Forum Index > Other Fiction > Warriors: Stars of Darkness
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Icepaw
Level 37
Threads: 21
Posted: 3/4/2017 at 12:40 AM Post #1
prologue
Darkclaw looked down at his children, Shadekit, Breezekit, Lightningkit, and Streamkit and longed to see them once again. Darkclaw had saved his mate, Lilywhisker from a snake moments before his kits were born. He would do it again but that didn't stop him from wishing he were still alive with his mate and kits.Silverstorm walked over the former Riverclan she cat's starry silver pelt shone in the sunlight , "they are fine kits you know." Darkclaw knew she was thinking about her own kits, Sunkit and Moonkit had died at birth and Silverstorm had only lived long enough to see her last kit Stormkit, he was now deputy of Riverclan Darkclaw knew he would make a good leader one day. Silverstorm sighed, "I better go see what the kits are up to, wouldn't want them wondering into the Dark forest," the very thought of the Dark forest still made Darkclaw shiver.
Darkclaw:

Silverstorm:
Edited By Icepaw on 3/4/2017 at 12:44 AM.
Icepaw
Level 37
Posted: 3/6/2017 at 12:05 AM Post #2
Shadekit pounced on Lightningkit playfully, Lightningkit squealed, "get off me you big furball!" Breezekit jumped on top on top of Shadekit squashing Lightningkit flat. Streamkit rolled her eyes, "stop acting so immature!" She meowed, " we're almost apprentices!" Breezekit hoped off her brothers "I wonder who will be my mentor!" She meowed excitedly, "I hope I get Riverheart! What about you Streamkit you seem really excited?" Streamkit's eyes shone, "I want Dawnrose to be my mentor!" She meowed, "I will be the best medicine cat ever!
(Not finished with the chapter but here are the cats in the chapter)

Ashkit:

Streamkit:

Shadekit:

Lightningkit:

Breezekit:
Icepaw
Level 37
Posted: 3/11/2017 at 11:38 PM Post #3
Ashkit walked over, "whatcha talking about?" He asked Streamkit. Lightningkit responded even though he knew Ashkit was talking too Streamkit, "Streamkit is just going on about how she is going to be the best medicine cat ever." Streamkit gave Lightningkit a stern look. Ashkit stared at her wide eyed, "Why would you want to do that!?" He asked as if she where saying she would jump off a cliff for the fun of it. "I know right!" Lightningkit meowed. "You know you wouldn't be able to have kits or ever feel the wind in your fur or have a mate!" Ashkit went on Streamkit is crazy he thought in his head. "Well I'm going too go talk to DawnRose but you guys can talk about how being a medicine cat would be boring while I do that!" She called as she walked towards the Medicine den.
Icepaw
Level 37
Posted: 3/11/2017 at 11:57 PM Post #4
A moon later
"Ashkit you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Ashpaw. Your mentor will be Stormheart. I hope Stormheart will pass down all he knows on to you.
Stormheart, you are ready to take on an apprentice. You had received excellent training from Sageheart, and you have shown yourself to be Brave and Determined. You will be the mentor of Ashpaw, and I expect you to pass on all you know to Ashkit." Brindlestar meowed Ashkit eagerly touched noses with Stormheart. "Ashpaw, Streampaw, Lightningpaw, Shadepaw, Breezepaw!" The clan cheered Streamkit now Streampaw stood next to DawnRose. This was how it all started.
Brindlestar:
Edited By Icepaw on 4/13/2017 at 4:38 PM.

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.