Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Shiraishi
Level 60
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 8
Posted: 5/8/2017 at 7:45 AM Post #1

Hello there!

One important note upfront: Unless I have the funds on hand at the time, I am NOT looking to immediately buy pets. I'm looking for people who are regularily breeding max stat pretties or are currently working on max stat projects. So please don't throw pets at me and expect me to buy them ; v ; If I CAN take one off your hands immediately, I will do so or let you know!

CURRENT FUNDS: 0k

So! As I cannot love myself or my wallet and like having pretty pets that I can use in battle, I'm looking for max stat pretties that I can buy and keep and love the living daylights out of!

ESPECIALLY INTERESTED IN: Aeridini, Nephini, Vulnyx, Zolnixi, Puffs and Nytes!!

I'm not looking for specifics, so feel free to show me whatever you have! If you wanna get an idea of my taste, check out my stables :) But seriously fire away at me! I'll let you know if it's to my taste.
I also don't care whether they're fertile or not, so if you only sell infertile, or sell infertiles cheaper, I'm fine with that and will happily take those infertile babs!
When you show me your pets or projects, please list your price with them so I can make a note for myself of how much I need to save up!
I can offer mainly gold, but if you like art, we might be able to discuss a trade of art for pet as well.
Examples can be found in my art thread!

ORDER LIST:

- A Hallowed Moon Kelpari Male - 100k (Unsure of finishing date atm)
- A Firestarter Vulnyx - 300k (Need to have amount in ~1 month!)
- One Female Midnight Rose Lighira - ~900k (Need it in ~1 y.)
- One Male OR Female Night's Lover Qitari - ?k (Need it in ~1 y.)
- One Island Flower Power Aeri Male - 150k (Grab after fest if money available!)
- One Watermelon Coleus Nixi Female - 200k (~1 y.?)
Literally almost everything Cyradis4 is offering. - So many money
One Silver Dust Vulnyx - 150k
- [TEMPLINKREPLACE]More to come![/url]

PLEASE make sure to ping me when you post here!
Edited By Shiraishi on 6/14/2017 at 3:27 AM.
Mikazukichan
Level 75
The Artistic
Threads: 313
Posted: 5/8/2017 at 12:09 PM Post #2
I have 6v max stat PB Lazy Days Nephinis that I can breed for you, if you'd like. They're 600k for infertile and 1 million for fertile. These are the parents:

Shiraishi
Level 60
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 5/8/2017 at 1:03 PM Post #3
Oooh very pretty! I'd love a baby of theirs, preferably a male and infertile please! :D
I'll make a note and will begin saving up for it! Thank you for showing these to me!
Mikazukichan
Level 75
The Artistic
Threads: 313
Posted: 5/8/2017 at 1:19 PM Post #4
Awesome ^.^ I've bred them and we'll see what gender the baby comes out ^.^
Shiraishi
Level 60
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 5/8/2017 at 1:27 PM Post #5
I'm looking forward to it! :D Let me know when it hatches!
Xavion
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Threads: 434
Posted: 5/8/2017 at 1:41 PM Post #6
Hello!

I have several options for maxed stats pets here on this thread and I'm constantly breeding more and adding in new varieties. ^^
Shiraishi
Level 60
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 5/9/2017 at 6:58 AM Post #7
I've seen your thread and wooow I love your selection!
I'm particularily interested in your Venomous and Neon Ny'vene pairs! :D
Would you mind showing/telling me about the variations available for both pairs? It would be very appreciated!
Xavion
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Posted: 5/9/2017 at 10:01 AM Post #8
I think it'd be easier to show off the breeders :)

The venomous are in this stable tab, first three rows. With this male, who I regenned with the most recessive traits available from the revamp, I can breed him to any of the females to replicate their traits. So if any of the females have a trait combination you like, I can easily get that result for you ^^

The Neons are in this stable tab, bottom two rows. These are a little trickier to breed since the colors on the offspring will be set anywhere between the parents' colors. So taking Crimson and Amber, for example, the test breeds can be red, yellow, or somewhere in between. With two pets who's colors aren't favorable (can't be easily blended, like green and purple) the results can also be on a grayscale. These happen to be one of my personal favorites for the color versatility. It's the eye color that does it since it adds color to the magma runes and all three of the mutations, and everything else is black or white. :)
Shiraishi
Level 60
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 5/9/2017 at 10:34 AM Post #9
Thank you so much! :D
For both cases, btw, I would like to have a female as I prefer their pose etc.!

About Venomous: I think I've found myself a favorite! I would love a baby with the traits of this female, if possible!

About Neons: Hmmm I'm veeery tempted by a greyscale baby actually.. but also by a purple one..
But since it's one color that determines the whole scheme, if I end up not entirely happy with it I can always dye it to adjust :) I'd love it if you bred Azure and Violet! Purples make the world go round.

Both together would be 600k in total, correct? I will need some time to collect the funds, but I'm super excited!
Xavion
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Posted: 5/9/2017 at 11:02 AM Post #10
( The females do look much more elegant. >.> )

I'll start breeding the neons now to give you a few options to pick from. :)

As for the price, 300k is what I consider the public base price. ^^ I'll usually lower the price for people who ask politely, people who are buying more than one, and for those who I've made trades with before. How does 500k for both sound? (drops it down to 250k each ^^)

Edit: O.O You do ART! >.>; I also do trade pets for art commissions if that's an open option
Edited By Xavion on 5/9/2017 at 11:03 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.