Forum Index > Roleplaying > Pokemon Light and Dark: RP
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Nafariaandulin
Level 57
Fright Master
Threads: 102
Posted: 4/12/2017 at 1:21 PM Post #1
The sun shines bright over the Ieirno Region...
A small town is surrounded by trees. This is Verenia Town, a sleepy town nestled comfortably in Verenia Forest. In the centre of the town is Professor Maisie Blackthorn's Lab. She awaits a group of new trainers, who will choose their first pokemon, and thus begins our roleplay...
Edited By Nafariaandulin on 4/12/2017 at 1:37 PM.
Icepaw
Level 37
Threads: 21
Posted: 4/12/2017 at 1:42 PM Post #2
Sophie groaned, why did I have to wake up so early!
Nafariaandulin
Level 57
Fright Master
Posted: 4/12/2017 at 1:48 PM Post #3
Mio awoke with a jolt.
Today was the day!
Her mother had told her that on her fourteenth birthday, she could go on her pokemon journey.
She looked at the calendar above her desk.
Yep. I'm not dreaming!
Mio jumped out of bed and rushed downstairs. He mother was stirring porridge on the stove, and her little brother was carrying the family Espurr.
"Hey mom! I'm going down to see Professor Blackthorn!" Mio said, pulling her hood up to cover her messy platinum-blond hair.
"Aren't you missing something young lady?" Mio's mother asked, hands on hips.
"What?"
"Here." Mio's mom handed her a backpack with all her necessary equipment.
"Thanks mom! Love you!" Mio said, blowing her mom a kiss before rushing out the door.
Nafariaandulin
Level 57
Fright Master
Posted: 4/12/2017 at 2:05 PM Post #4
"Dripple, Kindelet, or Leaflette?" she murmured to herself. Before she realized it, she was in front of the lab. She pushed open the doors timidly.
The lab was rather large. Bookshelves covered most of the walls, and a ladder led up to a room with glass walls that hung over the small library. On the other side was a similar hangover, but with a lab instead of an office. One of the walls was made of glass and lead to a pokemon habitat.
It's similar to Professor Sycamore's lab. Mio thought.
It seemed that no one was in the main building, so she proceeded cautiously to the pokemon habitat.
Suddenly, she bumped into something. Something large and furry.
"Leoooo, Leonine!!!" a rather large pokemon growled. It looked like a grey Pyroar, but with a mane made of purple smoke.
"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" Mio said, backing away slowly.
"Leo." the Smog pokemon said, nudging her affectionately with it's muzzle.
"I think he likes you." a voice said.
Mio turned to see a woman with bright pink hair descending the ladder to the overhang.
"You must be Mio."
"Then, you must be Professor Blackthorn." Mio said awkwardly.
"I am she. I guess you are here to get your first partner pokemon? Am I correct?" the Professor asked.
"Um... yes." Mio said hesitantly.
"Well, here you are. You may choose one." Professor Blackthorn held out a tray that held three Pokeballs.
"I choose... um... I choose Kindelet!" Mio said, picking up the Fire Cub's pokeball.
[Mio received the Kindelet!]
"Excellent choice. Here are is your Ieirno Pokedex and five pokeballs." Professor Blackthorn said, handing her the items.
[Mio received the Pokedex!]
[Mio received the Pokeballs!]
Icepaw
Level 37
Posted: 4/12/2017 at 2:15 PM Post #5
Sophie walked in quietly holding her Espurr.
Nafariaandulin
Level 57
Fright Master
Posted: 4/12/2017 at 2:57 PM Post #6
"Ah hello! You must be here to get your Pokedex and pokeballs! Here." Professor Blackthorn said.
[Sophie received the Pokedex!]
[Sophie received the pokeballs!]
"Might I introduce you to Mio. She's just received her pokemon!"
"Hello. My name is Mio." Mio said quietly. Though she said very little, she had an obvious Kalosian accent.
Icepaw
Level 37
Posted: 4/12/2017 at 3:36 PM Post #7
Sophie smiled "Hi! I'm Sophie." She said.
Edited By Icepaw on 4/12/2017 at 3:37 PM.
Dunno
Level 66
Benevolent Brewer
Threads: 37
Posted: 4/12/2017 at 9:08 PM Post #8
Gradient walked calmly into the scene with Eevee perched on his shoulders, chirping at every living thing that was in sight. Two other girls were there, as was the Pokemon Professor. One had an Espur while the other had a Kindelet.

Of course, it was today. Of course, on Gradient's parents' anniversary, their presents to each other was to get rid of Gradient. He growled to himself. Perfection, Gradient. We sent you off with two black belts and more knowledge than people five years older than you. We expect you to be perfect. Gradient's mother's last words shot into Gradient's head, as he had no choice but to oblige obediently. He lifted his chin, and straightened his back.

The Professor looked at Gradient. "Hello, Gradient, was it? Your parents told me you would be coming today. Pick a starter!" The Professor told Gradient, smiling kindly.

Gradient looked over the Pokeballs, recalling each of the starters, their evolutions, and their typings. None of them were really that good; or they just looked plain creepy, in Aerwillow's case. Nevertheless, Gradient never really cared about looks. Actually, he did. But not for Pokemon, no.

"Leaflette." Gradient said confidentely.

[Gradient received Leaflette!]
[Gradient received Pokeballs!]
[Gradient received a Pokedex!]
Nafariaandulin
Level 57
Fright Master
Posted: 4/13/2017 at 8:39 AM Post #9
"So you're Gradient? I've heard about you... Well, your parents anyway. They keep fighting at night, and it keeps me up. My name is Mio, daughter of Lysandre and Malva Fuladari. This is Sophie." she said, indicating the hyperactive blonde beside her.
Dunno
Level 66
Benevolent Brewer
Threads: 37
Posted: 4/13/2017 at 9:33 AM Post #10
Gradient sent Mio a strange look. "No, my parents don't fight. They actually get along splendidly." He said. And of course, he didn't mention that the noises were most likely his parents yelling at him.

Gradient extended his arm, grip loose on his starter's Pokeball. He let the Pokemon out, not being blown back by the force like most people would've.

And that, kids, is why most people throw the Pokeball instead of just hold it. But not Gradient~!

Leaflette came out, chirping curiously at Eevee. Soon, the two males got into a nice little friendship that Gradient paid no mind too. "Most people know me because- Well, I guess you'll find out later." Gradient told Mio. "Although I have heard of you, Mio." Gradient added.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4
This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.