Players 2,541 413
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,205,120 843
Generated 653,649 74
Captured 1,186,817 93
Bred 6,364,562 676
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Pet Sharing and Design Discussion > Max Stat Project Designs for Use
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Silverkitsu
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Threads: 143
Posted: 4/27/2017 at 3:20 AM Post #1
These are based of the six elements in sylestia and are intended to be max stat breeding pairs.
I would love if people could turn these into max stat projects because I don't have the diamonds or gold to buy the supplies myself, just tell me first to make arrangements.
(you'll still get to make the money selling offspring!!)

And if you, like me, are dying to have these sylesti, saying so makes it more likely to happen because potential breeders see that they have a market to sell them to!
If you want to help out, I'm looking to buy dye to get the colours needed for the designs.

Air

Earth
Completed by Xavion

Fire

Water
Being done by Cyradis4
Interest List:
JustTopaz

Light
being done by Dunno
Interest List:
JustTopaz

Dark
being done by Hopeless
Interest List:
JustTopaz
Edited By Wavypavy on 4/10/2018 at 3:48 AM.
Aquari
Level 70
The Majestic
Threads: 79
Posted: 5/12/2017 at 1:46 PM Post #2
Hay you should talk to Xavion He has Tons of Max stas Projects I'll ping him for you who knows he might be intrested.
https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=46125
Edited By Aquari on 5/12/2017 at 1:47 PM.
Xavion
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Threads: 434
Posted: 5/12/2017 at 3:04 PM Post #3
^^; If I didn't already have a maxed stats Ny'vene set with the thunderstorm motif I would probably be a lot more interested in that one specifically. If all of the traits were regennable I could easily set up a pair that way but sadly, Chaos Runes and Lightning Wings aren't available for regens... Still, uh... still working on bringing the new traits up to Maxed Stats... Slow, slow process... x__x;

With different traits for those slots I theoretically could regenerate a pair to the colors, though. I do have over 700 Maxed Stats Ny'vene left to regenerate, it's just the two traits standing in the way. >_>;

Were it not for the tail mutation and gene on the Aeridini (Dahlia Tail and Eyespots) I could manage to tie the other traits together to dye a pair for that as well, but since neither of those traits were accessible to me while I was first breeding the Blue Lotus Aeri to maxed stats, I'm still struggling to raise those two traits to maximum. (Although the reason I'm not too fond of this one's colors happens to be because the G1 trait doesn't do much to color the tail, so... I don't think the eyespots gene would be necessary?) If those two traits were different I could probably breed something similar enough but I would still need dyes to change them to the right colors. (And those aren't cheap when you need a minimum of 10 per pet, 20 for a pair. After the dozens of pets that I've dyed recently, me and my gold would know XD)

I haven't maxed stats on the Griffi yet other than the Majestic Peacock traits, otherwise I probably would have been interested in that one since I do like the design. Maybe some day I'll tackle the Griffs, but for now my plate is full of restricted traits, draeyl, and the lunemara species... and raising the remaining traits on the Aeri and Ny'vene. (So close to getting my new-trait Cosmic and Thundering Ny'venes up! >_<; )

The Ligh is fairly interesting but... ugh. I hate working with those. Unless you match the G1 and G2 they just look... icky to me. Like someone chopped two Lighs in half and glued them together with a weird mix of markings... And since my goal is all traits, I'm... I'm just gonna wait and see what happens when they're revamped. -__- Not worth the investment and keeping the traits isolated since it'd basically end up being 10 projects in one...

As for the Neph and the Ryori, the colors aren't exactly in my preference range. Like I mentioned on the Aeri's G1, I generally go for the colorschemes where every trait makes a notable difference and there's enough contrast to see the detail. (My vision isn't exactly great so without contrast, everything blends into a big awkward blur. .-. )

Eventually (like, years from now) I do intend to have every species and every trait up to maximum stats but that's... going to take a lot of time. The only two that are feasible for me to help with at the moment are the Ny'vene and the Aeri, and even those would take a lot of effort to get those specific traits. Maxed stats breeding is already a tedious thing to do without dealing with trait specifics. >_>
Silverkitsu
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Posted: 5/12/2017 at 5:48 PM Post #4
I'm still unclear on how max stat projects work, if I were to make a non-stat project with the design and breed a large group of unrelated 6vis ny'venes or aeridinis, would you then be able to use them? Also, taking your opinion on the eyespots I altered the design slightly:
Xavion
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Posted: 5/12/2017 at 6:21 PM Post #5
^^; Considering how many philters it takes to raise a pet to maximum stats, starting off with entirely new Aeridini would be waaaaaay too expensive.

Prismatic Philters will only raise a pet's stats by 200 health and 10 stat points when it hatches. So going from absolute 0 stats it would be ten generations of philters. Not just ten philters, but ten generations worth of breeding and philtering. It's a huge investment to make. >_>;

Since I already have the Aeridini to maxed stats anyway, it'd be easier to breed for the right traits and then have the pets dyed (20 pet dyes is waaaaay cheaper than 20+ prismatic philters) The only issue is that I currently don't have Dahlia and Eye Spots up to maxed stats. I have most of the other traits available at Maxed Stats, juuuuust not those since they were added after the theme I chose to max stats with.

Edit: same goes for the Ny'vene Lightning Wings and Chaos Runes, although I am fairly close to raising those up to maxed stats.
Edited By Xavion on 5/12/2017 at 6:22 PM.
Silverkitsu
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Posted: 5/12/2017 at 6:34 PM Post #6
How about this design?
I'll try and help with the dye too
Edited By Wavypavy on 5/12/2017 at 6:35 PM.
Xavion
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Posted: 5/12/2017 at 9:26 PM Post #7
I can manage that within a few generations of breeding for the right traits. :)

My terms for doing so would be a little steep though, mostly because of the massive investment it's taken to get to Maxed Stats. (Hundreds of prismatic philters, about 6+ months breeding the Aeris to 6-vis, almost another year breeding them to Maxed Stats and I'm still not entirely done, various magical pies, cost of feeding pets, and more hours than I'd like to admit for sorting through the pets. >_>; HUGE investment.)

1. You would have to supply the dyes. (I literally need hundreds myself so I don't have the dyes to spare. ^^; )

2. The breeding pair for the design would be 100% mine, but you'll be able to have as many offspring you want for yourself and your friends and so on for absolutely free! :) (So if you want 1000 of these things, I'd be breeding them for the next 1000 weeks to fill that request)

And the most important term I have...

3. All offspring would be made infertile to protect my investment on maximizing the stats. Someone actually asked me what it would cost for a fertile maxed stats pet before and my answer was 250 prismatic philters, firm and unyielding.

If you're fine with the terms I'll go ahead and start breeding the pets for the right traits once all of my females are off cooldown again next week. Prestige will be a good start since he has 5/6 of the traits already right with his recessives. ^^
Silverkitsu
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Posted: 5/12/2017 at 10:12 PM Post #8
Those conditions seem fair to me. How many dyes do you need, and can they be lesser dyes?
Xavion
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Posted: 5/13/2017 at 10:24 AM Post #9
Lesser dyes would be fine but there is a large margin for error with them. It will take at least 20 (ten for a male, ten for a female) but if the pet dye's colors swing too far, it may require more to adjust.

It will probably take me a few months to get the right results through breeding anyway though, so there's plenty of time to gather them up. The festivals can help as well since there will most likely be additional ways to obtain pet dyes. :)
Silverkitsu
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Posted: 5/13/2017 at 4:29 PM Post #10
Ok, I guess I'll just start building up a supply for when the breeding's done :)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.