Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Pals
Page 1 1, 2, 3... 9, 10, 11 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Lemonberrytea
Level 65
The Tender
Threads: 77
Posted: 6/23/2017 at 9:14 PM Post #1
I am making a new forum, it is a game! It is like any other game where you take care of you pet but with Zolnixis. You can have more than one pet. Your first one is free(duh) but if you want more you must ping me and I will send a Cod fee. For every extra one it is 250 gold each and for each one you get to spin the wheel again! If you buy 5 all at once( your free one not included), you get a discounted price of 1,500 gold.

Add-ons w/ Gold

If you want your Zolnixi to start as a hatchling you can pay 500 gold. For an adult the price is 750 gold. If you want a customized pal that you made, the price is 2,000 gold. If you want your pet to be a certain type, the price is 500 gold. If you want your pet to be a certain gender, the price is 250 gold. The Gender Swapper, this changes the gender of your pet and is going for 1,000 gold. The Hatcher, this instantly hatches your pet once you buy it and tell me which one of your pets you want and is going for 1,500 gold. The Type Swap, By using this you can redesign your pet and pick the type it will be. This will be going for 5,000 gold. These are all of the add-ons you can buy right now but if you have any suggestions and I approve them you do get on free Zolnixi and with the add-on you suggested.

How to Play!

Zolnixis are probably my favorite. To play this game all you have to do is enter the game by pinging me which type you got. To figure that out you I will spin the wheel! I will try to come on here as much as i can but I do get busy. Below is my Zolnixis I am taking care of. All zolnixis start off as egglings unless you buy an add-on. As time goes on your zolnixi(s) will grow and eventrly become an adult. When a zolnixi becomes an adult you can set it free and get a new one or keep yours. At any time you can buy a new zolnixi.

Mine is a Magic Type, they take 5 days to hatch but become adults much faster. Depending on which type your is, is when it will hatch. When it does I will post and ping you when it has aged.

Mine has hatched and is a male! The way I decide he gender is on a wheel. Click on wheel to see the chances of getting a male or a female.

All of mine have hatched and can now do quests if I wanted them to. Just ask me if you want to do a quest.

You can play with your Zolnixis if they are a hatchling. You can play games, pretend to nurture them, etc. When your Zolnixi becomes an adult you can start fake quests. To get the quests you can just message me for one and if you complete it you get fake currency. If you get enough currency you can buy another eggling. With the fake currency you can buy things like new stable tabs, egglings, hatchlings, Adults, and new stables. If you would like any of these you can just message me and I will see if you have enough to buy them. If you don't I will give you an offer in gold to pay for the rest of the cost or you can pay the whole cost in gold.

Why Wait?

If you don't want to wait for your Zolnixi to grow up then you can get some potions. You can only pay gold for these potions and they are expensive. If you want your pet to become a hatchling again the potion is 1,000 gold. If you want your pet to become an adult now, the potion is 5,000 gold.

Your Stables

You have one tab that you can use(This is fake of course). If you want more than one tab you can buy a new one for 3k. I will ping you when your starter tab is full. If you get eight tabs and you fill those up, I will ping you again. To buy a new stable you must pay 5k. Then the price for those tabs are the same. Those are all of the directions I have so far, have fun playing!

Shop!

In the shop you can buy pets and in this shop you can use your fake gold to buy egglings, hatchlings and even adults! On holidays that I know of, I will have discounts!

Pet Items

Gender Swapper- 500 gold

Hatcher- 3,000 gold

Type Swap(New)- By using this you can redesign your pet and pick the type it will be. This will be going for 10,000 gold.

Pets

<===1,000 gold <=== 4,000 gold

Cash Exchange

For every 4k, you get 10k Pal gold. (Deal!)

For every 2,000 Sylestian gold, you get 4,000 Pal gold.

For every 1,000 Sylestian gold, you get 2,000 Pal gold.

For every 500 Sylestian gold, you get 1,000 pal gold.

If you want something less than that please ping or message me.

Suggestions

If you have any suggestions I will give you credit down here if I do use them. If i do use your suggestion I will give you a free pal or a new stable tab for your zolnixis. Please suggest!

Player Suggestions
`
Darkblood- Gender Swapper, to change the gender of your pet.- The Hatcher was suggested to have your eggs hatch faster.

People with Pal Gold

Willowstar- 500 Pal Gold

Darkblood- 1k

Hayhodge- 1k

Other Games:

Aqauri based her game off of this one so I suggest you check this one out! Just click on her username!

Willowstar has her game that I am in and I will be able to get you a dicount after you purchase three items here! If you do you get 20% off of one purchase! Click on her username to see her game!

My Forums!

Cat Anime Friends- On this forum you can get a drawing of an anime character! The price isn't too high. Just click on the forum name to go to the forum!

Pet Giveaway- This forum isn't a giveaway anymore but you can buy eggs from pre-paired pets. Click on the Forum name toget yours today!

Edited By 23burroughsk on 7/13/2017 at 12:10 PM.
Willowstar
Level 16
Threads: 15
Posted: 6/23/2017 at 9:23 PM Post #2
I would like my free one please!
Stardreamer33
Level 57
Threads: 24
Posted: 6/23/2017 at 9:24 PM Post #3
Me too!
Stardreamer33
Level 57
Threads: 24
Posted: 6/23/2017 at 9:25 PM Post #4
Sorry pinged wrong person
Darkblood
Level 42
Stocking Stuffer
Threads: 73
Posted: 6/23/2017 at 9:27 PM Post #5
May I play
Lemonberrytea
Level 65
The Tender
Posted: 6/23/2017 at 9:28 PM Post #6
yeah you can play! Your first one is free so everybody can play if they want to!
Lemonberrytea
Level 65
The Tender
Posted: 6/23/2017 at 9:31 PM Post #7

Here ya go Willowstar! You got a fire type!
Edited By 23burroughsk on 6/23/2017 at 9:45 PM.
Hayhodge
Level 60
Threads: 40
Posted: 6/23/2017 at 9:32 PM Post #8
I would like my free one please! This sounds fun~
Darkblood
Level 42
Stocking Stuffer
Threads: 73
Posted: 6/23/2017 at 9:32 PM Post #9
I spin the weel and got fire
Lemonberrytea
Level 65
The Tender
Posted: 6/23/2017 at 9:40 PM Post #10

Stardreamer33 your egg has arrived. It is a magic type!
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 9, 10, 11
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.