Forum Index > Roleplaying > Wyverns of Ashaya [PRP]
Page 1 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Trilli
Level 60
The Tender
Threads: 38
Posted: 3/26/2017 at 12:32 AM Post #1
Unless you were invited here by Me or Afrilla, please do not post here. If you want to join, send a message to me or Afrilla. However, feel free to follow the story!

Every once in a few centuries, an egg with fire markings is born. When this egg hatches, it is always a dragon and not a wyvern. One such egg was born on this full moon, and it was a pearl blue. The dragon that hatched was abandoned by it's parents and left to fend for itself, along with the pair's other egg they feared would be changed also.

[Rough terrible map of Ashaya]

|............. \ .......................|
|.Erut....... \.....Wirenvia....|
|________\___________|

My Character:

Name: Kira
Ability: Can control water, create pearls from stone, and has healing abilities.
Personality: Shy, hard to gain the trust of, caring, very sensitive to the struggling of others, does everything she can to help, very panicky,
Weakness: She can't stand to see others get hurt, especially those close to her
Colors: She is a pearly blue with a night sky black underbelly, and has sparkling stars on it
Mate: None
Sibling(s): Ari
Area in which lives: Wirenvia
Edited By Trilli on 3/27/2017 at 5:58 PM.
Afrilla
Level 25
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 3
Posted: 3/26/2017 at 1:08 PM Post #2
Name: Ari
Ability: Can create crystals from stone, can eat gems, fire breath is extremely hot to the point of melting diamond if she has eaten gems
Personality: Sarcastic, hard to gain the trust of, cares but doesn't show it, leadership skills, reacts well in stressful situations
Weakness: She HATES having to eat vegetables aside from broccoli and parsley
Colors: She is a deep violet with a black underside and blue eyes that look like they have stars in them.
Mate: None
Sibling(s): Kira
Area in which lives: Wirenvia
Trilli
Level 60
The Tender
Posted: 3/27/2017 at 5:57 PM Post #3
Kira bounced around on her four paws happily, teasing Ari. "Stop being such a slow poke! You can fly better than I can, so who says you can't run better?". She giggled and sat down, looking at Ari at the top of the mountain.
Afrilla
Level 25
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 3/27/2017 at 6:01 PM Post #4
"You know I can't run! I, for one, don't have the advantage of an extra pair of legs!" Ari said in distress as she glided down the mountain swiftly. "Now who's the slow poke?" She said, sticking her tongue out, as she flew past Kira. "Hurry up, we need to get more stones before No-Wings get them all! Or before some other Joo comes and does that!". Since they didn't know what to call themselves and they completely believed that it was a 50 / 50 chance of having extra legs, they called other wyverns and dragons Joos.
Trilli
Level 60
The Tender
Posted: 3/27/2017 at 6:05 PM Post #5
Kira, always up for a race with Ari, galloped down the mountain, her strong legs kicking up dirt. As she arrived at the Stone Cite, she growled and bellowed. A No-Wing was stuffing stones into a weird wooden basket that rolled on two circles. The No-Wing made some kind of squeaky noise, and went to the wagon. He took out a Metal Claw, and waved it at Kira. She had never seen this before and roared again. The No-Wing lunged towards her, and hit her paw. The Metal Claw pierced her scales and she cried out in pain.
Afrilla
Level 25
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 3/27/2017 at 6:08 PM Post #6
Ari let Kira go by, deciding to float on a calm wind. When she heard her bellowing, she figured some No-Wing or Joo was taking rocks and floated lazily to the cite. When she heard Kira cry out in pain, it was a completely different story. She came crashing through the trees, slamming her talons on the No-Wing and roaring into his face. She flung the metal claw away from it and threw it against the tree, then turned to Kira. "Are you alright?!" She cried out as she ran, or awkwardly sauntered, to her sister.
Trilli
Level 60
The Tender
Posted: 3/27/2017 at 7:57 PM Post #7
Kira looked at her paw, and sighed with relief. "It just pierced my webbing. It hurts a bit, but I should be good". She looked at the No-Wing and slammed her tail on him, snapping his neck. She looked at his basket and said "Hey, we could use this to carry more stones! That way, one of us fills and the other flies it to the den!". Kira smiled proudly at her idea and looked at Ari. "I think I know which one of us will be flying." She said and giggled.
Afrilla
Level 25
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 3/28/2017 at 7:24 AM Post #8
Rolling her eyes, Ari smiled and swept more stones into the wooden basket. It rolled a bit, and Ari herself grinned. "Or, you could run with it!".
Trilli
Level 60
The Tender
Posted: 3/28/2017 at 8:00 PM Post #9
Kira through a stone at Ari, which hit her flank. She scooped a up a few large stones onto her back, using her wings like a wall to keep them in. She ran towards the mountain, determined to make the prettiest pearls she had ever made for the Joo trade.
Afrilla
Level 25
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 3/29/2017 at 3:56 PM Post #10
Ari struggled to lift the wheeled basket without spilling stones, and in the end had to grab it in the front with her jaws. She slam landed in the den, shaking her body and head. She ordered the stones from largest to smallest, then fattest to thinnest, and finally tallest to shortest. She waited patiently for Kira to arrive before they started.
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.