Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Happiness
Level 64
The Tender
Threads: 96
Posted: 4/22/2017 at 7:38 PM Post #1
(5th wave fanfiction?)

Yuri was running. She was always running. Her heart pulsed. In and out. In and out. She breathed heavily, keeping her heart rate as stable as possible. She touched the water. Ever since the 2nd wave, Surf's Up, she hadn't dared return to her hometown, Tokyo, but the little hope left in her heart told her that maybe the water had flushed out. Her heart had sunk, it hadn't. She turned, putting her back to the water, when a splash alerted her. She turned quickly to see a little girl, about 11, come out of the water. She breathed in. The girl was wearing a cashmere gown and had her hair up in a fashionable hairdo. Her eyes were deep blue, and she was looking around like she had never seen land before. Maybe she hadn't. Next to her came an unusual couple. An elderly man, maybe 50, dressed in a black top hat and a crisp black suit, holding a cane between in his hands, standing with a maybe 15 year old, wearing a black halter top and a short turquoise skirt. Her hair was half shaved, the other half was dyed turquoise. She was holding a black and bone white parasol between her hands and a gun hung at her waist. The youngest looked around and, in a posh English accent, spoke. "Ghost, hand me my parasol, will you?" The fifteen year old cracked her fingers as she handed her parasol to the younger girl. She spoke in a thick Russian accent. "Who is this here?" The younger girl turned, apparently just noticing Yuri. The older man spoke in a posh English accent. "Madame Death, may I suggest, this might be a human." Madame Death, who looked too young to be considered a madame by Yuri's standards laughed a cold, heartless laugh. "It would seem so, wouldn't it Vengeance?" She smiled. "What's your name?" Yuri looked up. "Yuri is my name." Madame Death smiled at Vengeance. "Cleared. She's not a Vytal." Vengeance nodded. "Shall we go then?" Ghost cleared her throat. They both looked at her.

This Page loaded in 0.006 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.