Forum Index > Suggestion Box > Themed Suggestions
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Carrotbae
Level 67
Fancy Pants
Threads: 158
Posted: 2/16/2017 at 4:19 PM Post #1
Currently there are 21 species, soon to be 22 with the new megazone species. What if we included 5 or 6 of those species to be wild themed. We would still have all the exclusive, but there would be less zone species. This way, we cut down on designs used. I've seen that a lot of people, including me, have noticed the more brown themes, look alike themes, etc.

So, you would still be able to get that pet 5 times each year, at least. (1 time tamed, 4 times exclusive). That cuts down from 8 a year (4 tamed, 4 exclusive.)

------------------------------------------------------

Making themes more rare! If it would be possible, to make them just a bit more rare. I know, everyone complains about how they don't see them for days. But, after a while, they seem to just drop in prices. Keeping themes more rare, would mean that when you got one it would be rare, and have value. I see a lot of themes in adv search going for less than trap price because they become common.

------------------------------------------------------

I had one more, but I forgot. I'll come back later XD

Also, I would like to hear other opinions on this idea. I know there are still flaws within the idea, but I would like to see how those could be worked out.

Thanks,
Carrot

This Page loaded in 0.005 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.