Players 2,422 378
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,239,928 1,189
Generated 656,151 22
Captured 1,190,346 61
Bred 6,393,337 1,106
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Bug Reporting > Weird forum bug dealing with text colors...
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Xavion
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Threads: 434
Posted: 5/18/2017 at 1:04 PM Post #1
This is something that I've noticed a few times but never really put on the forums. (Mostly because it's a little hard to explain, it's a minor bug, and usually when working on a forum post I'm busy at the time and end up forgetting. XD)

Whenever you highlight the text and click on the button for changing the text color, it pops up with the menu for picking a pre-made color or typing in the hex code of another color. When typing in a new color code, it has a tendency to be... well, weird.

I'll just use FF0000 for the example since it defaults to the red anyway.

Say I wanted an orange color instead, which would just be a matter of adding 64 to the middle. (FF6400)

FF0000 - highlight the middle two 0's and hit delete - type the numbers 64. Result? FF0064

It should be as simple as the keystrokes I put in, but the moment anything is input into the box, it automatically moves the cursor to the END of the line. So as soon as I hit 'delete' to get those zeros out of the way, the next keys I put in will be tacked on to the very end rather than staying where the cursor was supposed to be.
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,119
Posted: 5/18/2017 at 11:45 PM Post #2
Yea. I know what you mean. It was done that way by design for some reason - way too long to remember.

But yea... it does some weird force length thing so you pretty much always have to completely erase it and type in all 6 values even if you just want to change a portion of it.

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.