Players 2,387 365
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,248,392 1,193
Generated 656,295 34
Captured 1,190,692 64
Bred 6,401,310 1,095
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Pet Marketplace > PUFFADORES PRICED FOR BREEDERS AND RE-SE...
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Nabiki
Level 62
Majestic Brewmistress
Threads: 96
Posted: 4/10/2017 at 6:23 PM Post #1

The images which are placed here are not clickable. Only the links to the Stables and Hatchery are live. The images are only intended to show the range of colors and mutations. 45% of the pets currently in Stables are Puffadores, 85% overall, of all available pets are priced at or below 1k.

This thread has a few rules:

Start Rules

Do Not P.M. me.

Don't get frustrated because you can't reach me on cometchat, it's blocked. I removed permissions from their homepage, I've blocked their servers and blocked their cdn address in my hosts file. I've even set up Adblocker Plus to block them. Cometchat is not allowed on my computer, ergo, you can't reach me with it.

Do not suggest price changes or reductions, beg for freebies or anything else.

Although anyone is welcome to purchase one of my pets, I primarily breed for breeders and resellers; re-sellers buy and resell higher and make good game gold doing so: Breeders value a higher quality animal and don't mind the 1K tag on the common animals because they're going to make a lot more than that from their sales of the critter's offspring.

Second Generations are priced higher than common pets.

Do not SPAM this thread. Bumping is fine as long as it has already left the front page, but other than that, please don't.

End Rules

Rule Edits (if needed)

I will be adding images over the next several hours. I will be in and out of the Hatchery pricing pets. I will be editing this thread a lot. This takes time, do not get impatient while I'm working on it. I am also pricing wajas at the same time, so I will be off and on periodically.

HATCHERY
STABLES

Images will start below:

CURRENT HATCHERY RESIDENTS

Edited By Nabiki on 4/10/2017 at 7:12 PM.

This Page loaded in 0.006 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.