Players 2,440 389
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,234,189 1,275
Generated 655,955 49
Captured 1,189,822 102
Bred 6,388,320 1,124
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Q&A (Newbie Friendly) > Played this last time 4 years ago - help...
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Leen
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Threads: 31
Posted: 3/19/2017 at 12:06 PM Post #1
Hiya!!

I randomly remembered that this site existed and I played for quite some time back in 2013, 2014 ish. Ever since then a lot of stuff changed, and I'm confused about two particular things.

1. "*This Pet Can Re-Generate 4 Trait Points and All Colors*"

Somehow all my Sylvorpas seem to have this in some way, is this because of the Revamp? If so, is there something I need to know before regenerating?

2. "*This Themed Pet is eligible to have its colors updated to the new variation*"

I don't understand why that one's on all my patriotic pets ;v; Does it change the colour? Should I even do it?

Thanks in advance!
Mikazukichan
Level 75
The Artistic
Threads: 313
Posted: 3/19/2017 at 12:16 PM Post #2
Hey Lenexia! Welcome back!

1. Yes, this is from the revamps ^.^ The sylvorpas in particular had a lot of genes and mutations change places, so instead of trying to re-fit everything manually, the admins set it so that we could just use the trait points the pet originally had to redesign them. You can only regenerate the pets with traits that were available before the art change, but anything you can't use is greyed out and unchoosable, so that shouldn't be an issue ^.^

2. Last year the patriotic pets were re-released with entirely new colour palettes. Because of this, all old patriotics have the option to stay with their original colours, or update to the new colours. Whether you choose to change the colours or not is up to you ^.^
Leen
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Threads: 31
Posted: 3/19/2017 at 12:39 PM Post #3
I see, thank you. Welp, guess I'll have to do a lot of redesigning then since I have tons of Sylvorpas I don't remember what they looked like :D;
Mikazukichan
Level 75
The Artistic
Threads: 313
Posted: 3/19/2017 at 12:43 PM Post #4
The sylvorpas actually had the least change looks-wise, but had a lot of genes moved and split and lots of mutations moved to new slots ^.^ I did notice your army of vorpas while I was taking a walk through your stables, lol! Looks like you'll have lots of fun making all new pets (or, well, nearly all new lol)

Also, not sure if you remembered, but if you want to reply directly to someone so that they'll see it (like I am), you just hit the little @ symbol on the lower right hand corner of the post, or put the person's username in the 'ping users' box at the top of your reply ^.^

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.