Players 2,281 432
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,281,124 1,573
Generated 657,612 414
Captured 1,196,101 401
Bred 6,427,316 758
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > Sylestia Plug Dj!
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Lostlupo
Level 60
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 22
Posted: 4/25/2017 at 11:58 PM Post #1
( I was unsure if this should go in services or off-topic, so I'm sorry if this needs moved. )

So I noticed that a lot of the times, I'm wanting to share a song with someone. But region chat doesn't really allow links. So, remembering something I used to use a lot, I decided to make one just for Sylestia!

What is plug dj you ask? Plug dj is a free-to-sign-up site that allows you to play music with other people! It's very lag free(I used to play it when I was younger and played Minecraft). It's very simple to work as well! You make a playlist using youtube videos, and then you click 'start dj'ing'. It'll play your songs from your playlist, one at a time, in an order with everyone else dj'ing too! It even features a voting feature that allows you to like and dislike songs, and even add songs to your own playlist!

Like I said above, you have to sign up, but it's free, and make a playlist to play music, but that's it! Now, it wouldn't be a good dj without some rules, but don't worry, they aren't bad. Here they are- and they are listed in the dj itself too!

=Moderate cursing is allowed. And some songs may have more sensitive subjects, but do not play anything offensive please. Keep it PG 13.
=Keep it to music unless stated otherwise.
=It will automatically cut your video off at a certain time, so don't put anything in that's too long.
=Keep it appropriate please!

Now a note to Krin and other admins of the site- Plug DJ allows the owner of the room to assign staffing as well! If any of you go onto the DJ and want a staff position, just tell me by pinging me here or messaging me! I will instantly promote you guys!

And I think that's about it! I'll reserve some posts below for maybe event based rules(maybe have a meme day, a food day, and event based days where only that music/videos should be played). But without further ado, here is the link to the plug DJ itself!

-::--::--::--::--::--::--::--::--::--::--::--::--::--::--::--::--::--::--::--::--::--::--::-

https://plug.dj/sylestia-music-room

-::--::--::--::--::--::--::--::--::--::--::--::--::--::--::--::--::--::--::--::--::--::--::-
Edited By Lostlupo on 4/26/2017 at 12:23 AM.
Lostlupo
Level 60
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 4/25/2017 at 11:59 PM Post #2
Event

Nothing as of right now!
Edited By Lostlupo on 4/26/2017 at 12:01 AM.
Lostlupo
Level 60
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 4/25/2017 at 11:59 PM Post #3
Reserved

Go ahead and post under this one with any questions/event ideas/rules ideas!
Edited By Lostlupo on 4/26/2017 at 12:02 AM.

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.