Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Fan Fiction > Ny'vene Story
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Snowcrystal
Level 61
Threads: 175
Posted: 6/21/2017 at 6:53 PM Post #1
Haven't figured out a name for this yet!

Please do not post in this thread yet. I said yet.

So this is about two ny'venes, Nebula and Skyguard. They're siblings. So basically when they (and every other sylesti) were watching a meteor shower, the meteors suddenly stoped and a red comet-like thing arched through the sky, and making every Ny'venes eyes glow red and putting them into some sorta sleep spell, except for those two. So they try to find out what happened and what was the red comet.

This is Nebula, she's smart and quick:

This is Skyguard (a.k.a Sky), he's playful and strong and the younger brother of Nebula:

This is Nymph, she's a seer who helps Nebula and Skyguard

These are the Meteor Ny'venes. They are a group that cause meteor showers.

Sparkle______________________Galaxis

Dusk________________________Cosmo

might add more characters later
Edited By Snowcrystal on 6/22/2017 at 7:31 AM.
Snowcrystal
Level 61
Posted: 6/21/2017 at 8:09 PM Post #2
~Chapter 1~

Nebula giggled as she tried to fly up while holding a snorting and wiggling Skyguard in her claws. "Stop wiggling already."

"Then let go of me." Sky protested. "I can fly perfectly on my own to home. I don't need your help."
Nebula rolled her eyes. "Ok fine, just a sec."

She flew higher until they were the same height as their tree house, which was pretty high.

"What are you doing?" Sky asked, then his eyes went wide. "Oh crud."

"Bu-bye." Nebula grinned as she let go of Sky, letting him crash through the canopy of leaves until he steadies himself and glided down.

Sky scowled at Nebula, who was gliding (or trying to) straight into their room, and ended in a crash.

"Nebula, Skyguard?" Sparkle, their mom called. "You two there? Its time for dinner and later we're going to the meteor shower."

"Who isn't going anyways." Sky said while he and his sister slid down too the middle of the tree house, where their parents were making dinner.

"I carried Sky all the way from school to here." Nebula proudly said.

"Well then you dropped me from the top of the tree." Sky grumbled.

"Nebula, even though you carried Sky all the way here, which is quite nice, you shouldn't drop him from the top of the tree." Galaxis, their dad, scolded her.

"But he's fine." Nebula argued back. "Besides, I'm hungry."

"Well, lucky you, cause dinner is ready." Sparkle cheerfully interrupted. "Your dad caught a wild boar today." Then she added, "A big one."

"Yay!" Nebula and Sky both cheered and pounced onto the roasted meat. Their parents both laughed at the sight of the two children tearing apart.

"Hey kiddos, leave some for us!" Galaxis called.

"Don't worry, we won't," Two voices came out from the giant roasted boar.

"Why you-" Their dad lifted the bones of the boar up and shook it, shaking Nebula, Sky, and a few pieces of meat out. "We'll be eating this as well."

Sparkle grinned. "Plus, its almost time for us and the other Meteor Ny'venes to create the metoer shower now, so lets go!"
Edited By Snowcrystal on 6/21/2017 at 8:12 PM.
Snowcrystal
Level 61
Posted: 6/22/2017 at 7:26 AM Post #3
~Chapter 2~

Nebula jumped out into the open. Mom, Dad, come on. You two and Dusk and Cosmo have to make the meteor shower. She shouted, then flew back inside the tree and tugged Skyguard out too. You too, bro. She giggled. Skyguard wrestled out of her grip,

Just because youre the oldest doesnt mean you can carry me around. He puffed his chest out, Im still the first born son. Nebula argued back.

But I'm the first born child, Sky. Roasted.

Sky grumbled, I like roasted chicken better.

Nebula, Skyguard, stop arguing. Come on the clearing. Their mom, Sparkle called.

Nebula grinned before flying over, See? She addressed me first. Sky just growled. They both flew to their stargazing spot.

"Okay, Nebula," Sparkle told Nebula before flying off. "Take care of Sky and don't let him or you get into any trouble."

"No need to worry Mom." Nebula smiled.

A few minutes later, the sky lit up with blue, yellow, and green lights as the meteors showered down.

"Wow, seems like Mom and Dad overdid themselves today." Sky commented, gazing in awe at the multicolored sky.

"Mm-hmm." Nebula agreed, also gazing at the sky, like everyone else.

Suddenly a red comet appeared, racing through the sky.

"That's unusual." Nebula frowned. "This never happened before in the past."

Sky shook her hand. "Look! The meteors stopped!" The village was suddenly full of sound now, every sylesti was murmuring among themselves and pointing to the sky.

"What's happening?!" A puffadore cried.

"I bet it was because of that red comet." A draeyl scowled. His friend grumbled, "I'm not taking that bet though I thinks that's true."

The red comet then glowed as it came to the middle of the sky, stopped, and fell straight down. When it crashed, everyone, including Nebula and Sky, raced toward the comet. But then the Ny'venes, who were flying overhead, suddenly fell down.

"What's happening?" Sky asked Nebula, frightened, because they were the only ones who didn't fall.

Nebula gasped, "Their eyes are glowing red!" Everyone crowded around the group of Ny'venes who were lying on the ground.

Sky shuddered, clutching Nebula's leg. "They're not dead, are they?" He timidly asked.

"No no Sky. They're just in a deep, deep sleep." Nebula assured Sky, then checked the pulse of every Ny'vene, and gasped. "But some are in a koma."
Edited By Snowcrystal on 6/25/2017 at 7:34 AM.
Snowcrystal
Level 61
Posted: 6/22/2017 at 7:29 AM Post #4
~Chapter 3~

Sky gasped, "A koma!!! Wait, what's a koma?" He asked his older sister.

Nebula smiled nervously, glad that Sky could still lift her spirits, "A koma is when a sylesti falls unconscious and cannot do anything, not even react to hard blows from other people."

"Yikes! I do not want to be in a koma." He grabbed Nebula's leg. "What had exactly happened? And what should we do?"

'Okay so three things happened." Nebula said counting on her fingers, "First, the red comet thingy raced across the sky, then the meteors stoped, and finally, all the Ny'venes fell unconscious." She paused, "Except for us. I still don't get it."

"Lets just go to the comet first." A red Qitari suggested, "Maybe we could find some clues there."

"Yes," Nebula agreed, "But some of us should stay here to watch over the Ny'venes in ca.se someone attacks them." She immediately began to sort the sylestis out into groups, strong and some agile sylestis protect the Ny'venes, and the rest of the agile sylestis went with the smart sylestis and Nebula to help figure out what had happened.

After a few minutes, Nebula and the smart sylestis reached the comet, and found a huge boulder crushing something that sorta looked like a house. Then a green zolnixi with some pouches stuffed with herbs hanging from her belt.

"Blast this comet." She grumble, "Crushed all my work." Then she noticed the big group. "How can I help you?" She asked.

Nebula told her about the comet and the ny'venes,"So we came to this comet to find out some kinda clue to it." She finished. "Can you help us?"

"Well, I could help since this rock crushed my house, but i need supplies to find out who had did this." She decided, pointing to the forest behind her, "I'll give you a list of the things I need." With that, she wrote down and gave Nebula a list.

Nebula read the list, "Saphyrn Shadows x5, buckets of apple tree sap x3, some elemental cores..., we'll do it." She said.

"Everyone spread out, we need to find these items from Astryl's Tranquility and Sweet Blossom Orchard. Swift." Nebula pointed to a speedy looking Aurleon, "Fly back and get Fear and some of his strong friends to help us." Swift immediately disappeared and everyone ran into the woods.

to be continued
Edited By Snowcrystal on 6/25/2017 at 7:34 AM.
Snowcrystal
Level 61
Posted: 6/22/2017 at 7:29 AM Post #5
~Chapter 4~

coming soon
Snowcrystal
Level 61
Posted: 6/22/2017 at 7:30 AM Post #6
~Chapter 5~

coming soon
Edited By Snowcrystal on 6/22/2017 at 7:30 AM.

This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.