Author Thread Post
Nafariaandulin
Level 57
Fright Master
Threads: 102
Posted: 5/23/2017 at 10:14 AM Post #1
King's Country
A medieval-esque roleplay.

In the land of Middle Earth, a band of explorers set out. Each has a special skill

Archer - Ranged attacks
Knight - Close-up attacks
Dwarf - Strong attacks
Elf - Quick, light attacks
Magician - Magic attacks
Assassin - Stealth attacks

(You could be an Elven Knight, a Dwarven Knight, etc.)

Archer's weapons: Short bow, Longbow, Compound bow
Knight's weapons: Broadsword, Shortsword, Crossbow
Dwarf's weapons: Battle ax, Mace, Club
Elf's weapons: Daggers, Swords, Longbows
Magician: Broadsword, Magic staff, Potion flasks
Assassin: Chain-knife, Hidden blades, Retractable sword

Basic Plot:
King Eledoras of Gondor wants to gain all the land, by whatever means necessary. The player starts out as a Fletcher (Archer), a Blacksmith (Knight), a Miner (Dwarf), a Breeder (Elf), an Alchemist (Magician), or a Thief (Assassin). The players all meet up in Mirkwood, where they team up to fight off the Forest Guardian: Mythildr, the Spirit Bear. I haven't finished the main story tho.

Items Obtainable by Killing Monsters:

Orcs: Monster Hair, Monster's Hide, Copper, Iron, Diamonds (Rare)
Spirit Creatures: Ectoplasm, Essence of Light, Spirit Pelt, Silver, Diamonds (Rare), Mythril (Rare)
Dragons: Dragon's Hide, Dragon's Blood, Dragon Eyes, Dragon Claw, Dragon Horn, Gold, Silver, Diamonds (Rare), Dragon's Fire (Rare), Dragon's Tear (Rare)
Goblins: Ragged Cloth, Monster Skin, Copper, Bronze, Diamonds (Rare)
Dark Elves: Fine Cloth, Silver, String, Mythril, Lightwood (Rare), Beryl (Rare), Mythril Bar (Rare), Essence of Dark (Rare), Diamonds (Rare)
Note: More monsters may be added

Currency:
100 Copper = 1 Silver
100 Silver = 1 Gold
100 Gold = 1 Diamond

Purchasable Items:
Spirit cages: Catches Spirit Animals
Armour: Comes in sets of Bronze, Iron, Titanium, Dragon, and Titan
Potions: Lesser, Standard, Greater, and Superior.
Pets: Owls, Ravens, Mice, Hawks, Falcons, Eagles, Baby Dragons, Horses, Cattle, Chickens, Ducks, Dogs, Cats, Crows, Baby Unicorns, and Rats
Note: More items may be added

The Map: Yes. It's in Middle Earth. I give credit to J.R.R. Tolkien.

This is the Age of Men. 9000 years after the One Ring was destroyed in the Cracks of Doom.

Sign-Up Here!
Nafariaandulin
Level 57
Fright Master
Posted: 5/23/2017 at 10:25 AM Post #2
Tirneldir sat on the wall of Minas Tirith, looking out at the sprawling hills of the Realm of Gondor. He had the choice to go to the Undying Lands with his fellow elves, but decided to stay behind with a handful of his race. Legolas, Thranduil, and Elrond were some of the few. He looked at the base of the great wall of the White City. A great battle had taken place there 9000 years ago. Sauron's forces had marched upon that very ground. The very ground that King Theoden was slain, where the brave Eowyn had vanquished the Witch King of Angmar, where Oliphants had trampled many of the Rohirrim. It was long ago, yet Elrond remembered all of it, and her passed on those stories to Tirneldir, his nephew.
Edited By Nafariaandulin on 5/23/2017 at 11:01 AM.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 5/23/2017 at 10:52 AM Post #3
"Are you sure that the wheat doesn't go in last? I though the recipe said for the blue flowers to be added, then a bit of water, followed by a rock warbler egg THEN the wheat." The man said from where he was bent of a desk that was covered in piles of various ingredients. The small shop was closed at the moment, for the alchemist had to prepare more potions in order to sell them. The fire in the fire place cracked as the woman stirred the kettle that had been placed over it.
"I'm pretty sure. I mean it would make sense to add the dry ingredients first then the wet ones." She answered before sipping the brew that was bubbling in the pot. "Remind me was this the health potion or the stamina?" Both tasted the same really, and for one that wasn't harm such a little taste wouldn't help much health wise.
"How am I to know? Your the one that mixed that batch up." Onmund, the man answered as he carefully added the wheat to the mixture. It bubbled violently for a moment before calming. "Now the rock warbler egg..." Though as the egg was added to the mixture it caused a brief explosion of green gas to erupt from the bowl he had been using. Grumbling some he wiped the ingredients from his face. "Told you wheat went last."
Nafariaandulin
Level 57
Fright Master
Posted: 5/23/2017 at 11:04 AM Post #4
Tirneldir jumped down from the wall, and strolled through the vast city. This way and that, peddlers and merchants from far away lands sold their wares. Tirneldir walked by a stand, and snuck an apple off of display and bit into it.
Edited By Nafariaandulin on 6/6/2017 at 12:33 PM.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/23/2017 at 12:15 PM Post #5
Opening the door, Toril famines the unpleasant green gas from the small shops interior. "I really thought that the dry ingredients went in first."
"Well good news is that this first batch it a healing potion." The man said after tasting a bit of it. "That's atleast something."
Nafariaandulin
Level 57
Fright Master
Posted: 5/23/2017 at 1:15 PM Post #6
Tirneldir looked over at the Apothecary. They usually had many different potions/ingredients for sale, and the shop was known to smell like lavender. Today, however, it smelled like rotten eggs.
He must have gotten a new apprentice. Tirneldir thought, remembering the last time the man had ever done such a thing.
A picture burned in his mind's eye. The Apothecary burning and multiple potions exploding from the extreme heat. Thankfully, no one was hurt.
He decided to pay the man a visit.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/23/2017 at 1:46 PM Post #7
"Let's get these bottled then and I guess we can get started on the stamina elixirs." Toril said covering her mouth some from the smell.
"Got it. It's the red bottles right?" The man asked stepping into the back, there was plenty of other potions sitting on the shelves but the health, stamina, and magic places seemed to be empty save for empty bottles.
"Yes, get some of the larger ones will you?"
Nafariaandulin
Level 57
Fright Master
Posted: 5/23/2017 at 2:45 PM Post #8
"What happened in here?" Tirneldir asked, pulling his hand over his nose. The smell was nauseating.
Murph
Level 67
Threads: 287
Posted: 5/23/2017 at 2:58 PM Post #9
Zephryos landed another arrow right in the middle of the target, Evelyn sat behind on a bale of hay. She clapped, seeing him land another perfect hit. "I wonder what the others are doing to prepare?" Evelyn asked herself outloud. "Probably training, like us, well, me" He said. "Hey! I already practiced my magic today" She pouted.
Weredragon13
Level 60
Threads: 1
Posted: 5/23/2017 at 3:20 PM Post #10
"Drat! I'm out of leather dyes. I'll have to get some new ones when I go to the markets today," Reese said to her "assistant" Blaze. He just opened his eyes for a moment and went back to sleep.
"Well you're no help. Let's see, there's the Apothecary near by. I could also get some other materials while I'm there, but I'm a bit worried about its reputation," the blacksmith said out loud to the baby fire dragon.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.