Players 2,440 389
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,234,189 1,275
Generated 655,955 49
Captured 1,189,822 102
Bred 6,388,320 1,124
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Choose your path game!
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Faebelle
Level 63
Threads: 38
Posted: 4/23/2017 at 11:09 AM Post #1
Hello, and welcome to the choose your path game. This is how it works..

Step 1: This will be a little different. I will provide a short "form" to fill out because it will explain your roleplay character. Personality, motives, etc. These questions will be asked ONLY for the story. Just provide a short bio about your character. After you choose 1st path, 2nd path, or 3rd path, you will have this path all throughout UNTIL it is the next part of the game. You will then have to choose a new path, and you will choose a different path each round. There will be 15 rounds in all, so it will take awhile to complete the game and finish your paths. :)

Step 2: Now, I know we all have our regular avatars, and you can use them if you want to, but try and come up with another avatar to use in the story. It can be anything. Just maybe something different than your normal avatar.

Step 3: Once you have completed steps 1 and 2, you must now choose a color. (Weird right?) Colors also determine fate. This is kind of a fun part. Choose your color and put it above your bio with your name. (I will display examples below if you don't understand).

Yay! Time for rules!

1. When coming up with your character, you may not copy any part of the avatar, story, bio, or any other information coming from another player. You can use parts from another avatar if it fits your character, but otherwise, no other copying.

2. When coming up with your bio, story, and name, you may not use inappropriate symbols, or language, and you may NOT use sexual suggestion. We want to respect all ages, and people may be offended if there is use of this. I will allow detail, ex. gore, blood, violence to make the story rich with detail so we all understand your story and motives.

3. You may not change your story, name, or bio once you have submitted. It will cause complications in the game, so please think carefully about what you're going to post.

4. If you need to leave when you have already submitted, please inform me so I don't get confused when people just leave the thread.

5. Please no asking people for money, diamonds, items, or anything else during the roleplay. This is re- strictly for players who want to use this thread for what I am intending it to be used for. If you need these items, go ask for them on another thread please. ;)

6. If you are for some reason removed from the game, please do not get offended and start taking it out on me or the other players. If this happens and you use language, and insulting comments, you're permanently banned from the games, and maybe even future threads I make. So please keep your comments to yourself.

If you do not follow the simple rules above, I will have no choice but to remove you from the game. Please do not be offended if you are removed. I have a reason as to why you were.

You can submit your sylesti as well. Just provide a separate bio for your pet.

Color: (Your color. Think of a color that suits you.)

Name: (Your character's name)

Motives: (What are your purposes in life and what do you do?)

Bio: (About you and your character)

Story: (Write it detailed and make it clear so we understand your story and what is happening.)

Your path you have chosen: (1st path, 2nd path, or 3rd path)

(Paths, entries and other will be down below)

And please make sure to ping me when you submit your entry.
Edited By SugarStar on 4/23/2017 at 11:55 AM.
Faebelle
Level 63
Threads: 38
Posted: 4/23/2017 at 11:09 AM Post #2
There will also be winners. Sadly, there will be no reward, other than the place you get. Just understand you did an amazing job on your story :)

1st Place:

2nd Place:

3rd Place:

Entries~

Paths~

1st path: This path is for players who are happy, kind, and usually have good motives.

2nd path: This path is for players who are kind of maniac, and a little bit on the weird side. We don't know your motives.

3rd path: This path is for players who are dark hearted, pretty much evil, and have bad motives.
Edited By SugarStar on 4/23/2017 at 11:47 AM.

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.