12:01 AM Post #5
There was something staggering through the fields. Upon further inspection, it was clear to the qitari that this was not an intruder and was clearly in dire need of assistance. His tail flames rippled and weaved despite remaining at rest, his ears flipping back partially, as though trying to flatten themselves against his cranium and unable to successfully do so. It wasn't that he did not desire to help. Having learned that foul play was a reality of the current times, his hesitation was visible.

Needless to say, his compassion won out even as he cautiously began weaving through the grass. Daijer maneuvered himself so that he would be in direct line of sight to this creature with enough space between them that if this turned out to be a trap he would be able to safely get away. He highly doubted this was the case, though. The visible wounds alone foretold of a fierce battle.

"...."
Silence stretched before he finally whickered softly to get her attention.
"Do you need assistance?"
Edited By Amethelia on 7/16/2017 at 12:02 AM.
Elii
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/16/2017 at 12:10 AM Post #6
Eclipse lifted her head a bit, trying to get up but failing and falling down, yelping softly from the sharp jolts of pain. She whimpered softly, angling her ears back nervously "W... Were am I... And... Who are you... please don't... don't hurt me..." Shifting again so she was propped up, she glanced around the meadow nervously.
Amethelia
Level 60
Posted: 7/16/2017 at 12:15 AM Post #7
"I have no intentions of harming you." Clearly his intuition had been correct and he had little to be concerned about in regards to the injured sylesti. He kept his wings folded, not wanting to seem intimidating when she was in obvious distress. "There is a town not that far from here. You need to have your injuries attended to as soon as possible." Introductions would not do them much good at this point. "I am able to help you but only if you allow me to do so."
Elii
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/16/2017 at 12:26 AM Post #8
Eclipse slowly stood up on shaking legs, her tail tucked between her legs and one of her wings dragging on the ground. Blood dribbled down from the various wounds on her body as she stared at the ground, afraid to make eye contact. She swallowed her pride, tears running down her cheeks "I will accept your help, but only if you allow me to repay you in some way..."
Amethelia
Level 60
Posted: 7/16/2017 at 7:12 AM Post #9
Whatever battle the fellow sylesti had gone through it looked traumatic. Her blood infiltrated his nostrils, filling up the passageways with the sharp scent of copper and opened flesh. Daijer kept his gaze on her as his body parted the grass due to its size, making sure that she didn't suddenly turn on him out of uncertainty. He had already decided that he would help her out but that didn't mean he automatically trusted her.

The wing closest to her would open up and curve over her, shading her beneath the plumes.
"When that time comes, we can surely discuss it. For now, let your focus be on yourself and your well-being." He would then encourage her to follow his lead as he would take his time in guiding her to Esior's Haven.
Elii
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/16/2017 at 2:26 PM Post #10
Eclipse leaned into him a little bit, murring softly as she felt his warmth. It had been a long time since she felt the touch of another sylesti, and it immediately relaxed her. While she did not trust him in the long run she was willing to put her life in his hooves, until she had been treated and her wounds were healed.
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.