Author Thread Post
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 6/4/2017 at 12:12 AM Post #1
6-3-17

Day one,

Have to make this quick, I really can't spare much time for these sort of things. Where to begin to tell the story...there's so much I need to get off my chest. First off let me congratulate you on finding this entry sort of thing or whatever you want to call it. Took me ages to find a pen and paper to write everything down on. Oh and just a heads up, if you did find this then I'm probably not far away either alive or...you get the idea. Just between me and you, if you do happen to find me...dead then I give you the full right to make sure is stay that way. I just don't want to roam the world just to rot to the point I can't move, gives me the chills just thinking about it.
Anyways, I thought that maybe writing it all down would help me keep track of things. I would much rather lose myself writing then on the road wondering about in a town I had been in three times already. I should make a log of town names...that's an idea. Right though, don't want to bore you now do I? Right now I don't really have any plans on moving, this old school bus is doing get as a place to sleep at night. The seats are okay enough to sleep on. Can't believe I would ever WANT to get back on a bus like this one, but here I am living in one. Atleast the dead can't get in, that's all I'm greatful for right now. I can sleep in peace knowing that when I wake I won't be getting chewed on by a zombie. To think that I could be home right now with mom and dad watching T.V, or doing homework. What I would give for it all to be back to normal.... I miss them. Enough on that though, need to save batteries. They don't grow on trees you know, that would be my saving grace if they did. There's just one thing I can think to end this with friend. Like a motto in a way, a kinda good bye. How about....Stay living.

-Just a Survivor

Kills:
0 dead
0 living
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/4/2017 at 10:35 PM Post #2
6-4-17

Day two,

Still breathing yay! I lived to see another day. That means if your reading this you did too, and for that I give you a thumbs up, or a pat on the back whichever you prefer. Last night got a bit rough, with the storm that blew over and the dead that were moaning outside. Couldn't sleep well to say the least. I would love to have an actual bed again like the one back home, or even a cot like from summer camp. I sure do miss those days. Rations are getting a bit low as well, I'll have to go out and find some replacements for what I have already eaten. Could use a few bottles of water as well, and some treats if I can find them. Batteries would be awesome to find. Guess I should get going then, wish me luck.

I made it back in once piece and I didn't have to do much sneaking. Found a lot of good things in the house near the tracks, still slot in moving boxes. I don't think they made it very far. It's sad to think like this but with their bad luck it got me another day that I will have food in my stomach. Right then let me make a quick inventory list:
-1 can mixed fruit
-2 cans of beans
-4 cans without labels
-1 can of cat food
-3 cans dog food
-1/2 of a case of water
- 1/4 a bottle of pain killers
Not bad for one day though I could use with a bit more of a variety. Guess this will do for now though. Still wish I could find more batteries or-or even someone to talk to.
Stay living.

~Just a Survivor

Kills:
0 death
0 live
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/10/2017 at 11:56 PM Post #3
6-10-17

Day eight,

So I haven't been writing, things just haven't been happening so I thought instead of just going on like I normally do to just let it go until something new pops up. Well I guess you know why I'm here then, something popped up. This morning when I woke it was to the sound of something at my door. Normal I don't thing too much about it but today was different. It was like I knew it was something other than one of the dead. It was a dog. A shepherd mix by the looks of it with a harness and all. He seemed friendly enough when I invited him in, even took a seat on my bed. I guess picking up the cans of dog food was a good idea. Poor thing was hungry. If there's something that doesn't go hand and hand though it's hungry animals and food. One can seemed to do the trick though to fill him up. After he ate he wanted back out though, so I let him. He was headed somewhere though I didn't have the courage to follow him. Maybe he had a family or something out there that he was headed back to. Meeting some people would be good, I would like that. Who knows maybe I'll get to meet you someday.
Stay living.

~Just a survivor

Kills:
- 0 dead
- 0 living
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/18/2017 at 11:30 PM Post #4
6-18-17

Day sixteen,

I know, I know I haven't been writing that much here lately. It's been tough, really tough. Guess I should explain a little. So the dog came back again a few days after it came the first time, then again and again. After about three days of it coming and going nearly at the same time I got to where I looked forward to seeing it. Yesterday it didn't come back. All I feel now is depressed, alone again. I didn't know what it kept going back to but I wish he would have stayed here with me, maybe now it would be alive. I don't actually know it's dead but I have a feeling that is what happened. In reality I was hoping that when it came back today I would follow it to see where it was going, had the bags packed and everything. Guess I want have to leave now. Still though I feel like it is my fault, and that I let the poor thing down. He-he reminded me of what life was before, of how happy life was before the dead forgot how to stay dead. Maybe I can sleep on it an feel a bit better.

He came back. Just as I went to turn the light off I hear the scratching at the door. I don't know what happened but the poor thing it covered in mud and blood. No matter how hard I look though I can't find any cuts on it so it's not the dogs blood. And today he was wearing a collar. Levi, his name is Levi, and today he brought with him the best news he possibly could. He has a master. Though the note stated that whomever it was didn't think they had much time left I'm determined to find them come the first of light. If there really is someone else left alive out there then I will find them. Tonight is a turning point, a new page in a repetitive book. With Levi at my side I will stop at nothing to make sure his master either meets a good fate or gets over whatever is illing them. Stay living.

~Just a Survivor

Kills:
0 dead
0 living

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.