Players 2,448 395
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,231,480 1,551
Generated 655,813 33
Captured 1,189,614 92
Bred 6,385,961 1,426
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Fan Fiction > For you pets and their fanfictiony backs...
Page 1 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Funnygirl317
Level 57
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 32
Posted: 6/7/2017 at 9:33 PM Post #1
Hi! I don't know if this would be on the wrong form, and if you can think of a better category to place it I am all ears and would happily move it.

I have created this as a place for people to post their creations made in the Generator (or their own pets), and really love them so much that they just have to share it! One one condition...

They have to be attached to a story, for this is a fan fiction section... so therefor you should probably make it fan-fiction. It doesn't have to be long, it can just be the backstory of you pet (or generated pet), but it can be long if you want.

Thanks!
-Funnygirl317
Funnygirl317
Level 57
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/7/2017 at 10:12 PM Post #2
The Nameless Ryori

(this is my first one so if it is bad I'm sorry)

The little Ryori shivers, floating aimlessly in the cold, airless expanse of Outer Space. The light of many stars light up the dark emptiness. Three little silver orbs circle around her wispy black head. She opens her pure white glowing eyes, and stripes, starting from her eyes and traveling across her head and down her spine and legs light up. Her underbelly was a beautiful dark blue, melting in with the black top half of her.

She petals her front legs weakly, her heart pumping softly in her smoky chest. Her lungs sit motionless in her chest, hatched without oxygen to breath, the small organ had nothing to do. Normally, this would kill any other Ryori born in the emptiness of Space, but for some reason, the lungs only sat there, while the small heart thumped, oxygen-less.

The small Ryori swam clumsily through the darkness, the back half of her trailing behind her like a smoky ribbon.

Suddenly, a small object floated into view. The hatching sniffed it cautiously, then opened it's tiny mouth and consumed it. After consuming the strange object, it continued on, searching for a suitable land form to call home, all the time, finding little floating objects to eat.

Finally, after years of searching, she stumbled across a very large hunk of rock, much smaller than the other planets, yet smaller than the asteroids she would occasionally find.

She swam over to this round, planet-like silvery rock. Her feet touched the ground, sending up a small plume of gray dust. Looking around, the little Ryori saw gray rock as far as the eye can see. After a short search, she found a small crater and climbed into it, making a small makeshift bed with the dust.

She stayed there for years, not needing nutrients, water, or air. Now she has grown into a graceful adult, paroling her territory, even though there is nothing to threaten her home. Sometimes, she strays from the comfort of the dark side of the rock to look down on the much larger planet that her home seemed to revolve around.

The planet was a strikingly beautiful ball of blue and green, with a expanse of ice at both ends. She longed to go and live in this beautiful ball of life, but she has visited, and experienced the greed of humans. She dare not visit again, she has decided this so called "Earth" is not ready for a strange creature such as herself.

Now, she wanders the great hunk of rock the humans call "Moon," protecting it from anything that may drag it off it's circling path.

She is nameless, and prefers it that way, able to disappear at will, she wishes to only be a shadow of your memory, never mentioned, never heard of.

Young Moon-Guardian

Adult Moon-Guardian

Thanks for reading all of this! I hope you enjoyed. If you could please give me any friendly advise I am all ears!

-Funnygirl317 :)
Jade07
Level 50
The Artistic
Threads: 219
Posted: 6/8/2017 at 2:10 AM Post #3
the zolnixi sisters
Two little nixis looked at each other in amazement even though they had been sisters they were like the sun and the moon:complete opposites.Cotton was very soft,and sometimes thought of as weak,while Princess was a tomboy always looking for adventure.The only thing they could agree on was they loved each other more then anything in the world.

Years went by that the sisters were together,only when they had to be.But that all changed when Cotton got her leg caught in a snare trap and Princess couldn't get her free.At the end of that dreaded day Princess had to leave Cotton because a human was coming near.That was the last time they'd ever see each other,or at least that's what they thought.

A year went by and Princess had almost completely forgotten about Cotton.That is until she got her tail stuck in another snair,the very thing that had taken her sister away from her.She had began to live in umbra forest but she realized she might never get to go back there or to the place her and her sister had grown up.

A hour went by no two and a sound finally answered her call and freeing her."Are you ok girl your tail looks injured but i think you'll keep it."She growled at this.No way was she going to let a twoleg catch her."Its ok i promise."the human handed her some food.She followed the human to its home where she saw Cotton.Then she realized she wasn't in danger and the sister's stayed there for the rest of there life.
young princess

adult princess

young cotton

adult cotton
Icepaw
Level 37
Threads: 21
Posted: 6/20/2017 at 12:37 AM Post #4
The lonely one.

He counted the stars in the sky, each glistening like floating bright lights each of them were a group, one why was he alone? No siblings, no parents, not even a friend. He felt like a cake with out frosting, sad and lonely. Why had this misfortune happened to him? What had he done wrong?
Funnygirl317
Level 57
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/28/2017 at 2:15 PM Post #5
The Glitch of Sylestia

Two Nephini lie beside each other in their stable slots, staring into the face of their master, a teenage girl, with wavy black hair. She looked pleased with herself.

In the hatchery there was a single egg, shining in the pixel-light.

The two Nephini had just returned from the Breeding Grounds, the female, who was resting in a nest of hay, invisible to the girl on the other side of the screen, turned it's head to the male, who was curled in a tight ball, his golden scales shimmering in the sunlight.

"How do you think our hatching is doing?" The female asked nervously, her blue tail twitching nervously.

The male's light purple Spectral Wings twitched, and he raised his golden head to look in the female's dark purple eyes. "I am sure she is fine," He replied, "I'm sure that our master won't do anything to hurt her, after all, we are a fabled species."

The female sighed. "I guess, but I just have a bad feeling about this. What if it doesn't inherit our mutations? What if it's released?"

"Hush." The male hissed gently. "I'm sure that it won't get released, if it doesn't inherit anything, then our master will just sell her, and she will be in good hands after that."

The female sighed, nodded, and rested her head back on the soft, golden hay. Yet she couldn't get her mind off of the egg.

The small egg was resting in the hatchery, four days had passed sense her birth, and the teenage master was getting impatient.

It was on this day, the forth day, that the teen had logged in, and found to her complete surprise, a little Nephini was staring up at her. On her side of the screen, the hatching was standing side view, it's big eyes staring at something up ahead.

But on the inside of the computer screen, the little Nephini was curled in a tiny ball, he delicate wings acting like a silk blanket, covering her.

*To be continued*
*NOTE* this is completely a work of fiction, this does NOT relate to anybody. I repeat, this is a work of fiction, the girl and the Nephini are completely fake, and do not exist.
Gidget1942
Level 45
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 18
Posted: 6/29/2017 at 11:46 AM Post #6
OHHHH! I love it!!!!!!
Nekomoon
Level 18
Threads: 0
Posted: 7/4/2017 at 2:48 PM Post #7
Dark Tails/Juju hit the button, and the machine roared to life. He, along with Moon, were expecting to successfully create a living being, and they succeeded, kinda.
Here's what happened:
The machine roared to life, and created a very weak, close to death, Vulnyx.
Because the Vulnyx was part Bipartige, it was a mix of black and white, and
It could be saved by Shadow.
So Dark Tails/Juju Saved It, or should I say Her.
The Vulnyx changed color, because her Bipartige genes became Belliger genes,
But, Some white stayed, becoming her markings.
Moon looked at her, and said "Look at how pretty she is! She's like a bright star!"
So, they named her Star.
Star lived, and became a Pseudo-Shadow creature, Developing Shadow powers.
And She still lives today.

Star:
Dark Tails/Juju:
Moon is my avatar.
Edited By Nekomoon on 7/4/2017 at 2:49 PM.
Vigy
Level 65
Trickster
Threads: 127
Posted: 7/6/2017 at 9:44 PM Post #8
The small black figure stood at the entrance of the cave, her old home until the black and red clothed fairy took her in. Her green mist was invisible in the black night.
She looked to see Cloud Chaser sniffing around. They both were low leveled, and not used much after Fox and Blood Moon came in. She sat down, uncomfortable by the cave which was infested with trolls back then.

She had grown away from her mate, he was still un-named, but she called him Raven. His black body with his stripes had been so attractive when she met him. But, ever since she had bred with Akagi, everything changed. He had snapped at her, making her weaker by his tone. He now had raged, going savage. Are master had no choice but to lock him away until she could train him back to normal.

This is part 1 of Soul Jumper's story.

Soul Jumper:
Cranberry
Level 60
Holiday Caroler
Threads: 20
Posted: 7/16/2017 at 10:57 AM Post #9
How Cranberry met Amaranth.

Deep in Fungus Grove, not too far from the Sanctuary of Sarielle, an old mushroom home sat a little away from the rest. Like most of the homes in Fungus Grove, this little house belonged to a family of fairies. Specifically, it belonged to the Fruits. They'd earned the name because they had the habit of naming children born into the family after a fruit. It had been in the family for generations, and currently only three fairies lived there. The wise old matron Watermelon, her son Plum, and Plum's niece, Cranberry. Cranberry's father, Boysenberry, had been killed in a Myconid attack along with his wife when the girl was small; and since then, Cranberry had been raised by her Uncle Plum and Granny Melon.
People often thought Plum was Cranberry's father, after all, they did look much alike; both had the same deep purple hair, from which Plum had gotten his name; and the same cinnamon hued skin. He had been very much like a father to her. He taught her to care for the balance of nature, to protect the wild sylesties and cherish the tame ones. He taught her a little magic, and a lot of bravery, even losing a wing trying to help a wounded mother Morkko. He taught her, and cared for her, and it was with pride that he watched her grow up into a good, kind, hard working fairy. And it was with fear that the purple haired man watched his little girl fall in love for the first time. And it was with a great deal of fury that he learned her heart had been broken.

Cranberry sat on the floor, her wings folded tight against her back, arms wrapped around her knees, staring out the window. Plum didn't know what to do. He had tried to talk to her, threatened to beat the boy up, offered to cover him in plum preserves (each of the Fruit family had a sort of joke attack related to their name, Cranberry was known to sling cranberry sauce at people when irked, Granny Melon would cause an entire watermelon to appear in the person's trousers, which usually caused the melon to explode and also to rip the person's pants, covering them in very sticky rags. Granny Melon was not to be messed with.) He had offered to cover him in honey and leave him tied up for wild Morkkos. He tried to distract her with music, with food, and with humor, but to no avail. She only moved to go to bed, and then to come back and sit and stare and think and cry quietly. He tried to tell her that just because one stupid elven boy had rejected her didn't mean anything; he wasn't good enough for her anyway. But that line of reasoning had only set her to crying again.

"Plum, come here. You must know, that this will take time," Granny Melon advised her son, reaching up to pat his arm. "But perhaps you should think of another way of telling her what you mean. Ah, not about beating the boy up. Though I agree, if I ever see that rotten elf again, He will find a large, green problem. In the seat of his pants." She grumbled, her pale pink eyes gleaming. She patted a green and pink lock of hair into place, and looked over to her granddaughter. "I am not sure how, but you must let her see what you mean, without you telling her. She must think of it on her own, though you put the idea in her head. Do you see what I mean?" The wrinkled old fairy looked up to her son.

"Yes, Mother. Actually, I think I do. And I think I have an idea." The tall fairy tugged his purple beard in thought. Then, he kissed her on the cheek and hurried out the door.

Cranberry sat on the floor, her wings folded tight against her back, arms wrapped around her knees, staring out the window. She tried to figure out what she'd done wrong, what was wrong with her. She felt that if she could only figure it out somehow, she could make things better, and things could go back to they way they were. It must be her fault somehow; she couldn't think of anything he'd done. Other than break up with her.

Suddenly, she felt a nudge at her elbow. She didn't move. And then she felt something rub up against her arm. She looked down, and there was the prettiest little vulnyx kitten she'd ever seen. A fairy vulnyx, soft sandy brown with pale pink wings, and rune markings over cream white spots; a wreath of everblossom flowers around it's neck. It chirped at her, an inquisitive, "brrrrk?" sound, as if trying to ask what the matter was, and how could she help. For a moment, Cranberry forgot to be heartbroken, she was so surprised at this lovely little creature's appearance.

"Well, hello there. And where did you come from, you perfect little kitten?"

In spite of herself, she reached out and scooped the kitten up. She seemed to like the idea, as she started purring wildly.

"She's yours," replied the deep voice of her uncle. "Poor little thing needed a good home. I knew you could give her one. She's a tame vulnyx, not a wild one." He leaned against the door, secretly pleased that Cranberry was moving and talking. On that note, the kitten was a success already.

"Mine!" gasped Cranberry. "Her? She's beautiful. But... why poor little thing? Why did she need a home? People should be fighting over this one. She's so sweet!" Cranberry felt her face soften from the steel mask of sorrow she'd been wearing, a tug of a smile trying to turn her mouth as the little vulnyx patted her chin with a soft paw, demanding her undivided attention.

Uncle Plum nodded his head. "She is. Breeder couldn't wait to be rid of her. Wrong colors, or something."

Cranberry looked down to the little vulnyx, who wriggled out of Cranberry's grasp, fluttered her wings, did a lap around the room before attempting to land on Cranberry's shoulder. She gave another chirp, and then launched into the air again.

Uncle Plum rubbed his nose to try and hide his grin. The kitten was too much. "You'd better catch her. If she knocks over Granny Melon's good vase, she's gonna be awfully upset."

Cranberry leapt to her feet and reached out to try and catch the fairy cat. Fortunately, the kitten was too busy watching Uncle Plum to realize that she flew straight into Cranberry. The kitten began purring a second time, pleased with this new game.

"Wrong colors? He's crazy. She's sweet, and fun, and so very pretty. What does he want? She's got everything, she's perfect!" Cranberry rubbed the kitten's belly, and the kitten began attacking her hand in thanks; not hard, no claws, just playing.

Uncle Plum smirked. "I know, right? There must be something wrong with him, if he doesn't want someone who's sweet, and fun, and so very pretty." He looked to Cranberry and folded his arms.

Cranberry lifted her eyes from the kitten to her uncle. "I thought we were talking about the kitten." She watched him shrug, and she realized that he was right. There wasn't anything wrong with the kitten. There wasn't anything wrong with her, either. It still hurt, but she, and this kitten, would show them. There wasn't anything wrong with either of them; in fact, they were practically perfect.

"So. What will you name her?" Uncle Plum asked, watching as the pain fled from Cranberry's face. There were still traces of sadness, but he knew those would fade in time. At least she wasn't beating herself up anymore.

"Well, the pink in her wings is almost like amaranth flowers... so I'll call her that. It's not a fruit, but you can eat it, right? So it still sort of fits. Amaranth." She looked down to Amaranth. "Big name for a little vulnyx. Maybe Ama for short. Do you like that?" Ama bit Cranberry's finger, and then licked it before looking up at her. Cranberry giggled. "I'll take that for a yes. Let's get you something to eat, Ama, before you nibble my fingers off."

"Do you think she'll eat pancakes?" Uncle Plum asked, walking out to the kitchen with Cranberry and Amaranth, smiling widely.

~The End~
~Well, really, The Beginning~

Author's Note:
Amaranth's breeder is actually a cool person.
Edited By Cranberry on 7/16/2017 at 11:25 AM.
Taishi
Level 64
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 30
Posted: 9/29/2017 at 1:32 PM Post #10
The Pastel Prince

The story of my stunning Pastel Perfect stallion.
This is my first pet story so I'm gonna butcher this.

Ahh...we start in a wooded forest glen where a small house and a stable, with an adjourning hatchery.

Star Goddess paced in her stall, around the egg that lay on the ground and the human peeling apart the shell to reveal the hatchling inside. The final fragments were removed to reveal a stunning little colt with a flaming mane and tiger stripes. He was pale purple and blue with hints of pink. As he stood for the first time, his soft grey eyes sparkled in the glowlight from the Watcher Of The Winds wing, the zolnixi who stood guard over the young ones. He whinnied into the crisp morning air, announcing that he had indeed arrived.

6 Months Later...

"Mom! Look at me!" The young colt flew into the air, his armor glinting in the sun. From the day he was born, he had stood out and made his presence clear. So much, the girl who had helped him out into this world had bestowed upon him the name of SCS Up On Stage. He had grown wings, and matured nicely. His coat shined with life and his highlighted mane shone brightly. At this time, the girl came out into the glen and called him over. She led him to the start of the drive, along with two mares he had seen in the pasture. She mounted on the armored one and led the way into a new adventure...
Will be EDITED with more soon!
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.