Forum Index > Find Roleplayers > Dragon RP Sign Up
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Emberfall777
Level 60
The Artistic
Threads: 46
Posted: 6/25/2017 at 5:52 PM Post #1
In an area filled with mountains and valleys, caves and forests, meadows and swamps. you are a dragon. There is a kingdom, ruled by an evil king, or you can be a lone dragon.

Rules:

1) Only Cyrus, the evil king dragon (he is one of my dragons btw) can be OP unless I say otherwise.

2) Don't swear.

3) Have fun!

4) If you sign up, tell your friends about this RP. (This rule is optional btw!)

5) Ping me so I can accept your character!

Form:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:

In Kingdom?:
Backstory:
Other: (Optional)

Link to RP

My Dragons

Form: 1
Name: Cyrus
Appearance:

Personality: Evil. Meet him, on second thought, hope you never do.

In Kingdom?: Yes
Backstory: Unknown
Other: Often called The Tyrant King (behind his back of course), he is the King of the Dragons. He has a tendency to kill his mates, so he is currently single.

Form: 2
Name: Nightfang (Fang)
Appearance:

Personality: Meet him

In Kingdom?: No
Backstory: Fang was abandon at birth by his mother, and never knew his father. He basically raised himself, with the aid of Cyrus, who was aware of the hatchlings power and wanted to train him to help him take over everything. It worked, and for many years Fang served the tyrant, who called the young dragon NightFang, and the name stuck. Moving into adulthood NightFang began to be able to tell good from evil and decided he no longer wished to serve his evil master, so he left and has been in hiding ever since, wondering what to do next.
Extras: He is large and very strong, but dragons tend to dislike him (to say the least) because of his past. He hopes to one day make amends to what he has done, but for now he lives in a thick forest all alone. The permanent ice flames along his back are the result of an accident while he was young, and he can breath both fire and ice, but his flames are always blue no matter which he shoots.

Form: 3
Name: Amber Storm
Appearance:

Personality: Kind (usually), extremely loyal to the King

Backstory: Unknown
Other: She is the daughter of Cyrus.

I May Add More Dragons Later! :)
Edited By Emberfall777 on 6/30/2017 at 9:33 AM.
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 140
Posted: 6/25/2017 at 7:54 PM Post #2
Name: Tempest
Appearance:

Personality: Calm, meet her
Backstory: She was born without fire, her mother didn't wanted to care for an offspring that had a great chance do die before her first years. She live tho despite evrything and as she grow up she was able to master the thunder, not before a few (lot of) fail attempt. Oppen to find a mate.
Edited By Cian on 7/5/2017 at 7:45 PM.
Emberfall777
Level 60
The Artistic
Posted: 6/26/2017 at 10:20 AM Post #3
Accepted
Emberfall777
Level 60
The Artistic
Posted: 6/27/2017 at 8:51 AM Post #4
Bump! :)
Goldenfeather74
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 27
Posted: 6/29/2017 at 11:23 AM Post #5
Form: 1
Name: Ivy
Appearence:
Well, its not letting me paste the picture or link it or anything, so um...
Leaf veins, Petal markings, flowered armor, flowered headpiece, flowered wing wrap for genes and mutations.
EC: C5FC5C (light yellow green), C1: 265118 (darkish murky green), C2: 7E3169 (maroonish purple), C3: 2E9B3D (lighter green, still dark), G1: 31039B (middle blue, like TARDIS blue if you know what that is) G2: 3E4F50 (murky slate grey), G3: 73793A (light barf green, doesn't really show up anywhere thankfully), M1: E9741B (orange just shy of bright), M2: 788F10 (more yellow than G3), M3: BE21BA (pinkish purple, more purple than pink), AC: 17AC17 (brighter green than C3) If someone could recreate this and post it I would be thankful. I don't know why it's not working
More visual description: bright yellow green eyes the same color as the petal markings covering body, darker yellow green flowers near head, snout is a murky green that fades into blue including on the spines, the first three spines are the eye color. Eye ridges are the maroony purple. Underneath the eyes are two petal markings. Fins on the head have blue suports with a maroon stripe or two and the webbing is a medium green, the color of leaves. Neck appears blue, but it is really only on the spots of leaf veins, underneath is a paler version of the maroony purple. The petal markings start here before winding across the chest, up the arms, down the sides and legs and the top of the tail. The chest is obscured by a garland of orange flowers that also appear on vines winding down the legs and tail. On the torso the leaf vein spots turn into an aqua, which turns to green on the tail, then the leaf veins gradually disappear and the tip of the tail is maroony purple. The legs are also green and fade to the same color as the tail, the claws are a lighter varient of that color. The wings start blue and then fade to maroony purple after a few stripes after the wing claw. The wings are adorned with pinkish purple flowers and vines the color of the wing webbing, which is the same as the head fins. All of the flowers emit sparkles.
Sorry if this wasn't particularily helpful
Personality: To be roleplayed
Backstory: pretty boring. She and her family all garden.
Other: Discontent with the king.
Gonna make other characters but I'm going to post this before I accidentally delete all of it.
Also, quick question: Do they have arms?
Emberfall777
Level 60
The Artistic
Posted: 6/29/2017 at 2:54 PM Post #6
Accepted!

And to answer your question.... their arms are basically their wings....
Goldenfeather74
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/29/2017 at 3:31 PM Post #7
Can they pick things up with them, or do they use their feet?
Emberfall777
Level 60
The Artistic
Posted: 6/29/2017 at 3:32 PM Post #8
They can use either!
Goldenfeather74
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/29/2017 at 3:59 PM Post #9
My next character I made the design public (I accidentally made Ivy private) it's at the top right now if you want to see what he looks like

Form: 2
Name: Thunder
Apearence: Look in public designs
Personality: Strong, loyal to a fault, determined, brave (often stupidly)
Backstory: Employed (kidnapped) by Cyrus to become a guard due to his size and strength
Other: Has a crush on Amber Storm, and is worried she doesn't know he exists.
Emberfall777
Level 60
The Artistic
Posted: 6/30/2017 at 8:55 AM Post #10
Accepted!

Yep... That's what Cyrus does.... :)

Your Design For Him (Pretty Sure)

Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.