Forum Index > Breeding Discussion > ~*~Patriotic Hook-up Thread~*~
Page 1 1, 2, 3 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Junco
Level 75
High Warlord
Threads: 29
Posted: 7/7/2013 at 11:43 AM Post #1
Do you have Patriotic pets? Do you want to make MORE Patriotic pets? Post your pets pronto and find sexy single Patriots today!

Basically, post your pets here and people who want to breed with them can contact you. Or if you want to breed with theirs, contact them.

Tested pets are preferred in the event of Rares, but I'm sure not everyone is picky about that.
Kaeari
Level 60
Aspiring Gladiator
Threads: 14
Posted: 7/7/2013 at 12:15 PM Post #2
All the males I have are now set to 1g, but the females are staying at their regular price. For them, I'd REALLY like to do a breed-for-breed. 8D I'll also be mutating them all at some point or another.

My own... my love... my precious... He had just Tri Tails and Talismans when I caught him, and when I used a lesser mutator, I struck gold and somehow got him Fallow Deer. Now he's the most beautiful thing in my stable~ *w* I need the perfect name, and the perfect girlfriend for him too. My third epic Pat.

Not terribly impressive, but he shows Runes and carries Bleeding Heart. I have a girl I'll eventually mate him with to get three traits.

My beautiful girl and the only other Faelora to stay in my stable because I'm real picky with them. She shows Okapi and Elven Harness, and now carries Spotted Flower. My second epic Pat.

This stout, lovely lady is looking for a big brave bear to come and be the Bond girl to Rosie's James Bond. She's armoured and bejewelled and will eventually have one more trait added to her with a mutator. My first epic Pat.

Diamante shows Advanced Runes and Pixie Dust, and when I get around to it, I'll mutate her and see what else she'll get. I'd call her MY epic, but I bought her from VampVixen. <3 The honour goes to her.

This cutie shows Unicorn Horn and carries Zebra Stripes, though I'm looking for someone for her with Double Fade.

This deceptive jerk shows invisible Mane Highlights and carries Dragon Whiskers.

My favourite Lupora out of the three I got. She shows Merle and carries Lunar Runes, and I would VERY HAPPILY knock her price down if I could mate her with a boy that has those, also, and maybe some others.

The first girl shows Jewelled Horns and carries Doberman Markings, while the second shows Doberman Markings and carries Ornamental headpiece. It's not very useful. e__e I plan on mutating both of them, and whichever one has a marking I don't like, I'll sell or auction.

This lovely lady shows Spotted Drum and carries Underbelly Fade, though I'd love to breed that out of her.

I couldn't possibly go through an event and NOT catch a special Nyte. ;D She shows Moon Armor and carries Stardust, and I'd like to breed some markings into her.
Edited By 2459 on 7/21/2013 at 12:49 PM.
Cranberry
Level 60
Holiday Caroler
Threads: 20
Posted: 7/7/2013 at 12:16 PM Post #3
Ladies, this is Washington, the Patriotic Vulnyx. He's into political debates, long walks on the beach and candle light fish dinners. This handsome Nekomata with Cheetah Spots also secretly carries a gene for Tonkinese; he's likely to make some very handsome hatchlings who are also politically minded. If you're interested, he's up for free breeding.

This is Franklin. He's a rediculously good looking triple vis Vulnyx, who wants to use his gorgeous face to break into politics and run for office. His motto: "A fish in every Vulnyx's bowl, and a scratch behind every ear; no Vulnyx left behind!" He's up for free breeding until the end of the summer. (Aren't ALL politicians up for the free breeding though?)

The ladies aren't free, but they are beautiful.

Betsy Ross, whose patriotism pours out of every bright king cheetah spot, can often be found protesting. But she pickets because she loves her country. Whether she's out carrying signs to encourage people to vote, for equal rights for all Sylestians, or for better managing of the budget in Esior's Haven, you can be assured that this girl is a true Patriot down to every last spot.

Who doesn't love Freedom? She hosts a show where it is her job to encourage those of different political parties to talk. In theory, she's supposed to keep things calm and neutral, but she does a much better job of getting liberals and conservatives into a screaming match. This makes for better ratings, so perhaps her loyalty isn't always to her country but to her viewers. But hey, they live in this great nation, right?

Independence. She volunteers to entertain all the soldiers who protect this country, and organizes celebrities to come and visit the troops to lift their spirits. She organizes drives to get people to write to soldiers, to send in things that they want and need. She would be a soldier herself but she's too nearsighted to be any good. But she's pretty and has a good heart.

America the beautiful. She's a country singer who composes songs about how much she loves America, and how this nation is the best on earth, and anyone who doubts it deserves to have their nose bit by an angry Morkko. She manages a charity on the side to make sure all Sylesties get the food they need, nothing breaks her heart more than to see stables full of hungry Sylesties, no matter what species they are.
Edited By 4181 on 7/21/2013 at 4:39 PM.
VampVixen
Level 61
Majestic Green Thumb
Threads: 57
Posted: 7/7/2013 at 1:23 PM Post #4
I have a bunch which I'm too lazy to post.

Stable 1 Tab 6

Edit: Lack of space means they're spread throughout stable 1
Edited By 4324 on 7/8/2013 at 2:22 AM.
Hdawg
Level 70
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 23
Posted: 7/7/2013 at 1:59 PM Post #5
I got patriotics up for breeding 1g each!

connor carries chibi wings 8D
I used a lesser genertic philter on Alfred, so now he shows advanced ruins. also, he carries Iridescent Gems.
Edited By 1632 on 7/11/2013 at 1:21 PM.
Bella1988
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 78
Posted: 7/7/2013 at 2:47 PM Post #6
Kirasmala
Level 70
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 147
Posted: 7/7/2013 at 10:53 PM Post #7
This is Patra. She is is looking for another Qitari that has or carries wings and that either has or carries a Gene one. She likes to fly through the sky at night and play with the other Qitaris that her friend Kira owns. Please send me a message if you have a mate for her. Thank you.

Lehana
Level 60
The Whimsical
Threads: 48
Posted: 7/8/2013 at 12:31 AM Post #8
I have set up all my male Patriotic pets to one gold breeding.

You can find them in the last tab of my 5th stable.

Here are a couple of the more interesting boys.

And I just found this bad boy.

Edited By 2020 on 7/9/2013 at 1:58 PM.
Ember2000
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 134
Posted: 7/8/2013 at 12:51 AM Post #9
Come on ladies look at this stud! He Is all muscle and is a war veteran! He is very loving to his family nd friends but foes beware he is tougher than he looks! Message me or post here with the lady Who is a looking for a fabulous mate! His name is PRIDE
Cerberus
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 167
Posted: 7/17/2013 at 10:07 PM Post #10
Looking for anyone willing to breed their patriotic pets together for a fee

Here are mine:

Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.