Players 2,302 355
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,266,492 1,761
Generated 656,507 8
Captured 1,191,815 490
Bred 6,418,075 1,263
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Battle Discussion > Check my battle pets?
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Cerberus
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 167
Posted: 7/18/2013 at 6:39 PM Post #1
I've been reading some guides but would like an opinion on how they are doing/what should be fixed.

Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 7/20/2013 at 6:04 PM Post #2
@Cerberus, I assume these are your party pets for exploring? o:

They all look good as far as the pure str/tank/pure int build goes. All I can say is that you should update their armor, as it's pretty old. Get lvl45 equips for em.

edit: assassin/crusader equips work well for str, evoker and illusionist work well for int. as for the tank, find whatever works for the tree its in that give lots of HP, though that's usually fixed on each equip.
Edited By 1127 on 7/20/2013 at 6:05 PM.
Kinuna
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 86
Posted: 7/22/2013 at 12:33 AM Post #3
A tank depends on what stats ur going for, do u want high health and good def if so go for things with agility, I usually aim for items with agility and str for my tank. As for my healers/offense I usually try to equal out the agility and dex since they arn't high in health=if hit=ouch! so agility helps with a lil def, and dex helps with good attacking. I also recommend Aiming to get the 3 stats in ur proficiency filled to max... eventually. For the best healing capabilities u want to continue maxing ur int and then when u can max out ur Beam, this will help gain more mana, u get healed every turn instead of occasionally, and u'll gain more health from those. U gotta look at what you want in a pet and what you got. If u got a pet with high str and dex you should consider them for an offense. I'm one of those I don't listen unless it considers str and int XD Imma work on breeding babies to suit these stats eventually tho. I heard breeding also takes the parents stats into consideration. Also consider what type of pet you want them to be. Fire: Dex and Int. Light Int and Agility. Sylestia plays alot like a classic MMO where the healer usually had a decent amount of health and def, usually their int wasn't to high but high enough to affect their team so as to heal them, Offense tend to be the opposite, even str based ones. Unless ur make a sylesti like Auron from FFX. Then u got a good deal of health and str to put in.
Also you wont believe how much armor can be of use. Its even recommended by the admins. Sometimes an upgrade is just needed.'
Point of Stats:
Health: Hit Points for the amount of damage that can be taken (Tank)
Agility: is used as a defense stat in sylestia, prob bc traditionally it is your way of dodging attacks (Tank)
Dexterity: like a ninja/thief you find your opponents weakness, so thus ur critical chance is highly increased (Offense)
Strength: Think of pokemon, this is a physical prowess, It is highly effective against magic attackers This is usually recommended for tanks for when they attack with ur party. I would suggest not raising this too much for ur tank, as they are ur defense(Phys Offense)
Intelligence: You need to be smart to use magic, this is strong against strength (a fireXice idea). In game this determines the amount of magical dmg u do, and the amount of healing u will give your party for healer pets. (Mental Offense)
I'm not sure why str is chosen over int for tanks when it comes to attacking, From what it looks like the default attack is usually physical, so this maybe why its so widely chosen.
Hope my novel helps XD

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.