Author Thread Post
Glitterthesylveon
Level 60
Fright Master
Threads: 138
Posted: 2/26/2017 at 2:27 AM Post #1
Warning! This Fanfic is very dark.

These are generated Lupora.

As you know packs have established ranks. If you have no idea what I'm talking about please do some research on wolves. :/
Keep all comments to yourself until fanfic is finished. P.M. me instead. You can ask to be added to the ping box. -> Ping Box- ???

Alpha Male-
Neyx

Alpha Female-
Glori

Beta Male-
Fryost

Beta Female-
Sprynh

Offspring of Beta pair-
Nora

Leyo

Offspring of Alpha pair-
Rehanin

Ferakeo

Un-named Egg

Rouges/Legends-

Astreal- An evil wolf who used to be the Alpha, but when his Beta, Neyx, learned of his plan to join the NightFall bandits Neyx overthrew him and became Alpha banishing Astreal to live in the badlands.

Rustet, Astreal's faithful hench-wolf
Edited By Glitterthesylveon on 3/3/2017 at 8:47 PM.
Glitterthesylveon
Level 60
Fright Master
Posted: 2/26/2017 at 6:45 PM Post #2
Ferakeo's Dream-
A dark silhouette stood on a large outcropping of rock overlooking the sea. A raspy voice asked from behind it, "Is the plan completed sir?" "No." The figure responded, still staring out at the sea, the silhouette continued speaking,"We must wait,our spy Froyst should be arriving tomorrow if he wishes to live." The one with the raspy voice appeared nodding and turning their back, bounding off into the woods. The silhouette smiled, baring his sharp teeth stained red. "I, Astreal will take Lupora Pack back one day, and to kill that Neyx. Soon I'll be in power once more... My plan will work if it's the last thing I'll do..." Astreal howled a victorious note that had the eerie manner of power that could strike fear into the bravest hearts...

Rustet, the one with the raspy voice, shuddered violently from his perch in a tree about 16 Lupora lengths away from the out cropping of rocks. He spread his wings and flew off into the starry night becoming no more than a rust colored speck in the sky.
Edited By Glitterthesylveon on 3/4/2017 at 6:44 PM.
Glitterthesylveon
Level 60
Fright Master
Posted: 3/3/2017 at 8:52 PM Post #3
Chapters-
Chapter1-I spy a spy.

---Chapter 1---
I opened my eyes to complete darkness, I tried to scream, I tried to run, but I couldn't. I was still dreaming. Dreaming of Astreal. Who is Astreal, most would say, well he's a murderer, a selfish and cruel Lupora. I am glad my father Neyx has banished him, but I have never seen him before only glimpses in this very dream. I forced my eyes open, breathing hard. My mother, Glori, was resting peacefully next to my near-hatching little brother. My older sister, Rehanin, was singing outside the den and bounding about in the pre-dawn light.

Groggily I sat up, a shadow flashed across the entrance. I yelped thinking it was the dreaded Astreal I had been dreaming about for weeks, but the figure stepped into the cave and his familiar blue-pink pelt sent relief through my weary bones. It was only father's trusted Beta, Froyst.

"Good morning, Ferakeo." He grunted lowering his head and nudging a fish towards me. I caught it and gave him a thankful grin. "You too Froyst." I said burying my sleek grey muzzle into the fish. The taste of of fresh water fish rid all the tiredness and fog from my head. I lifted my muzzle once more to watch as Froyst slip out of the den, tipped tail waving behind him as he left.

I raised an eyebrow and followed him into the wood beyond the circle of dens. Froyst suddenly whipped his head around as my foot stepped onto a small branch, which broke beneath my weight. "What are you doing outside?" He questioned looking at me straight in the eyes.

(More to add later :/)
Edited By Glitterthesylveon on 3/11/2017 at 12:57 AM.

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.