Players 2,440 389
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,234,189 1,275
Generated 655,955 49
Captured 1,189,822 102
Bred 6,388,320 1,124
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Q&A (Newbie Friendly) > minimum stat for mission pet success?
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Malikas
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 48
Posted: 5/25/2017 at 4:35 AM Post #1
Hi all, since the new proficiency system, I've been doing much worse with missions! It used to be almost guaranteed greater success (2 satchels), even without equipment (or with basic equips), but now it's not the case, especially for lvl 50 missions.

So I decided to equip almost all my mission pets with lvl 50 or 60 legendary equips. Yet I just sent one off on a mission and...only got a regular success (1 satchel). She was 734 in one stat.

I could try and raise that slightly with even better equipment (or better pets), but I was wondering if anyone has found a cutoff number for regular greater successes (2 satchels) with lvl 50 missions?

Is it 740 in one stat? 750? 800? Right now after upgrading my equipment, my mission pets range from 702 to 829 in their relevant stat. Most, however, are in the 720 - 740 range. (Health stat is different and ranges from 11,400 - 12,000 for me).
Wonderfulwander
Level 75
The Dreamer
Threads: 110
Posted: 5/25/2017 at 5:10 AM Post #2
I'm not sure the range, but most of my pets that I use for level 50 missions are at least 800 points. And even so, they still get 1 satchel very occasionally.

I know the overall points that a pet can have for one stat has dropped since the new system, so even when we max out the points we can give, it still falls short of what they had previously. (They are supposed to deal a lot more damage in battle though, just that missions are affected). So you really need to upgrade their equipment as much as possible. I'm currently slowly changing all my pet's equipment to legendary lvl 60 ones.

Also, I think I saw Krin mentioned somewhere before that it's not really a "minimum" point for each type of missions success, but more of a percentage or overlapping range. So even if the pet is super high in a particular stat, there is still a small chance of not getting the max success. Can't rmb where I saw this, so don't quote me on this.

Edit: I think I had a pet around 700+ points, where it sometimes gets 1 satchel and sometimes 2. But there was one time it failed the mission, and I double checked and it was sent on the right mission. It happened a while back though, about right after the system changed, so I might be wrong about the amount of points it had, but it was a shock at the time. So yeah, mission success seems harder to be sure of since the new system. And I think some players did ask, but Krin doesn't want to reveal the exact number involved.
Edited By Wonderfulb2uty on 5/25/2017 at 5:13 AM.
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 5/25/2017 at 5:30 AM Post #3
When I got back from hiatus, I sent all my mission pets out on missions. There was one that went on a lvl50 mission and came back with a regular success (1 satchel), so I had this question too.

I use max stat pets for missions, and the single satchel success was high 700s (so maybe 790s).
I had to go and watch out for new epic lvl60 equipment to replace the legendary lvl50 equipment to push certain pets to 800+ (health I think is 14k), then I didn't have to worry.

I'm not sure what the lower threshold would be though.I feel like it was around 800 though between regular and exceptional success. But that's my guess.
Malikas
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 48
Posted: 5/25/2017 at 6:23 AM Post #4
Thanks for the info you two! I just finished another mission--this time with a 720 pet, and it was 2 satchels. So I guess it's a probability curve. I won't bother trying to scrape a few extra points to reach a certain number! Since I am using regular pets for missions, it looks like the legendary equipment has helped, and I'll just have to get used to fewer successes than before. At least the party pets are much stronger...

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.