BerryCupcakes
Level 31
Threads: 23
Posted: 5/6/2017 at 2:39 PM Post #1
Introducing the Characters

Lilypad:

Traits: Calm, patient, sweet, easily content
Offspring: None
Sibling(s): Sparrow (older brother) and Zira (younger sister)
Mate: None
Other info: Excellent hunter, has a lot of empathy, highly respected in the pack

Sparrow:

Traits: Swift, clever, sly, sarcastic
Sibling(s): Zira (younger sister) and Lilypad (younger sister)
Mate: Rosemarie
Other info: Loves to roll in mud, is best friends with Bluefrost, and can also be trusted as a messenger and spy

Zira:

Traits: Hyper, lovable, extroverted, immature, goofy
Sibling(s): Sparrow (older brother) and Lilypad (older sister)
Other info: Seems obnoxious to those who meet her, makes sure every pack member smiles, and does well in Zolnixi School (She's good at fighting because of her agility and quick thinking)

Bluefrost:

Traits: Caring, good listener, friendly
Offspring: Chilly Lilac (Lilac for short)
Sibling(s): Leni (Male, dead), Cici (Male, dead), Galia (Female, dead)
Other info: Really intelligent, good scout, and a great father

Chilly Lilac:

Traits: Lovely, helpful, cheerful
Sibling(s): None
Other info: Quiet most of the time, doesn't complain, and adaptable

Lavender Spark:

Traits: Strict, elegant, confident
Offspring: Chilly Lilac
Sibling(s): Morning Starlight (twin sister) and Junebug (younger brother)
Mate: Galaxy
Other info: Good caretaker, envious of her twin, friends with Mysti

Morning Starlight:

Traits: Sweet, wise, understanding
Sibling(s): Junebug (younger brother) and Lavender Spark (twin sister)
Mate: Starleaf
Other info: Near-sighted, is called "Queen Starlight" by her pack members, amazing and controlled leader

Junebug:

Traits: Mischievous, calm, laid-back
Sibling(s): Lavender Spark (older sister) and Morning Starlight (older sister)
Mate: Mysti
Other info: Half deaf (can communicate well with Mysti through their thoughts), can mind-read, and he's very secretive

Starleaf:

Traits: Kind, easily anxious, good listener
Sibling(s): Zola (Female twin, dead)
Mate: Morning Starlight
Other info: Can get emotional easily (Very high empathy), loves rainstorms, good protector

Galaxy:

Traits: Rough, strict, short-fused anger
Offspring: Chilly Lilac
Sibling(s): Lilia (Female, dead), Reed (Male, dead), and Skye (Male, dead)
Mate: Lavender Spark
Other info: Can be hurtful without trying, had a bad life as a puppy, low self esteem despite his success as a pack member, is still different and caring towards his daughter

Mysti:

Traits: Distant, mysterious, odd
Mate: Junebug
Other info: Completely blind and deaf but still can communicate with Junebug in ways the other Zolnixies can't, also a mind reader, she can somehow defend herself with her thoughts

Poison Ivy:

Traits: Witty, strong, a good defender
Other info: He dreams to become lead hunter someday, is a very friendly Zolnixi, and tries to avoid conflicts with others if possible

Rosemarie:

Traits: Meek, submissive, caring
Sibling(s): 3 Unknown rogues
Mate: Sparrow
Other info: Participates on patrols sometimes, likes to explore, and loves to eat deer

(WILL ADD MORE CHARACTERS AS THEY GET INTRODUCED)
Edited By BerryCupcakes on 5/9/2017 at 10:04 AM.
BerryCupcakes
Level 31
Threads: 23
Posted: 5/8/2017 at 11:29 PM Post #2
Prologue from Lilypad's point of view:

Hi. My name's Lilypad. I live in the New Moon Pack, with my beloved pack members.

The others say I'm pretty. Meh, I've seen better. However, I've seen worse too.
I have two siblings! They are just my most favorite things in the world! Their names are Zira and Sparrow.
Zira honestly needs to work on her energy, but otherwise she has a great soul.
But Sparrow doesn't bother me as much. He's the eldest, after all!

When we were all sort of young, parents went into a battle between the New Moon and Full Moon pack. They both died. Zira was shook the hardest being how young she was. But she's better now, and she's become a better pack member. She's even doing well at Zolnixi school. I'm so proud of her!

Also, Sparrow's mate Rosemarie is really nice! At first I was skeptical because... She's younger than me... But Sparrow really loves her and Rosemarie is just really caring. She mostly works at the nursery but sometimes when Galaxy (Lead hunter) and I organize a patrol, she gets to tag along if we need help, or another hunter is sick. So far, everything in the pack seems great...

I'm a deputy now, and the whole pack seems to trust me. Especially Queen Starlight, though. That's all the praise I need to feel needed in the clan. I hope I can use this trust for better than for worse...

Prologue from Sparrow's Point of View:

Hey. I'm Sparrow. I'm a Skilled Hunter that works part-time as a messenger or spy. I'm really good at my job--or so they say. I'm the only one in this Clan that would do something so daring.

Other than my best buddy Bluefrost, of course. He's a scout. Sometimes he comes along with me on spy missions, but with all that weight, he--uh--isn't very good at it, as you can imagine.

And then there's the love of my life, Rosemarie! She's beautiful, sweet--everything!
Sorry I'm getting sappy. That normally isn't my strong suit.

Also, there's a conflict between the Full Moon and New Moon pack. It's really dumb--wait, no--the queen of the Full Moon pack is dumb. Ha! I feel sorry for that queen's pack members! They're probably losing brain cells by the second with all her blabbering!

It started a long, LONG time ago when some dumb-dumb Zolnixi from the other pack trespassed into our territory while, 'hunting' (He actually just needed to use the bathroom), and the lead hunter and the deputy did what any leader would do--they chased him off.

Unfortunately, that Full-Moon Zolnixi was as slow as a coyote and collided with our pack-members--and the New Moon pack kind of squished him. He was injured for the rest of his life and was useless now...

So then Queen Bossypants (No, not our dear Queen Starlight, the annoying 'Queen Nebula') made a fuss about it and ultimately *weird voice* 'declared war'! It disgusts me.

At some point though, our pack will take 'em down. With my spying skills and my pack's fighting skills, we'll finally crush our enemies! I'm not dying until they die. And there's nothing anyone can do to stop me.

Prologue from Zira's Point of View:

Hi there! I'm Zira, a one year old Zolnixi from the New Moon pack! I don't know why my pack-members think I'm so obnoxious, but I just am. I can't control it.

Oh, by the way, I heard that my colors weren't really that pretty. I overheard my caretaker Lavender Spark saying that, "She'll never have a mate with those looks!"

Well, too bad. I don't care what you think, Miss Spark, 'cause I love myself just the way I am.
Anyways, my brother Sparrow keeps talking about how there's a war between the packs. I'm also learning about it in Zolnixi school. I'm the oldest one there! Well, at least, between Chilly Lilac and I...

I hope the war will end. I don't want anyone to die. But that's what gonna happen whether I like it or not.

Prologue from Bluefrost's Point of view:

Hi, I'm Bluefrost, a scout from the New Moon pack. I think I do pretty well at my job! But being born a scout won't exactly impress your parents, being quite a low rank (Just above puppy-sitting) Once they heard that I had great potential to become a scout, they disowned me and ran away into the forest.

I keep hearing tales that my parents were very nice, but I find that hard to believe. They were always rogues at heart. And they left my other siblings to die in the forest when they came into our pack.

TO BE CONTINUED!
Edited By BerryCupcakes on 5/9/2017 at 10:11 AM.

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.