Forum Index > Pet Sharing and Design Discussion > Thoughts on a Breeding Pair
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Eralune
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 41
Posted: 3/25/2017 at 8:41 PM Post #1
Hi! So I'm going to try a stat breeding project with two sets of generated Griffis.

I've got these two already, which I was planning on making a pair, but the outcomes from the breeding grounds are not always stellar. So I'm wanting to make them new mates of their own.

Here is the thread I have set up for them, with some possible offspring shown a bit lower. I'm wondering, should I just make them mates that are more similar to each other, or keep them as a pair? I'm also wondering, should I make the new mates similar to each other to kind of blend all four together? I'm just confused. XD Any input would be very helpful.

tl;dr: What two others should I make to have my four base pets look more coherent?

Link here!

Thank you for your help!
Edited By Eralune on 3/25/2017 at 8:43 PM.
Brite
Level 62
Threads: 0
Posted: 3/27/2017 at 5:06 PM Post #2
Hmmmm... I kinda like the example babies you've got posted there. They seem to have nice palettes with some nuance to 'em.

The strongest argument I see for new mates is that the female's black markings are giving some of the babies mismatched undertones (I guess since there's no strong hue). Maybe if a new male had dark blue where she's got black, and the hue of it was somewhere in between the "main" blues of your current two? That could even things out...

And/or maybe you could base a new pair on your favorite breeding previews? o.O

That's all I can think of. ^_^

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.